Thinking about killing myself. Anxiety has ruined my life. Im not looking for advice on my anxiety...

Thinking about killing myself. Anxiety has ruined my life. Im not looking for advice on my anxiety, ive tried everything so forget it. It makes me feel like im dying all the time and im just nearing my strengths end. I just want to know, what do you faggots think of suicide?

These threads...

I think it sounds like a good idea

I'm for it.

i've tried it before. user, dont do it. see a therapist, go on medication, something, just dont, suicide is fucked man

Then what are you in here for you dumb nigger, let it die.

that pic tho

Killl yourself pussy you won't

Smoke some dope and mellow out, asshole.

everybody has there struggle.

yes, some have it worse than others, but still...

You just gotta do the best with the hand you're dealt. You can probably find something worth living for in spite of your anxiety

>Thinking about killing myself

fucking pathetic. kids are dying of disease and war whereas youre an adult with the spooks...

jesus christ, man up. think of women as a motivator

Fuck my dude, I am in the EXACT same position. 26 Canadafag, Vancouver BC. Everything is so mother-cunting expensive. I've started over 3 different jobs in the past 2 weeks and constantly quite cause I can't keep my anxiety and depression under control. Feel like i'm going to loose my apartment. Been to the hospital twice in these last few weeks cause it feels like I'm going to die all the time. I've lost touch with my friends and family and running out of options to keep going on

>someone's life is worse meme

I always think about it. I wanna at least fuck a girl first, then im just gonna put a bullet in my head and die happy

kek, youre one of those retards. weed makes my anxiety worse. "just like, calm down like whats the problem??" do you know how fucking dumb you sound?

>let it die.

never happens with these threads.

>You can probably find something worth living for in spite of your anxiety
impossible. i cant enjoy anything when i feel like im dying all the time.

read:

youre scared of dying so you want to die?

are you retarded?

ITT: people posting for attention because they were deprived of it as kids

>fucking pathetic. kids are dying of disease and war whereas youre an adult with the spooks...
good job, youve proven yourself to be completely fucking clueless.

>jesus christ, man up. think of women as a motivator
yeah, that will fix everything!

i have a girlfriend. fuck outta here, retard.

ahhh i have anxiety for no reason, pls comfort me pls

yea what's your point?

So many threads about committing suicide but rarely anyone actually does.

this board's full of volatile, edgy teenagers

>Been to the hospital twice in these last few weeks cause it feels like I'm going to die all the time.
yep, this is me user. i had to quit working for a good while. im working again but its a real easy job and the pay is too little. i have bills to pay. but it seems my tolerance for stress is just so fucking low, i dont know why. i think whats triggering all this is that i got an interview for a better paying job, but its a real job. and im afraid my anxiety is going to cause me to have to quit or something.

Slit your wrists and send the pics

>So many threads about committing suicide but rarely anyone actually does.

I did last week but didn't like it so i came back from the dead instead. Now every time I poop my poop is green.

>I wanna at least fuck a girl first, then im just gonna put a bullet in my head and die happy
not how it works, bud. it gives you a temporary boost in confidence and mood. its not gonna change your life.

"dying all the time" is something you've never experienced. you're just going to leave behind anyone who cares about you and they will ultimately resent you so there's that

This shit is crazy. I'm 33 yrs and never had a head problem. I've always been, happy, funny, popular. About a month ago one day after work, I experience my first panic attack. Thought I was going to die went straight to ER.
I've been having them constantly now for about a month. Going to loose my job, going to loose my mind. Idk wtf I'm going to do if this shit don't stop. I can't eat, sleep, I can barely function. First time in my life that I've felt like this might be it for me.

>youre scared of dying so you want to die?
another retard who doesnt understand how anxiety works.

Brb I'm going to make one right now

totally get yea, uhhhhg - we'll be fine but shit this fucking sucks. Ive been feeling like absolute fucking shit basically all through my 20's so far

so what, faggot.

where did i say its for no reason, kek just stop while youre ahead, cocknoggin.

no shit fag, some really are contemplating it but never do it, others are just attention whores, some are both.

aw, nice gif. you get it from reddit, newfriend?

>this board's full of volatile, edgy teenagers
You do seem to do better in /mlp/ with your own kind, don't you.

>youve proven yourself to be completely fucking clueless.

>i have a girlfriend. fuck outta here, retard.

>kek, youre one of those retards

>do you know how fucking dumb you sound?

You seem like a genuinely unlikable person. Get on with it, OP. The sooner the better.

What's a reddit?

>Now every time I poop my poop is green.
not every time, but it happens pretty regularly. i asked multiple doctors about it, they dont think its a problem. like what the fuck, it seems like they think just cause youre young nothing bad can happen to you.

My poop was green today too
Coincidence?
I think not!

OP here, ive been dealing with this for three years now. nothings worked for me. i used to be a lot worse but its still really bad. but listen, most people respond to treatment. go check out DBT therapy. its been proven to work.

I seriously think conditions like these are what put people hopless on the streets. The way I feel, I can see it happening. Fuck this sounds gay as fuck.

>Ive been feeling like absolute fucking shit basically all through my 20's so far
same. and it just makes me more anxious/depressed knowing what are supposed to be my golden years are being pissed away.

I think that people who suicide always end up dying

uhg, I hear yea

>You seem like a genuinely unlikable person.
only to retards.

I thought it'd be the only escape from the Hellish maelstrom I'm ensnared it
Truth be told, it still probably is, I can feel memories stretching back to claw accomplishments down into ridicule the longer I stand still
My natural disposition just happens to be fundamentally incompatible with the status quo, far too many fantastical dependencies consistently leading me to a myriad of dead ends
All in all, if you feel it's right, I'd say go for it, I plan to one day and I personally believe greatness is immortalized by its own demonic undoing
Unfortunately you're not one so until you finally pull the trigger, try your best to immerse yourself in the hazards around you
Pick up heroin or something, it should act as some type of catalyst for the mesmerizing surreality that terminally slinks past conscious awareness

I used to live in Vancouver. I got the hell out and now own my own home in the interior. Vancouver is shit, bro, and it's being ruined by wealthy foreigners. Take your skills elsewhere, BC is wonderful outside Vancouver.

these threads are so cancer

just make a livestream and kill yourself please. hang yourself or swallow a bottle of vicodin

I have been for a couple weeks now and yeah it helps at the moment and a while after, but guaranteed it's right back to to the same shit a day later. I can afford to see a therapist every fucking day. I never though that I would be posting this shit when I can on here today. I'm going fucking insane, I swear.

Only reason im here is because my parents love me too much. Couldnt do that to them.

youre not gonna get better in a couple weeks, dude. thats the kind of thinking that does you in. there is no quick fix, it will take time and there will be setbacks.

and to add to this, youve only been dealing with this for a month. youre far from hopeless.

you need meds because you are probably a bipolar piece of shit or whatever the fuck you are, the only way you can live is with meds that fuck your shit up but keep your emotions watered down (or fuck you up worse) goodluck not killing yourself you double faggot piece of shit.

I fucking hope so. I'm seriously loosing everything I love. And I know how fag this sounds and this is the last place I would think of to come to for advice. Honestly this is the most I've told anyone about how I'v been feeling lately, apart from the therapist that charges me 190. A session.

what are you, retard number 4? 5? all you clueless faggots keep posting, your uninformed opinions on mental illness are hilarious.

Keep talking to yourself like that it's no wonder you're suicidal.

Be kind to yourself. What you think literally changes connections in the brain. Make the right connections.

coward's way out go fight a bear or airdrop into isis territory. go out like a fuckin g

>I personally believe greatness is immortalized by its own demonic undoing

Care to elaborate user

you say youre seeing a therapist, is it DBT therapy though? a regular shrink isnt going to help a case that severe.

or better yet, kill the biggest bigot, racist, ableist, sexist, homophobic, cis scum person in the world... Drumpf

the coward argument is stupid. youre no coward fighting every instinct in your being telling you to stay alive.

fuck, you're so fucking hardcore faggot. fucking shit up in here, saying fuck and shit all the fucking time. it's fucking cool men.

>implying suicide isn't the body's way of saying that you are unfit to reproduce
and if you had a mental illness it's probably better that you don't spread your faulty gene

I've been seeing a regular therapist and have also be to beacon.

and if you have already had children, your argument is flawed asswipe

What propels people to do genuinely amazing things will also lead them to the realization that the only dignified death is self-inflicted

Live fast, and leave a beautiful body

And to be clear, I'm not nor have I ever contemplated suicide. I don't have BPD and I'm not the OP

Booyah

-)

I'm just I'm fear that this is going to stick for to long or maybe for ever. So I feel hopless and fucking fearful

Maybe raping your sister's asshole then force feeding my shitty cock to your whore mother while make me happy again. I've tried everything else... So why not give it a shot.

>what do you faggots think of suicide?
well been thinking about it allot too, been having allot of shitty days/years with just nonstop thinking about it, some day will for sure an hero, or atleast do it. good luck OP

Trips

have you tried turning it off and on ?

Test if you're truly meant to die OP
Get smashed on liquor then speed down a deserted highway
If a cop tries to stop you, continue to speed faster, then you'll know to flip your car into a ditch

Son of a bitch! That was it! Thanks user.

>tfw you make op kill a family and he survives
nobody would have thought that the cure was Jamal's 8 inches

>that moment when you look at that house with disgust, then realize it's more than you have.

Either do it or dont faggot dont ask for advise from people on the internet

Who would of ever thought that Sup Forums was such a great place for therapy

By deserted it was implied night time and if you're driving on the highway with your family at 2 in the morning you probably had it coming

Soon, little buddy!

There are lulz just spraying out of me ...

Kek

The cycle of panic attacks and general high anxiety episodes:
1. Misinterpretation of changes in bodily sensations (such as increased heart rate, sweating, dilation of pupils, etc.)
2. Fearful feelings in response
3. Increased change in bodily sensations (You're scared --> Heart rate increases, sweat increases, etc.)
4. Fuck this shit is getting out of control
5. FUCKKKK Increase my heart rate even fucking more
6. It subsides as it would have even without the irrational response and fear of future episodes creeps in. Aka next time my heart rate increases like that or I get sweaty, shit is going down. (When it's really not)

That wasn't helpfully at all. What does that even mean?

>That wasn't helpfully at all. What does that even mean?
autism

Golden years? Those happen only AFTER you work your asses off, junior.
Only thing wrong is your total lack of commitment to anything resembling effort. Do something more than sitting and vegitating on what could have been.

The old saying goes like this, 'pick your stupid self up, start all over again'.

Jesus - some people's kids these days...

OP and thread are dead.

It means stop being a child and confusing your bodily sensations for actual threats.

Dude you are obviously a loser that will never amount to shit. Why even go to the interview as you know you will only fail miserably. You have one chance at redemption - change the game. Start living as a woman. Life is so much better when people expect so very little.

You're a fucking moron. Kys cancerousfag. You know shit

No one will miss you