Eye Color

How common are dark eyes among Northern Europeans (Scandinavians, Germans)? German and Norwegian blooded American here. Pic related, my eye color.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JL-bDZGAPMQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Extremely common. I doubt anyone here can show that they have blue eyes.

let the science speak for itself.

I have green eyes myself,

Are my eyes light or dark then by that definition because they're sort of in the middle. Light or dark is a bit subjective isn't it?

I have nearly the same eye color as you, mine is a good bit lighter though.

Don't have black eyebrows though, that is pretty shitskin-esque.

This is my hair color, kek.

dark.

pic related is a light eye.

I have shitty blue eyes.

Rip

>MOTHER HAS BLUE EYES
>GRANDFATHER HAS BLUE EYES (MOTHER'S PART)
>GRANDFATHER'S SIBLINGS HAVE BLUE EYES (FATHER'S PART)
>BORN WITH SHITTY BROWN EYES
KILL ME

what about gun metal eyes, or like mixed eyes, in the same eye, like blue/yellow, green blue, apparently that's hazel.. idk the word hazel always got me thinking of hazelnuts.

>I actually have hazel eyes
>"lol your eyes are brown"

JUST

who cares. after that laser blue eye surgery shit happens, all negresses will be lining up to straighten their hair and get their eyes deniggered in a combo deal.

I HATR MY LIFE I HATR MYDDELF DHFLDOADIXPCJANZ ZLldjqlQoe8837$)$/$)€€$\apakskdix

idk wtf that means bud, but my eyes are either blue or green depending on the lighting and how the camera picks it up. in low light they probably look brown, but that's probably because blue eyes aren't actually blue, it's raylaigh scattering or some shit, same reason blue jays aren't actually blue

What color would you call this?

Are you me?

So the question remains, are people with brown/hazel eyes white?

Maybe I am...maybe your disassociative personality disorder has started to get to you.

id call it ingrown hair gross pimple acne pasty white basement shades of blue

Light blue.

UHD database retina colour.

You're a dick.

Why are you so upset about my eyes?

Same position here.

Had 50% chance of being born with non-brown eyes (more likely green than blue), was born with shit-colored eyes anyway.

They are the norm in Germany. Blue eyes usually look dead and like shit without Photoshop anyway. Also, the biggest cucks have blue eyes.

See this ugly bitch, for example:

youtube.com/watch?v=JL-bDZGAPMQ

Pretty happy I have brown/green eyes, pretty much like in the OP picture.

The only reason Hitler was so obsessed with it was because it's simply the most obvious white trait while it's often hard to say if you're white or Mediterranean with brown eyes.

This picture is bullshit, btw. 20%-40% is pretty accurate.

Thanks Deutschbro.

pan-european eyes

>it's often hard to say if you're white or Mediterranean with brown eyes.
Strongly disagree, face > anything else

Am I white then? After all, I do share blood with you and your people.

predator yellow

Kek

Not the greatest shot (head on + complete profile preffered) but yes, you are definitely northern european and appear to have a nordid skull shape.

It looks like you might have had a poor diet or something growing up though, because your lower jaw and maxillae are underdeveloped and retain a juvenile look.

I have green eyes

And im blonde as fuck otherwise

Volkscall this nigga back

Haha

Get on my level faggots

You are shitskin.

My eyes are that sorta' colour (maybe a bit lighter) and I'm pretty positive my background on both sides is ~3/4 Scottish with some German and Belgian.

I don't care int he way Sup Forums racists care, but it'd be neat to do one of those DNA heritage tests. I shoulda' done it back when it was $99; last I looked it cost too much to be worth it.

Light brown eyes and Jet Black hair reporting in, I was born blonde but changed as I got older

Ehh I don't Identify as white anyways, i'm a Spaniard.

Why are you posting pictures of your eyes!? Can't that be tracked!

No one wants to get nigger eyes aka light eyes.

Pretty cool yellow eyes.

go to bed alex

Green eyed negro here. Jealous of your eyes.

No Hitler liked because he wanted to use eugenics to make Germans white.

Illuminati

>weak jaw

bump up the test my nigga.

You have no test.

Yes, your eyes can be traced to you through the use of biometric devices! What are you guys doing!?

It's most often diet related, maybe he wasn't breastfed and/or raised on (relatively speaking) soft foods.

Mouth breathing is another common one, the nose and brow doesn't indicate any endocrinal abnormalities.

Isnt this an example of white genocide?

The fuck you talking about?