How is this cat in the Hall of Fame!?

How is this cat in the Hall of Fame!?

pro-football-reference.com/players/D/DaviTe00.htm

He only played 7 years, only 4 of those years was he even a Top 10RB. He didn't even have 10,000 yards are you Fucking KIDDING ME Hepcats!?

He's not even in any top category in career.

What a joke that he is in the hall of fame but TO didn't even make it.

Rings and playing big in big games

If the bus made it, any RB can.

Fuck off Drew Rosenhaus. You aready spammed like 7 threads about this. No one gives a fuck about broke nigga TO

What the FUCK does that mean!?

Look at the Bus stats Motherfucker! He rushed for 1000 yards in more season than Fucking Terrell Davis even played in the NFL!

He was Top 25 in TDs.

MotherFUCK you!

the bus is the vinny testaverde of RBs

Not at all, he was a very good RB

What the Fuck do you know about real Football Mexico? Go jerk off to Star Trek!

nothing comes close to the anger and disgust I feel at Dawkins and TO not getting in

well yeah, but we're talking about the hall of fame, not the hall of very good players

That would be the number 6 all time rushing yards leader who is only "very good player"?

Fuck Off Mexico.

TO absolutely should be in tho.

I guarantee that TO will not get in the hall of fame until those who remember his antics forget they ever happened.

The guy pissed off too many upper level executives, reporter, past and current players.

Every Broncos player is a meme, every single one, Especially Elway. Sometimes I just wonder if these white influential people pulled some strings with higher ups to get where they are today

>4 years of beast mode
>3 years of injury plague
>retirement
Eh, TD deserves it in my book.
Yeah it was only a short 4 year stretch, but what a great stretch it was with 2 rings.
Not to mention TD was a quiet respectable hard nosed player who even delivered some big hits on special teams.

TO never actually achieved anything except being a stat padding diva. He is not respected around the league and thats why he got snubbed. Dude was a soft little bitch.

t. Raidernigger

>TO not in yet

Hall of Fame is a joke.

It really was only 3 beast mode years and the other he was just a good RB (No Pro Bowl even that year).

best post season running back ever

T.O. is an overhyped media product

>my stats

if his numbers were so good why doesnt he have any receiving titles

He wasn't that bad
I never thought he belonged in the hall personally though

And Testaverde is number 11 in all times passing yards, doesn't really mean anything.

Bettis never led the league in yards or TDs, not to mention the dreadful the career 3.9 ypc. His only accolades were two first team all pros.

Was he bad? Certainly not; but compare him to Tomlinson, Payton, Sanders and Dickerson and tell me their stats/accolades are anything similar.

Hell, he's more similar to Jamal Lewis and Ricky Williams, but at least they led the league in yards at least once, not mention Lewis has an MVP.

pretty much this. the entire selection committee is made up of the kinds of people he pissed off the most.

>Player antics rather than performance determines induction into the Hall of Fame
Wew lad, what a sham the NFL is. I suppose it makes sense though, seeing as how Kurt Warner got in this year

your character doesnt matter unless it hurts your team chances to win the game, it did for T.O.His Teams lost BECAUSE of him

>soft
TO played the owl ~1.5 months after breaking his leg with a metal plate and had 9 catches for 122 yards so this is incorrect

I met the Bus at a Blockbuster years and years ago. He had just retired; it was maybe a year or two after the Seattle-Pitts Super Bowl.

That son of a bitch lived up to his nickname.

better players than T.O. have had to wait, i dont get all the asshurt

You obviously never saw Elway play, especially in the Bronco's bad years.