youtube.com/watch?v=1k8craCGpgs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

CARMELA

VA'FUN'GOOL TO YA GABBAGOOL, TON'

MADONNA

Lord just take me now

THAT FUCKING FATHER JUGHEAD PRIEST OVER HERE EATING ALL THE GABAGOOL

OH

CARM' I AIN'T GIVING A SHIT ABOUT HIM STAYING OVER WITH YOU ALONE BUT HE'S TAKING ALL THE GABAGOO

HE WUZ A SAINT

IT'S A RETIREMENT COMMUNITY

JUST WHEN I THOUGHT I WAS OUT

ITSA RETIREMENT COMMUNITY

The FUCKING DUCKS

*REE-TEYEUH-MINT CUMMYEWNIDEE

I'VE SAID MY PIECE CHRISSY

WAAA IM AN ADULT NOW

[goat noises]

TONY WHAT ARE YOU DOING

Heh heh

y'hear what I said, Tone?

god damn gandolfini acts the fuck out of that scene

THEY PULL ME BACK IN

OOF

THAT FUCKIN ANIMAL BLUNDETTO

FUCK EMAIL JOHN, FUCK ALL OF EM

been meaning to marathon this series a second time before the year was over

thanks for reminding me

WE'RE LOOKIN AT THOSE BROSCHURES!!!

Chris-ta-fu, you said you'd quit that junk months ago!

YAH GOIN TUH MILITARY SCHOO

YOU'RE ALWAYS BREAKING MY FUCKING BALLS

Ahhyyyy iii didn't do a-anything

I'M GONNA EAT ALL YAH GABAGOO

tell me about ya mutha

OH POOR YOU

RUT ROH I CRAWLED ON TOP OF HER FOR WARMTH CHRIS TU FAH.

*fork on plate noises*

YUH ATE ALL THE FUCKIN GABAGOO ANTHUNEE

In this scene, we mirror a previous scene without using any obvious clues, and hope somebody picks it up and posts about it on Sup Forums. Like, two of our characters being ostracized by their group of friends, but one's a new jersey mob boss, and the other is a loser who plays mario kart

LEAVE SOME OUT FOR THE LOONIES

Just a small town girl
Livin' in a lonely world

I'M A FOOL TO DO YOUR DIRTY WORK

She took the midnight train
Goin' anywhere

JEEZUSCRIES IZZIS WHAD I GOTTA COME HOME TO??

>Livia: Why does everything have to have a purpose? The world is a jungle and if you want my advice Anthony, don't expect happiness. You won't get it. People let you down and I'm not naming any names but in the end you die in your own arms.

>A.J.: You mean alone.

>Livia: It's all a big nothing. What makes you think you're so special?

tfw she was right

YOU KILLIN YOURSELF WITH MARIJUANA CHRISTOPHUH
I DON'T LIKE IT

Just a city boy
Born and raised in South Detroit

WAT DA FUCK PALIE

*MADON'

He took the midnight train
Goin' anywhere

Nah she's just a edge lord

MR SOPRANO LET'S COOK

Hehe

A singer in a smokey room
The smell of wine and cheap perfume

youtube.com/watch?v=1k8craCGpgs

For a smile they can share the night
It goes on and on, and on, and on

DONT STOP__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Strangers waiting
Up and down the boulevard

Remember my friend Danielle? I found out she was a rat after I strip searched her and I went a little overboard.

DONT STOP
BELIEEEVIN

BA BA BA BA BA

BONFIRE

BOWWWW WUBWUBWUB WOWOWOWOW BWOOOW WUB WUB WUB BWOOOW

BAM

Go away breaking bad

>gandolfini funeral
>rest in piece tony
>tony?? it's a fucking nickname for christs sake

what's the point of this thread?

GOT YO'SELF A GUN

>Joey "Peeps" on a fucking tombstone

meta in-jokes

[purses lips, nods in agreement]

excessively quoting the same scenes over and over again doesn't qualify as meta in-jokes, it's just retardation.

The Wire is better than The Sopranos in every conceivable way to be quite honest lads

LEAVING CALIFORNIA

OOOH DA FUCK?

MAMA ALWAYS SAID YOU'D BE DA

CHOSEN ONE

OOH DA FUCK ARE YOU?

IS THAT KETCHUP?

LIVING ON A THIN LINE

>ZAPADABA DEE BA BABY YOURE DOIN FINE

IM NOT LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE

YO MIX IT WITH THE RELISH

what did they mean by this?

WHERE'S HARPO EATING HIS DINNER?

Obviously the towers were turned on when Henry handed them a gun.

WHOOOORRREEEE

WITH THE BLUE MOON IN YOUR EYES

Principal photography took place in the New York area to establish the setting and for audiences to engage on a more empathetic basis.

WE WUZ ROMANZ N SHEEEEEITTTT

KGB! OPEN UP

what do you guys think happened to that russian guy

VITO WAS A CONSUL OF JERSEY

They never meant it that way. The jew was the one going "WE WUZ JUDAS AND SHIEET" while Tony simply stated that modern Italians were leftover from the Roman Empire.

lol thats also how i sing parts of the song

Bы нaзывaeтe этo пpocтyдa? Умывaю Шapы c этим дepьмoм !

He started a wetwork business with Furio in Europe

David chase gave up and said that "Some Boy Scouts found the Russian, who had the telephone number to his boss, Slava, in his pocket. They called Slava, who took him to the hospital where he had brain surgery. And then Slava sent him back to the Soviet Union"

They found him sucking on a boys scout

They couldn't help themselves.

for reals?
waaaaaaaaaaaat

Ralphie did literally nothing wrong