Im such an asshole

im such an asshole
i just took $200 from my hot asian wife to go have shitty terrible sex with a black prostitute.

only one other prostitute before and my wife was with me and it was in thailand.

black chick was hot but smelled like yeast infection and dry as the arabian desert.

pic related

you dont seem to be feeling very bad about it

well.. i did just get dubs so.. life is pretty good

how do you feel about becoming alone and forgotten in old age? because thats whats gonna happen to you my man

i couldnt ask for anything more. im a piece of shit and have wanted to die alone for a long ass time now. im just too big of a coward to completely wreck my wifes heart in the process.

Post the wife instead

You sound more like someone who has a wife with a shitty character and is using cheating to escape it fam

eh.. shes pretty unbeatable.
packs me lunch every day. makes me dinner every night. does all the chores. takes care of the baby. sex on tap.

only honest complaint i have is that shes kind of messy and gets cranky if i dont like dinner (but then feels bad if i dont eat so will go get me take out). weve been together for 7 years so its not a honeymoon phase, its just how she is.

how does she talk to you? does she make you feel bad alot? and dont make excuses

Hot Asian wife but cheats with black prostitute? Means Asian wife is ugly af

yep you're an asshole. How does your wife put up with you? Do you have some 12 inch cock?

not at all
says i love you during every conversation, asks for cuddles almost every day. genuinely sounds excited when she calls me at lunch every day. its odd.

let me find a pic and you can decide i guess

You are either self sabotaging your relationship because you feel you dont deserve your wife or you're turned off to your wife for some reason (maybe for liking you? "if she likes me she must be pathetic") either way you need to work on your self worth issues dude, you deserve a wife like yours.

Pic of her with the Thai hooker. I'll let you guys decide which one is her

the other thai hooker?

i honestly dont know. my life was a shit show. every day was a struggle to even find enough money for food. no where near the case now. we are upper middle class with a nice house. maybe you are on to something.

you dont develop low self esteem from a few years of poverty, you develop it from parents who get off on making their kids feel worthless. sounds like you had some shitty parents bro, either way try to see yourself worthy of your wife and seek less validation from stanky sheboon hookers

>dry as the arabian desert.
it definitely was a yeast infection then
wifey probably testing you, ya dun goofd
now she gonna use that as evidence for adultery, and you'll lose everything as adultery is illegal afterall.
stupid faggot OP proves what a stupid faggot he is once again.

>EVERYTHING WILL CRASH AND GO BAD
take a xanax my boi, his wife prob doesnt even know he's cheating yet

she was pretty hot though
its tough to validate a shitshow but thanks for trying

so I guess you're not really attracted to your wifes kind but she makes you feel loved and wanted so you keep her around.

>dry as the Arabian desert
Ashy Larry's sister

>take a xanax my boi
shit drug is shit

you should definitely listen to the other user

You are a dumbass, $200 is plenty to get a decent pro

my entire fap folder is asian.
honestly no idea why i did it. nervous as fuck thinking im walking into a sting operation. definitely didnt wake up thinking "today i will pay to fuck a black chick"

The one in the background

I'm thinking after 7 years you're just bored and looking for some strange. Still kind of shitty, but people are like that sometimes