Missourifag here

Missourifag here

Is it true that most men don't hold the door for other men outside of Missouri?

Most people I've met not from Missouri say that's the most noticable difference (besides so many cows and shit between cities)

It's normal here. Someone is behind you, you hold the door. Doesn't matter if you're both big ass bikers, one holds the door for the other because it's just right

Other urls found in this thread:

poll-maker.com/poll1130507xE57C444C-47
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oklahoman here - it's a common thing here too. Most of the South in fact - go to shitholes like Jew York, Shitcago, and Commifornia and no one is polite.

Ohioan it's common in the nicer areas of town.

Come to think of it, many of the transfers at work who talk about it are from the upper east coast

314, Kirkwood, saint Louis. What part you from?

Haha just moved from South City to O'fallon Mo last year

Also Missourifag. I never even considered that this wasn't universal in the states.

Springfieldfag here.

Minnesotafag. It's definitely common courtesy here.

Sorry. Went to Mizzou for a year and transfered, I couldn't stand living there.

washington here

So are north easterners just shitty?

Yes, especially Massholes from Baaaaahston.

Obligatory KC post.

816 here. Fuck this shit hole.

Jeff City area here

who's that?

Some milf that lives somewhere in Lee's Summit or blue springs.

Missourifag, if you're more than three steps behind me, I'll let the door go, but if you are carrying shit with both hands, or if it's a girl, i'll hold the door.

feminists excluded, you all can go fuck right the hell of and get your own door.

oh also OC

It's very common in Portland, Oregon. Sometimes too much so, like people tripping over themselves to awkwardly hold a door open from an odd angle.

Wildwood fag here

St.Peter's Boi

Kansas City (913) fag reporting. From what I've seen in my travels, it's pretty much a courtesy thing depending on how far away you are/if you're carrying something. If I see a dude on the other side of the lot but his hands are full I'll wait, but if you've got a free hand and you're more than 6 steps away I'm just going and letting you do you.

Wanna see a girl who like to play with a Horse's dick? give her your vote guys!!

poll-maker.com/poll1130507xE57C444C-47

People that steal off user ib are faggots

Isn't the point?

East Side here

I do that all the time and I live in shitfuck Las Vegas.

KCK is not Kansas City...
This is a Missourri thread, GET yo mothafuckin ass outta here!!!

314/Lemay here

Just got back from a drive because couldn't sleep. I wanted to go into the city but these fucking niggers make it hard to want to go out and do something at night.

I need friends, the only one I have is a highly autistic (yes, really) 31 year old man child. I hate this goddamn state.

Lol

st peters here, i love living in suburbia

573 here from misery, i thought it was just the norm to hold the door for anyone, not just women.

Saint Charles here.

Got more

816 LS here.

Are you asking if I have more or telling me you have more?

417 fag reporting in. I didn't even realize that not holding a door for just anybody was a thing. I always thought that feminazis complaining about men holding the door open for them was made up bullshit. I would be like "bitch please, I'd do this for anybody, not just your stank ass". I guess if you were used to white knights doing it just because they wanted to dive into that pussy while nobody else around seemed to have any common courtesy it might actually be seen as condescending.

more local LS pics please!

Is this you?

I have plenty of her. Do you know her or sonething?

no, but if she's from LS I wanna see!

Kik?

yup. whats yours?

cape g reporting

Frizanon