Hack tips; post links

hack tips; post links

Other urls found in this thread:

hackertyper.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=Hb5Kcy5q8ts&list=PLiCvVJzBupKmEehQ3hnNbbfBjLUyvGlqx&index=93
youtube.com/watch?v=r68mmWlnMTQ
youtu.be/EyhySfVSU70
tutorialspoint.com/unix/
kitsploit.com
youtu.be/DH-NHFoi6-k
z57whuq7jaqgmh6d.onion/tag/hacking/
youtu.be/jzCCNLS7evE
humblebundle.com/books/cybersecurity-wiley
youtu.be/anwGfj3GR00
youtu.be/Irtwa8bihIw
youtu.be/r68mmWlnMTQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

need links

reporting...

who's the new target?

jon snow here

pls someone new she is boring

hackertyper.net/

Juicebox standing by

>

I'd link you to Reddit but I hate you and I'm lazy

reporting in

Bumpin

i remember Ustream that was goat

so many threads
-js

Next target?

Hey guys I blocked you from that last chat. don't try that again.

where is the link

stickam was best

u that flash kid lol

someone explain this thread

Ur underage is showing

i just provided the thread, i'm no operator just a lurker.
waiting for instructions myself

hackers doing hacky things

haha reported you to your isp.

sounds interesting, im also very high

Is the fun over?

we need a target. Everybody on standby.

post a link cucks

youtube.com/watch?v=Hb5Kcy5q8ts&list=PLiCvVJzBupKmEehQ3hnNbbfBjLUyvGlqx&index=93

no

Bump if you are a lurker while others search

meh is something, bump

Do this go on youtube search in "hi" sort y livestream boom there you go

New as fuck

everyone is here fags

Bumpin

ok bump

yes current raid even tho its ass

youtu.be/EyhySfVSU70

please no we already said no goblins

tutorialspoint.com/unix/

Because none of you have a fucking clue what OS's beyond windows do,and you barely have a cursory knowledge of windows itself.

almost puked watching her, wtf is wrong with her face what the FUCK

kek
-js

kitsploit.com

she said praise the sun

EVERYBODY ABORT HERES A GOOD ONE youtu.be/DH-NHFoi6-k

chill out gold wolf

here you go mate

lol canned ass i died

snap?

z57whuq7jaqgmh6d.onion/tag/hacking/

XXXX5 CHILL HAHAHAAHA

This kid is a fuckin screacherr

new target? this chick is boring as fuck

so..legible.

This is all to hide shit on your own machine. If they're at your house taking your shit, you've already fucked up.

Step one: go mobile. Go out to an area that you can get wifi. either something open or crackable (There are some wifi with WEP/still attackable by pixie/reaver/bully etc). Never useyour home connection, even with a VPN

Even with a hacked wifi, use a vpn. hidemyass will accept a shitload of gift cards you can buy at grocery stores/drug stores/etc. Wear a hat and glasses, be aware of cameras. Stores usually keep video for about a month before recycling the footage. If they do trace it back to you, hopefully a month will have passed, and if it hasn't, they'll just see a guy paying cash with a hat anyone could wear.

Change your mac address. If they subpoena records or otherwise figure out who you are, they can track your mac address back to whoever purchased the card/laptop by going to the manufacturer and then going to the store to get those records. Kali can be set to automatically change your mac address every time you boot up, but it can fail, always check.

Only check for ONE type of vulnerability. Any external IP is going to get absolutely hammered by bot traffic every day, but full port scans and vulnerability scans get a special flag.

Realize that most scans only result in a notification to the ISP. Most VPN/Hosting companies don't even bother reading those unless they start getting calls.

The anti-forensics should go more into how to clean the logs on remote systems. Getting rid of event logs, editing httpd/IIS logs etc. That's a whole other thing.

Learn the OS's. Can't stress this enough.

Learn to code. Really important. Start with something simple like PHP or Python and move forward from there.

etc. you get the drill.

You guys made him cry

the more im here the more i just want to actually talk to her and just ask normal ass questions.
-js

Hoodrat: youtu.be/jzCCNLS7evE

SHE REPLIES TO COMMENTS

these kids are making me nostalgic af, i gotta stop this theyre too innocent

humblebundle.com/books/cybersecurity-wiley

what does she look like? sounds like a nigger

Indian youtu.be/anwGfj3GR00

There is a Microsoft Sally like voice that reads your comments Minecraft
youtu.be/Irtwa8bihIw

no more kawaii candy? whats next

i think its ded

She started up another stream

im commenting but no halp from bros

link?

i got "placed in timeout" like a little baby child.

recruits

youtu.be/r68mmWlnMTQ

You will only see the hidden text after you delete /system32 from your PC's Windows folder. We have all done it. Report back when complete and after you've read the hidden threads too

fine ill quit, im drunk in vodka and cant sleep, have anything i can do?

>thinking your safe while using a botnet os
There's probably some else in there to screw you over if you aren't careful.

Here's a compilation of links from pastebin UY7RxEqp

No quitting, just right click on System32 and click delete. Say yes when you see a prompt and then restart your pc. Talk soon!

/thread

Who are you? Are you the famous hacker named Sup Forums? Kidding, only post of value here so far. Thanks for your input

stfu give a music link fag

QUADS!!

Quads replying to trips... noice one

Who are you? Are you the famous hacker named Sup Forums? Kidding, only post of value here so far. Thanks for your input

And you know you should respect Quads like the words of God.

do what youre told

anything better?

I've considered writing a beginners guide.

But I am extremely lazy and drunk a lot, so motivation goes out the window.

You'll see beginners guides that focus entirely on web applications.

But going at web apps, especially if you are a beginner, is fairly impractical. A larger target is going to have an infosec department that regularly scans for low hanging fruit, as well as more app-based to get rid of things like SQL injection. Finding them, and hunting down their injection points is a really time consuming process. You can reduce it with something like skipfish or sqlninja, but it's going to show up in logs.

Depending on the org, and how they treat developers, you can tell how likely they're open to top 10 type of application vulnerabilities. If you go look on glassdoor, and you see comments like "too many procedures and hoops to jump through" from devs, they have a matured application change control process and are less likely to have low hanging fruit. Devs are little precious unicorns and if they don't have immediate access to production and the newest tools, and can push their changes out quickly, they throw a little tantrum and threaten to leave.

Startups are your best target because they usually give in to devs demands, and don't have much in the way of a budget for an infosec guy. Usually it's 1-2 people who are at the mercy of their infrastructure people.

Also, look at companies that have a strong marketing department. If their marketing department/Business Intelligence group is larger than their security group, then they are a prime target.

Check for ftp on those types of orgs. They want to share information as quickly and easily as they can, and email always limits by file size.

The best way inside any company is a phishing campaign. Don't send it to everyone. They start chatting to one another and you get found out quickly. Do a targeted approach to a small selection.

Make moar memes of this shit, m8s