Which one should I get

Which one should I get

Wendys > burger king > McDonald's

Wendys if you have the money, BK if you don't and McDonalds if you don't give a fuck or have the McD's app for those coupons

Does McDonalds got scheazuan sauce? If not get Wendys.

Wendys

mcpick 2 for $2.50, you can literally get 12 good ass chicken nuggets for TOO cheap

Love Wendy's but it's the farthest out. BK is ok but makes me sick most of the time. Mac D's has a new spicy McChicken... fuck

Wendy's they got good Chicky Nugs

Wendy's, and remember you can get their yummy chili or a baked potato instead of their shitty new fries.
Also Burger King, because Whoppers are delicious but only if they're made correctly and fresh.

im normally a wendys chicken guy but the spicy mcchicken is dope brother if you like spicy chicken you will not regret it

This too.

Wherever Rei Ayanami takes your order...
*sad because he will never receive his order from Rei Ayanami*

Wendy's will always have more superior food then McDonalds and BK. If you are not able to get Wendy's for whatever non-important reason get BK.

Correct answer is KFC

Get a McSalad with grilled chicken, and try a McProtein shake with extra veggies. Fruit dessert.

McDonald's because of their fries and sweet tea.
And because of their happy anime style commercial in Japan.

BK 10 nuggets $1.49

Their taters are hit or miss. Either great or burnt and shrivled.

McFuck a spicy McChicken is looking more tempting but Wendy's has S-tier chicken for sure my man.

Closed, their Zinger is legit

Second this. Although Burger King fries top them all.

"I love wendys"

"I love in n out" "in my anus"

jesus fucking christ, grow up and eat burger king like an adult.

Wendys fresh never frozen beef you despicable nigger. The 4 for $4 was fucking lit when they had the double stack. But now it's just a bunch of goddamn fuck. Just don't eat. You're probably fat.

/thread

Neither. Get Taco Bell

Have money = Wendy's
Poorfag = Mcdonald's
Nigger = Burger Kangs

>BK 10 nuggets $1.49
For a reason: they're utter fucking shit. Wendy's and McDonald's nuggets are way better. BK's nuggets are like fucking frozen dinner nuggets.

I think I'm going to Wendy's and getting the 4 for 4 and picking up some spicy McChickens from McD's dawg.

>not getting a free 4 piece every day for the past 2 weeks whenever the tigers scored more than 4 touchdowns

ALSO, Wendy's has 50 cent Frosties so there's your answer

This I did not know. Thanks fam.

Yeah but they're the tiny ones, Just enough to piss you off. Frosty is good, though.

this man is a connoisseur

I know they're the small ones, which absolutely is infuriating, but the bright side is you can get 4 for $2 and it's more Frosty than a large for generally the same price

Haven't eaten all day. I usually cook but fuck that shit spicy McChickens are calling my name.

Neither. A salad.

aint better than whataburger fries tho -_-

i did a big comparison between the three for an english class in college.

concluded that wendy's>mcdonalds>bk based on a variety of quantifiable metrics, but its ultimately personal preference.

we're all in that boat user...

but that burger top-right looks like a BigMac so.... yeah.

what a fucking cop-out... but I like it nonetheless

Burger King is the only logical choice. Double Whopper with cheese is the king of all fast food burgers.