Depressed as fuck, any psych anons want to tell me which antidepressants are the shit ones...

Depressed as fuck, any psych anons want to tell me which antidepressants are the shit ones, and which ones will actually be helpful?

Lexapro is a good one

I heard SSRIs were bad though

If you actually want to unfuck yourself, consider the following:
Prayer.

If your first reaction is something akin to: "Hissss, I don't believe in that bullshit!" My reply is that I am not asking you to believe anything, only suggesting that you conduct what I term a "prayer experiment".
A mans spirit and connection with the divine is entirely his own responsibility, and personal experience is always a stronger indicator of truth than hearsay.

If you want to become DEPENDENT (that is, lacking INDEPENDENCE) on a drug, go right ahead.

Anti-psychotics are where its at.
SSRI/SSNI are vile toxic trash,avoid them(Serotonin disease)
Though if its just major depression(mdd) try to get on lithium.
That shit took away the depression within a week

>prayer isnt a drug
But it literally is.

Tbh, telling your god to fuck off helped me quite a bit

Currently on Effexor, been on it for 8 months and it's been working.
Probably that, Lexapro, or Zoloft.
Really though, talk to a doctor. I hope you get through whatever it is man.
I believe in you .

thanks famalam, apparently mixed feelings on SSRIs but eh, and yeah im talking to a doctor on monday, I dont want to be put on shit that will make me gain weight, but at this point fuck life otherwise

I take sertraline and it's working fairly good. I'm still incredibly depressed, but for the first time in my life I feel like I'm improving and it's made me feel more comfortable in my own skin.

The dose I take isn't too much, and I'd never taken antidepressants before so I don't know how to compare it with others, but I've kept it because I have hardly any side effects other than the urge to clench my jaw.

im on sertraline and they aint helped

I was first put onto sertraline and the side effects were fucking horrible

>jaw clenching, couldnt eat
>constantly tired
>my dick didnt fucking work

was on 50mg then bumped up to 100mg, now i'm off that shit and now on mirtazapine

>Dick didnt fucking work
pic related

I second this. Lexapro for the win

thats my gfs face

she wasnt impressed

fentanyl op. take 500 mg of pure fentanyl and it will cure you for a few days. you can get it on the street too no problem. good luck let us know how it works for you

Try Trazadone

100mg a night will put you the fuck to sleep and the next day you feel a whole shit ton.

It's a depressed insomniacs dream

Your like Kyle's dad on the Member berries episode aren't you?

That much fent will kill you OP.

Why are you asking b for advice anyway

This asshole wants you to die OP. Don't listen, get a psych and talk to them about medicating. You can get through this brother.

because im smart enough to keep myself away from a darwin award. and everyone here is depressed

yeah im already speaking to a psych about having ADD, im just wanting to know the ins and outs, specifically I want something that wont make me fat as fuck, but odds are damn slim for that

I'm on 50mg right now. It was hard for me to get an erection and to cum at first but now it's normal, and I haven't felt tired at all. The jaw clenching isn't is noticeable but wasn't that bad for me.

Medication reacts to different people differently and I'm just lucky that it hasn't heavily impacted me.

I'd rather be fat than depressed, personally. Plus you may not gain weight if you exercise and diet while on the meds.

im at the enough is enough stage of depression, I havent cleaned the dishes in nearly a year now and the neighbours are complaining about the smell so

>Me
>Motivating myself to exercise

op this guy is right. i did exactly this and haven't been sad for about 3 weeks now. wheb i start to feel depression i just take more fentanyl it's like a miracle cure almost. try it out!

trazadone does fuck all for me,i dont even get drowsy.I was on 400mg of it and it didnt do fucking shit