Be me at 6:30PM

>Be me at 6:30PM
>Talkin about random stuff with my buddies on Discord.
>My father's girlfriend (not my mother but we I still live in her house) comes in my room and tells me we're gonna eat dinner in 5 minutes.
>Before I can tell her I wasn't hungry, she went out of my room so I did was only to whisper "OK..." since I wasn't able to tell anything.
>2 hours passes.
>Still not hungry.
>I wonder why tf no one tells me the dinner is ready and I just thinked it was probably because they thinked I wasn't hungry anyway or did I thinked so...
>8:45PM
>She pops into my room.
>"WHY YOU DIDN'T COME TO EAT WITH US user ?!"
>dafaq.jpeg
>"I wasn't hungry so..."
>"WHY YOU TOLD ME "OK" THEN ?"
>"I wanted to tell you that I wasn't hungry but since you leaved the room as soon as..."

Rip...

>"SO YOU DON'T RESPECT ME ?"
>My brain was like : Dafaq she's talking about respect when she just yells at me ?!
>"YOU'RE DISRESPECTFUL user ! YOU DON'T RESPECT ANYONE !"
>"How tf I'm disrespectul when you're just yelling at me like I did something awful or..."
>"HOW DARE YOU INSULT ME ?!"
>"What did I said ?"
>"YOU SAID "OKAY I'LL COME" WHEN I ASKED YOU TO JOIN DINNER"
>Wtf ? So if I don't come eat with her, I'm insulting her ? Is she egocentric or what ?
>"I never said "Okay I'll join" or whatever you..."
>"YOU'RE SELFISH !"
>"You're telling me that I'm "selfish" when you just straight up thinks that I..."
>"SHUT UP user AND LET ME FINISH"
>"You finished your senten..."
>"NO I DIDN'T YOU SELF-CENTERED BRAT"
>"Are insulting me right now ?"
>"YES BECAUSE YOU DID IT FIRST user"
>"How tf do not joining a dinner when I'm not hungry is an insult ?"
>Father pops into my room too.
>My brain was like : Are they drunk or did I killed someone or what ? I don't get it they're just fucking pissing me off.
>Dad : "What you did was wrong and..."
> Dad's GF : "DON'T COME HERE WHEN I...
> Me : "What the heck are you already talkin' about ?"
> Dad and her gf basically shits on me by saying that I'm doing nothing for my future (I'm 16 and my parents are fucking pissing me off with that since I was 13, btw I'm not talking about dad's gf), I'm disrespectful, selfish, egocentric, asocial, lame, etc.
> Starts getting sick of their shit.
> And then I said : "CAN YO SHUT YO SENSITIVE ASSES UP AND QUIT PISSING ME OFF WITH UR SENSELESS SHIT, JUST ALWAYS INSULTING ME FOR NO FUCKING REASONS YOU FUCKING COWARDS ?!?"
> We all stopped talking for like 3 seconds.
> "YOU'RE A DISGRACE user AND YOU DESERVE WHAT YOU'RE LIVING WITH YOUR MOTHER" my dad's gf said (btw, my mother was abusing me for like 4 years and tried very hard to let everyone thinks I'm bullying her).
> tfdidthatabortionresiduejustsaid.png

> Takes the computer I was just using before shit happened, even tho I didn't closed anything.
> "Can I at least close my stuff, I have private stuff in it."
> "I'M NOT DUMB I KNOW HOW TO CLOSE A PC"
> "You're trying to violate my personal life then ?"
> "SHUT UP THIS PC IS NOT YOURS"
> She leaves the room, being aware that she said something she shouldn't have did.
> Me : "What the ACTUAL FUCK DID SHE SAID ABOUT ME ?!?"
> Dad : "Just shut up and go to sleep user..."
> Me : "She just tells me that my mother's did nothing wrong and you think that's..."
> Dad "SHUT UP AND GO TO BED !"
> My dad slams the door like his gf did.
> All that happened because I wasn't hungry and no one cared about what I said.
> Being like wth.gif
> Still tolds me that I'm selfish.
> Thinks I'm selfish.
> Theyhavebraincancerorwot.mp4
> Now I can't use that damn laptop that let call my buddies.
> I don't know if she's spying on my private life or not.
> My mother enjoy abusing me, my father gf acts like a bitch, my father obey her and I can't meet my real buddies since I used to live in France and I now moved to Switzerland.
> My life fucking sucks

Rip op that sucks

Tldr, you type like and probably are a retarded 13yo. Advice: off yourself

If you read that greentext story, you would have known I wasn't 13yo you newfag so...
Lurk Moar or at least don't type retarded stuff.

Can relate too well, OP. I send my condolences.

Nice dubs, also not gonna read. If you're 18+ and in a shit situation like that get out man. Get a job doing whatever, and hit up craigslist housing. You can get a room for yourself for a pretty good price as long as you don't look/sound like a humungaloid when you meet up with person renting the room.

Thanks man. It feels good to see that I'm not the only one who is passing through this garbage. Really, thanks.

Cringe post

I'm not 18 but I get the idea, I already planned to gtfo of this shit when I can. I'm really sick of all that. I mean, I'm living stuff like this for now 4-5 years, and was forced to get how could I say... see my childhood being destroyed by all this stuff.

Thanks btw

Cringe ?
I bet you've didn't seen what's goin' on on loadsa websites, where the real cringe is at it's finest.

My Dads wife did that to me once. If he cares about you, be a man and try to come to an agreement on how that bitch treating you like that is unacceptable. Work your way up from there.

underage reported

That's something I was actually considering for a bit of time actually but now that you're telling me that, I should really consider this idea more seriously.

Thanks for the advice.

>thinked
>leaved

Stop reading there. Kill yourself.

Kill her in her sleep. Fucking cunt deserves it anyway. If you take a ton of melatonin (you cant od) you wont be able to wake up until it lets you. Basically a coma. Take that before your dad wakes up and hell think you tried to kys. Basically youll be put into care services and shit and put in an actual family/ home.

This was a hard read. Definite newfag.

If you've struggled listening to this stuff, well this picture would sums up what I think you actually are.

Your English is absolutely retarded. Off yourself you underage moron

I don't think it would be a healthy way for me to resolve this bs

op i was in similar situation but mom married some asshole the first time he hit me was the last time i was 16 he started giving me shit about school i told him to fuck off who the fuck are you to tell me shit. he told me as long as i lived in his house blah blah blah. told him not his house my father paid for it. he fucking smacked the shit out of me mom didnt say shit so i grabbed baseball bat at broke his legs after that never spoke to my mom for not doing shit been 13 years sense that still dont talk to her

"Your english is absolutely retarded. Kill yourself you under-aged moron."
I still have a better english than yours, and that's not even my main tongue.

So... you beat the fuck outta him with a baseball bat ? Ouch, this hurts.

Sure, stay delusional if you want. English not being your mother tongue is not an excuse, nor is it anything special here.
Sure is summer round here

/thread

Oh and I just noticed I typed the wrong tag but whatever...