how can I pass a piss test for THC
>have 7-10ish days
>been smoking regularly for years
>stopped two weeks ago
>smoked two blunts on tuesday

Other urls found in this thread:

urineluck.com/synthetics/quick-fix-plus-02-ounce.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're done dummy. Hope it was worth it.

drink as much fluids as you can and try to get the most vitamins possible (eat really healthy and or take supplements)

you probably can't

>two weeks of complete abstinence, not even being anywhere near drugs
>failed a random roadside piss test whilst driving through germany

that was a ballache, had to have a blood test to prove i wasn't high at the wheel

Quite smoking for now. Go to a smoke shop and ask for detox. Follow the instructions exactly. Royal flush is great.

if you have a brother, sister, son, daughter ect. use their piss. some smoke shops sell discrete urine bags that keep the shit at 98 or so degrees.

Go and yourself some B clear or zydot ultimate blend. It's a 2 hour flush. I work in mine sites and get tested regularly and it's not picked on on instant test or lab tests. 100% success rate for me

Buy some quickfixurine.com and don't be pussy! I've passed six 10 panel drug tests with it.

What do you need to pass for OP?
Hoping for your sake that it's not for probation/parole/drug court

I hope it is for one of those

>>stopped two weeks ago
>>smoked two blunts on tuesday
/thread

The math is important here. So you are a regular smoker, who stopped about 14 days ago...you smoked only 2 bluts few days ago. Provided you do not smoke anymore for the next week to 10 days you should be fine. In actual research 2 weeks of abstinence is undetectable for over 90% of subjects even those who were considered regular.

Will not work. They measure temp of urine. Over 2 weeks of non use and it is virtually undetectable in urine.

>day before test
>go to supermarket
>jello/cake isle
>'sure gel pectin'
>juice isle
>3qt. of cranberry juice or grapefruit (prefer juice)
>make sure u have a multi-vitamin at home
>dump all contents into a blender w/ juice
>drink
>take vitamin day of test
>???
>profit

nah Its a job

chug water
gross as it sounds (and is) drink some vinegar everyday

or

buy some detox shit
buy someone elses pee

this isn't rocket science

Unless you are really thin you won't pass.

Buy fake piss online. Search unineluck

go to a head shop and but monkey piss. it's fake piss and it has a little heating pad to keep it warm. this is the easiest way.

As I said already they test urine temp, idiot. That won't work. OP just stop fucking smoking for 2 weeks and you will be fine.

Yup

Shut your whore mouth. Urine luck comes with a heater pack to maintain body temp. The bottle even has a temp strip.

Do some research before you spout shit

You fuckin retard.

urineluck.com/synthetics/quick-fix-plus-02-ounce.html

Synthetic piss maintains body temp. It's expensive but it works.

>random roadside piss test

Holy shit, are you fucking kidding me? ...why the fuck didn't you just say, "I can't pee." I mean...they can't hold you until you can pee and/or make you come back to the station and blood test you for not being able to urinate, can they? I mean, that's stupid as shit, you can't do that to people, make them take hours out of their life just because they couldn't pee for a random roadside piss test which is unbelievably stupid in the first place.

Body fat percentage and metabolism play a huge role here. If youre 18 and thin maybe two weeks is enough. If you're 25 and fat it could take months to pass a 50ng level strip test.

Only two weeks after regularly smoking?
You're fucked OP

nigger are you stupid? 2 blunts is more than enough to be detectable for a couple weeks.

Ignore all these kids, op.
I'm 30 fucking 8 and I've been dirty passing piss tests for 20 years.

A few hours before you go test, take some B12 and drink as much water as you can safely stomach at once.
When the stomach is full of water it's not safe, the water will bypass the kidneys (where it normally picks up the THC matabolites) and will readily absorb the B12 on it's way.

Wait until you have to piss.

Piss.

Piss again.

When the urges to pee increase, you're ready to go.

Drink about a half liter of water on the way to the test, maybe piss a couple times on the way.

Rest assured you will piss clean, non-dillute urine with proper metabolites every time.

Buy a detox drink. Magnum Detox works pretty well.
Also, there is a way to buy shampoo that nullify it in your hair too.

I buy stuff at my local sex shop. If not there, then try finding a semi-shady place near you. They'll sell it as "Toxicity detox drinks." but it works on marijuana.

Drink so much water the day of that the results are inconclusive. They will retest you but it gives you a little extra time to get it out of your system.

I work in a lab, this is not true. Depends how much you smoked. Smoking 1 bowl a day for a month leaves quciker than 5 bowls a day. 1 bowl your good 2-3 weeks. 3 bowls 4-6 weeks of complete abstinence

Maybe but they also test for creatine and using this method can dilute urine enough and can result in a retest. It happened to me.

This is what those detox drinks do, but people don't really understand what it's doing to them and they fuck it up every time. And they're expensive as shit.

Water and B12, day of. I've done it high as fuck so many times just to prove a point.

Fuck you.

So the fuck what? Do it again. Say you like to stay hydrated. What can they do?

Assuming they don't take hair

I've never taken a drug test for a job that took hair that didn't tell you beforehand that they took hair.

I don't know who you work for that's spending that kind of money on piss tests, but I've never failed one and smoked daily for almost 25 years.

Get a fake pee test, they actually worked and can personally vouch for them. Dr Greens Agent X is the one to get. Just keep it warm and you'll be good.

Yea I did. I drank a lot of tea instead of water so my piss had color to it. They had me retest like 5 days later so it wasn't like it was an immediate thing.

Fuck you too geezer!

They can hold you until you take a piss, idk how it is in other countries but a pal of mine was in track. He did really good compared to everybody else. So officials took him to the side RIGHT after he ran. Exhausted af and they wouldn't let that bitch get some water cause they wanted to tests sm see if he's got drugs in him. It took him 3 hours before he needed to piss

Thats not how pee works bro

Goddamn, Europe is fucked up. I though Europe was all liberal as fuck and chill and shit. That shit would never fly over here in the US.

>Random roadside piss test
U wot m8?

Also for anyone wondering how it works in the lab, they use a ten (or however many drug they are testing for) panel to see if there is a positive test. For thc it's usually 50ng cut off though cdl and military tests are 25ng or lower.

Then if there is a positive test, the positive test is confirmed via gcms which can detect down to basically nothing.

You can buy thc test strips on Amazon. Same technology the lab uses to test first.

Europe is liberal as fuck. That's why everyone is so comfortable giving away their rights there.

In all serious call all the head shops and look for x-stream. I've used it like 5 times. If you're not supervised you'll be fine.

Don't even try to detox. Get the fake piss. I used Dr. Greens and it works perfectly.

How do you think they calibrate the machines? Its the same fuckin formula! You can't lose with fake piss.

Go to testclear.com
Get the powdered piss in a tube kit
????
Profit

Source: done it myself like 4 times. It's real piss they can't do shit.

Buy some synthetic urine. Do some research before you purchase it.

your hit

germany really is the cuckhold state

Drink as much water as u can , sweat as much as u can. That's it.

99% pass

4 table spoons of vinegar
+
12oz of water the day before

Do this two times, one in the morning and one before bed.

The day of; same thing just drink 30min before your test.

Brush your teeth with baking soda to mask any drugs for a saliva test and don't rinse the baking soda out.

Thank me later.

I've been passing urine tests for years.

Carry salt packets (preferably baking soda) for random mouth swab exams.

You stupid idiot, have fun 45 years in the pokey

OP, this is the answer.
passed two piss tests using this method and did the exact same shit as you. regular smoker, quit a couple weeks before, relapsed, shitimfucked.jpg, sure jell certo mixed with a bottle of gatorade consumed all at once at least a few hours before the test with as many bathroom trips in between as possible. shit works flawlessly. doesnt trigger anything and is not at all suspicious because you are actually peeing with real human pee at proper temperature. good luck and god speed, faggot.

serves you right for being a lil bitch

synthetic urine, unless it's a court-ordered urine analysis you'll be completely ok because they don't give a shit what you do when you take like a pre-employment screen

when it's court-ordered they may keep the door open or even stand in the room with you but otherwise you can close the door and use the synthetic urine with no concerns

buy fake piss at the headshop and keep it warm. i wore some (in a neoprene thigh sleeve) for a month while clearing my system at a new job, after using some to pass the initial test.

potscience > broscience

You're fucked OP.
For people that smoke daily, it takes up to 60 days to get out of your system

I've passed countless drug tests with synthetic urine. It really works.

Unless you're joining the military or are on probation they can't legally watch you fill the cup. Just heat, wrap the bottle with the included warmer and stash in your sock until needed. Make sure it's the right temp when you give the sample and you should be golden.

This works be the lab testing your sample is regularly sent double blind control samples. These control samples are the exact same thing you are giving them in your little bottle.

Just went thtough this shit, pretty stressful situation and I'm a pretty heavy user. More than you. Abstained for about 3ish weeks and took proclenz and lots of water till the day of the test. Heavy cardio 3-4 times a week, but don't do it the day before the test because the cardio releases the substance out of your fat and back in your body. Passed! Pray they don't switch to hair testing. Your best chance is if they do a saliva test.

Yer gonna have to suck off the people that work in the lab

Picked up proclenz from a head shop. They recommended different shit depending on what type of test it was, and how much time you had. Good luck user.

there is a reason we have these tests, they are for people like you.

>Get a mouthwash at the dollar store. 8 Oz. Or so.
>Get tight underwear. Like tightywhites
Get
>get clean pee from some one.
>keep bottle in your underwear