Marginalized and stonewalled to the point of irrelevance. Trump, you need to step down to save your own pride...

Marginalized and stonewalled to the point of irrelevance. Trump, you need to step down to save your own pride. There's nowhere to go from here. In terms of the American people, you are through.

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/hillary-clinton-track-electoral-college-landslide-510362
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>American people, you are through.

stopped reading right there

He's fading away even now. America does not want Trump around at all. Maybe you shouldn't have lied, raped and cheated all your life scumbag?? Did you ever think of the consequences for hurting all those people you pig??

Well, we've shut you down now. Good luck with your next gig whatever that may be. You are done here.

I hope he does step down. Then we will have my baby boy Pence. Thats when shit really is going to start. If you an't white you're not right.

Stupidass OP nigger, get deported like the rest of them.

Well, he does hold one record. Least popular president in American history! Hehehe

Is that what your liberal news says? Fucken idiot, look at some real news. America wants trump, why else did he win? DUMBASS.

It just didn't work out. Crime does not pay, Trumpie.

Fake news and you libtards eat it up.

Washington's top political advisors are saying his presidency is effectively now over. LOL.

You stopped reading at the end?

I stand with America's Free Press! Sorry, Trump you a lying sack o shit!

I certainly wouldn't say that...he's trying to do what he said he'd do...just keeps getting stabbed in the back by RINOs...
I think after he's had all the fags and trannys shot and burned in the middle of downtown streets, shit should calm down...

Republican Senator John Mccain made the deciding vote to END TREASON in Trump's administration! We are kicking Trump/Putin's ASS!!!

When did Sup Forums get invaded by a bunch of liberal faggots. This is a republican website, leave niggers your not wanted here with your fake news.

4 MORE YEARS!

Things just did not work out...

can you please stop. this is my president you are talking about. respect him or leave. stupid liberals.

Sup Forums is one of the most progressive hardcore liberal strongholds in America. It is the epitome of free speech.

Get the fuck off my boards you conservative faggots! You have ONE WEBSITE. Fox Fucking News. STAY THERE.

He should have been in prison DECADES ago anyway. Let's get rid of him and make America Great.

Trump is gonna get 2 terms if he wants it....and if he doesn't we will elect Pence...Libs are done, get to work or get the F out

hahaha suck a dick

you have no penis

Ah yes...share blue antifa fags...
Are you ready for another fat fucking lip and another couple of broken teeth yet faggot?
Dad still not talking to his twink shitstain of a son?
Just so you know...he doesn't miss you...

And yet, Hillary is still less popular than he is

Because polls are so accurate:
newsweek.com/hillary-clinton-track-electoral-college-landslide-510362

Remember the Clinton Admin 6 months in? It was a disaster. The the entire first term was a disaster except for the Republicans taking the House for the first time in 40 years.

Please go on. We're all interested.

There was no Muslim ban.
He asked for a PLAN to defeat Isis in 30 days.
The democrats are stopping him from getting rid of the Unaffordable Care Act.
The wall has bids and will have money next budget.
The KXL used steel already purchased before he got in from other countries.
He has donated every cent of his salary.
Nothing has been cut. He asked for a reduction in the increase.
With shit like this, how can you not blame the media?
Literally all of Obama's policies are still in place.