Would Seinfeld work as a current television show?

Would Seinfeld work as a current television show?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/seinfeldtoday?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jerry get ipad

Too smart for modern audiences

you mean It's Always Sunny?

I think it's called "Curb Your Enthusiasm".

I could be wrong though.

Of course it would work today, it still works today, it's funnier than anything else on tv.

They wish, but no.

LOL no, kill yourself idiot

gary acquire tablet

I saw it 5 years ago and I laughed, so sure.
This retarded "PC wouldn't let this fly today" meme is stupid.

Check out twitter.com/seinfeldtoday?lang=en

Sure, if you switch to a female protagonist and add a few black people.

Spoiler Alert: Seinfeld is literally one of the most Reddit tv shows ever created, it's really sad how many people like it, it's pure shit.

I'm not american, i watched two years ago and have rewatched it since and i think it's very funny.
It's a timeless sitcom imo, sometimes i did feel left out because of 90s american culture but it's not a big deal.

No, it would be too unrealistic

They should really do an episode wherein Jerry goes to buy an iPad

Spoiler Alert: Calling things reddit doesn't give you any street cred. It's really sad how people are trying to fit in.

Spoiler Alert: HAHA LOOK AT KRAMER BIG FUNNY ABSURDIST SLAPSTICK COMEDY IN 1990 AN OUDDATED MEDIUM FROM A PAST LONG GONE BY WITH A FAT LITTLE BALDING MAN TO WHICH THE AUDIENCE CAN RELATE AND OH LOOK, ITS SEINFELD, THE BIG FUNNY MAN, I MEAN YE KNOW? YOU EVER SIT IN THE BARBER SHOP AND THINK "ERR, WHAT DO I SAY TO THIS BARBER? I MEAN HELLOO, I LET THIS GUY PUT A RAZOR TO MY THROAT YET I CAN'T ASK HIM HOW HIS DAUGHTER'S PIANO RECITAL WENT!" HAHA! ANOTHER GREAT JOKE FROM SEINFELD, THE MOST BLAND MAN IN EXISTENCE WHO ACTUALLY WENT ON TO MAKE THE "BEE MOVIE" AHAH GEORGE THE SHORT LITTLE BALD FUNNY MAN! HAHA! YOU DON'T GET IT, YOU DON'T GET IT, BECAUSE ITS ABSURD AND ITS ABOUT NEW YAAAAK, YOU DONT GET IT COS YOU NEVER LIVED IN NEW YAAAAK!!

>muh reductio ad absurdum
fucking kill yourself

>Jerry is now a 30 something bearded white guy comedian who tells jokes aimed at millenials
>George is now a disgruntled middle management worker who doesn't understand technology or modern trends (Jerry frequently makes jokes about this at his expense)
>Elaine is now an empowered feminist whose hypocrisy is the basis for many comedic situations
>Kramer is now black and all of the other characters frequently misunderstand what he is saying

define "work"

Fuck, I figured Elaine would of crushed it. I guess she didn't find enough guys who were sponge worthy.

Sort of if George was the main character.

>logical fallacies in a discussion about subjective tv show tastes

LMAO

PSEUDOINTELLECTUAL DETECTED

Isn't there a joke about how 90% of Seinfeld episodes wouldn't work if they had cellphones back then?

The concept would work but it wouldn't be written as the same show. People don't interact with each other the same way. Even the lines that are still funny today have a huge nostalgia bonus, the context of what made the show funny in its original run has been lost to the sands of time.

only a few wouldnt work and they could easily bypass that

(You)

thanks for conceding :)

>I can be as irrational as I wish, because we're discussing subjective taste! I'm invincible!