NU-males BTFO

Why is he such a beta filter? Simply drinking whiskey or whatever and ppl lose their minds.

>tfw he is a better thor type than hemsworth

You're on Sup Forums. You're by default a beta who just dreams about being alpha at most.

That armor is dope af.

As far as Hemsworth goes, I don't fault him nearly as much as the guys writing the character. They're just not giving him a hell of a lot to work with,

>white blonde character turned into a shitskin that apes white peoples north american/eastern euro fishing culture and is savior of white people too
LOL
This is pure numale pandering, twitter movie buff

Because for decades, Aquaman has always been treated as a joke by casuals. Never mind that the nigga could drown every major city on Earth in under 5 minutes flat it he wanted to.

Regardless, whoever did the casting at WB was aware of the "Aquaman's a dork" meme, so they cleverly cast a guy who no one would have the balls to call a pussy to his face.

aquaman never controlled water, that was mera

>people losing their minds are aquaman drinking whiskey
people are losing their minds because its such a stupid fucking cliche

oh we need something to show that this guy is a cool badass that gives no fucks, he drinks HARD LIQUOR out of the BOTTLE and he stands around getting splashed by waves

like geez, did a fucking middle schooler write this shit?

I don't get how he is a beta filter, when I see this, all I think of is nu-males. This is a movie aimed at nu-males.

hahaha he's such a badass
I want to be just like him when I grow up

>beta filter
>nu-males
Sup Forums lingo has gone down the drain

>did a fucking middle schooler write this shit?
This. They even aped him right out of every teenagers favorite meme show GoT

Should fishman even drink alcohol?

I wouldn't worry about that happening any time soon.

Kek
>nu-males

Nu males simply cannot handle metal at all.

KINO XDD

You guys never heard the expression "drinks like a fish?"

Seriously, get on our level.

>he never got his dick sucked by Anna and Elsa at the same time

>betanumales pretend to not be betanumales by spamming their mancrush

... you people can't be serious

what's this whole whiskey shit?
did a new trailer or something come out?

I see it as a nu-male bait.
You like because you want to be like him or you think your are like him while propbably you are a whimp that thinks drinking from a bottle makes you manly or cool when in reality end looking a tryhard.

The Justice League teaser trailer features a glimpse of Aquaman chugging booze.

I like how comic-book science sort of demanded that Aquaman become way, way tougher than he used to be portrayed. He has to be incredibly tough just to not be crushed by water pressure. I'm glad they finally realized that.

>make movie about Namor
>call him Aquaman

They've been trying to make aquaman "tough" for decades.

No clue what that other faggot is talking about. Best guess is his only exposure to aquaman was dave chapelle and southpark.

>dude I'm going to give myself liver failure to prove I'm a real man lmao!

by all means keep going DCuck

protip kidsanytime you use the word nu-male people are both cringing and laughing at you

>that's what Sup Forums is proud of

What? Hemsworth is good as Thor. At least he fucken talks.

Bale will never do more capeshit, will he?

I highly doubt it. If he did, though, what part did you have in mind for him?

I hope not.

Oh I didn't mean to imply he should come back at all.

MARVELKEKS NUMALES TRIGGERED

>Aquaman
>Brown Skinned, Drunk, and Tattooed

The water bottle made me laugh.

>trying hard to be masculine and shit
>let me just pull up my leather boots and artisan knife to pop open this whiskey and caught meat

the problem is. he's a tryhard.

>Strong white male...turned into angry drunk edgy spic

WTF is wrong with DC?

He meant actually durable tough not smokes-and-bangs-your-girlfriend tough

>Momoa
>spic

I know, I know, all brown people look the same. Blah blah blah.

Momoa ain't Regal like Hemsworth. I'm sure he'll be fine, but I'm not a huge fan of this route for now.

Hemsworth isn't too regal to me. More like a fratboy.

Yeah, his comportment does leave a lot to be desired. They pretty much leached all the dignity and nobility out of Thor on the big screen.

Not like Thor where sex apparently doesnt exist in fucking Asgard and romance is treated like a high school soap drama of looks that go on for a second too long before awkward laughing. Thats love!

Marvel's homogenized crayon-colored world wouldnt dare depict something so brazen as sexual intercourse or otherwise any other human functionalities to their walking talking action figures. Recall the image of the sexless Falcon and brainless Winter Soldier bicuriously edging on Captain America to enact the equivalent of a 1st grade playground lip touch with a woman 5 times his junior (pile on incestuous undertones in there as well for good measure)

Meanwhile visionary Zack Snyder disproved the Woman of Paper thesis masterfully with Superman getting his dick wet literally.

I'm sure Aquamomoa will have no deficiency of whores to demolish with his superior Atlantean hammer, inspiring uncomfort in Marvel-bred nu-males everywhere. Does Aquamans dick have gills?

>incestuous undertones
Freud-sensei please go.

>My comic book flicks are more mature and masculine than your comic book flicks!
Quippy upbeat capeshit and brooding 2deep4u capeshit are two sides of the same coin

To enkindle a romance with a young woman who could very well be your granddaughter in another time (down to your inherited dirty blonde hair) is incredibly disturbing.

woah what happened to his legs

>projecting this hard

Mermaid.

How could they be related? Steve is a virgin.

>fisher culture

They've been trying both, so I don't know.

Like in another life or if things had gone differently. It's a dumb argument since he's talking hypothetically.

>Before DCCU: HAHA AQUAMAN IS SUCH A JOKE LOL HE TALKS TO FISHES LOL IS SO FUCKING STUPID :D
>AFTER DCCU: MUUUUUUHHHH WHITE CHARACTER

Someone as pathetic as you should really have already killed themselves.

So who will they get to play Black Manta when he finally comes and puts Aquamomoa in his place?

kek, nah

WTF are they seriously making an aquaman capeshit?
There's no way this won't flop.

>Turning an Aryan god into this thing
>Sup Forums will support it because its not Marvel
You really are the real numales

>are they seriously making an antman capeshit?
>no way this wont flop

Also you've known about this for time, why act like a moron and pretend you are finding out just now in the thread?

Snyder needs to direct it to ensure capekino

I'm excited to see what Wan brings us. I hope he keeps the spook factor dialed kind of high.