Okay faggots, lets hear your excuses

okay faggots, lets hear your excuses

Because I spent my teen years being a beta, my early 20s being homeless, my mid 20s getting back on my feet and ashamed of myself, and my late 20s getting a college degree so I can have some semblance of a quality of life.

Ain't no time for relationships amidst all that fail.

Because girls think Depression, OCD, and (mild) Tourette's are some cute little quirk I have unti we're a few months in and they can't fix me. Once they realize that I can't help my compulsions it becomes a turn off.

im a fat, balding asian microdicked manlet with shitty teeth and shitty eyesight.

this is why i pay for sex.

I got no fucking clue
It's either Autism, or my like for tomboys

i havent left my house in a solid 2 weeks now, and its about the same gap before that. the last time i talked to a girl around my age was at the checkout.

so i dont even get a chance to let my shittyness take over because i never let a opportunity arise

i really dont love me like i should

Because I don't know how to talk to them right, and because my 1st and only so far left me for god. :'(

Ha amature
I can go years without leaving my house.
THE GOVERNMENT IS TRYING TO GET YOU

i literally only leave my house to buy games for my switch. i know so little people and have no hobbies i cant even make a reason to leave. also im too woke and government wants me dead

Because I'm too busy getting ahead in my profession. No time for tittymonsters

I'm a strong, independent man who don't need no woman!

bcos user doesn't have friends

your future wife is getting railed by chad, way to go cuck

even memes aside its pretty valid, unless your skipping on some form of "true love" gf's are so overrated, anyone can suck your cock, and can do it with a lot less head ache

Cuz girls my age are too stupud and id rather focus on my work. Plus im probably just going to kill myself anyway

I have a wife. She wants me to come to bed and fuck her. Instead I'm watching Simpsons reruns and browsing Sup Forums

was too "needy" over 2 days to a girl I was pursuing for 6 months, and was convinced she was interested

at my age it's just single moms, crazies, and uggos left.

the one girl I like never wants to have a relationship with me again so I decided I'm gonna be a lonelyfag unless she changes her mind. we're sitll friends so I'm not gonna kms. I could probably have a girlfriend if I wanted to but I don't

Because I prefer being alone.

...there I said it.

In 5 years I'll be signing Chads minimum wage paycheck whilst making 200k a year. I win the long game m8

yeah, until your wife wants an open marriage you fucking cuck

i dont have a gf because the only reson i ever had a gf was because they said we couldnt fuck again unless we were official. i was a pussy back then and i caved, now i just spit game and tell a bitch im not the bf type but they still fall. silly hoes

Your degree is gonna look really good on the wall behind the register at the gas station. I'll take 20 on pump 7 and 2 tins of grizzly fine cut

weirdo

But I do. 2 weeks tommorow.

I did it guys.

I keep thinking eventually my path will lead me to someone right for me. I'm a pretty average dude, not gross but not ripped. It takes personality to get girls when you look as "meh" as I do. My idea of a date is a few blunts and some music. I'm not exactly interesting.

How do you win by paying Chad to fuck your wife in the past?

relationships are for pussies. pussy

Because user is mostly a misogynic, multiphobic racist

The last time I was with a girl was 5 years ago and she tore my heart out, turned almost all of our mutual friends against me, and I was fucked up over the whole thing for 3 and half years after.

I dropped out of college. I'm working a shitty job barely getting by. If I enter that level of depression again I'll probably kill myself. I just can't afford to let me get that point again right now.

i think i didnt put that much effort talking to girls when i was younger (playing video games all day), and now i dont know how to deal with them. I really regret that. Do you guys think is not to late for a 18yo to addapt to the outside world?

Because I'm too busy fucking yours.

Because im shy, very shy. Oh, and I'm a dick

Wife? Don't make me laugh! why the fuck would I waste my time with a whining bag of fat when I could buy sex and not loose half my shit after 20 years lol

I do, my wife picked her out for me.

i greatly enjoy being alone and i consider myself hugely addicted to solitude and the quiet that comes with it. i'm older, i am way set in my ways, its just not possible to fit a woman into my life anymore, at least not without a lot of effort that i don't want to expend. every couple of years i get into a brief relationship, mostly keeping up the boyfriend charade for as long as i can keep the sex going, then i just let the relationship die when i get sick of them, and then i go back to being alone for a period.

everybody has had their heart broken, youre not the only one. the funny thing is the more you show a bitch you dont give a fuck the more she wants u

Degree... I'm a craftsman, not some liberal artsy fartsy faggot. My feild is in demand and it's only going up

Because I have no social skills at all

Is what I would say if I didn't have a girlfriend

Not good at thinking, are you?

I'm a fucking retarded antisocial freak who always fucks up whatever i have going for me. The last girl I really talked to was hella interested in me and I know she was but yet I started doubting myself and just quit talking to her. I'm not the kind of guy that is considered loveable and I'm more than likely going to kill myself before I'm 20.

Being a felon I'm desperately looking for a Craftsman to take me on. Preferably carpentry. But they see the word felony, not caring about how long ago or what happened and I get a big fat no.

u sound like a bitch, man up pussy

My wife won't let me have a girlfriend.

Because personally, I prefer guys

Last girlfriend I had was perfect in every conceivable way, shared similar tastes, traits and were completely smitten with one another, would constantly try her best to rebuild my confidence, always made badass food, had sick friends, everything about her was phenomenal, even her harsh negative traits that she would regularly utilize to strengthen my resilience
Adored the ever living fuck out of her but unfortunately was too immature and cuckoo brained to make her feel secure with me as a life partner, despite both of us wanting to share a beautiful life and children together
I just fucked it up, big time, she showed me the possibility that I could actually be myself for once and my arrogant insecurities wanted to show it off to everyone but her
Now she blocked me from communication because I gradually went insane, now I'm just suspended in hollow mediocrity unfortunately knowing she'll never return to me

Ha, gayyyyyyyyyyyy

you gotta know someone in the field to slip in through the cracks

most women I meet are far from interesting. I've yet to find any who think like I do.

Sure thing kid

First mistake. Nobody is perfect.

you say that now but ive seen guys like you, yeah, middle manager types, theyre all bros before hoes until they get some faint whiff of vag, then all their principles go out the window because they never had much to begin with. you act all tough now like one of those MGTOW faggots but wait until one sinks her claws into you and that juicy 200k/year lifestyle. you wont see it coming.

Got asked to prom this year but said no because I prefer to be alone. Had a thing with an asian girl last year but she was really crazy so it didnt last more than a few weeks. I honestly think dating isn't worth the effort. Same thing with most friendships lol

because u put the bitch on a pedestal, a girl wont have respect for a guy that worships her.

Yeah I was told that. Unfortunately I have no friends and don't know anybody.

Make friends first m8. If you're chummy with a craftsman and he knows you're not a sack of shit (if you are a sack of shit, don't try) then he'll look past anything to get you set up

it's because i was kidnapped as a young boy and got trapped in the normie world for a century. no girl likes a guy with an unclassy collection of memes. all of mine are stale.

>craftsman

haha, okay.

"You're a wonderful guy, user"

If user was so wonderful, user would have a girlfriend.
Most guys just don't have the balls to make a move, and the ones that do and get turned down get all butthurt and either treat the woman like shit after that, or beg her for nudes or sex.
user is a horny motherfucker who's also a desperate pussy.

Her flaws were harder to detect than my own, but yeah, I suppose idolizing her was unhealthy. It was just impossible not to considering the wonderful experiences we shared
She was it man, and I no other women deserves to be settled for

I am convinced I am just unattractive. Even if I was totally ripped it'd probably not be enough. I'd get rich for at least fake love but I'm not even smart enough for that.

"Friend Zone" excuse.

True. I'm taking a class or two when I can afford it at my local college, I'm sure to meet someone in the field.

do you know anybody that works in politics or anybody in a fraternal brotherhood?

This man, I like him. I knew I wasnt the only one

Because I got depressed and developed a sissy kink that I'm trying to shake

Yes, sort of.

A defense lawyer owes me, I could hit him up for a recommendation.

>middle manager
>200k
Man, you don't know much about money do you?

"middle manager types"

Then don't settle, know what you want and go for it.
Suck my 7 inch cock.

Bitch I'm about to buy my first house with money from the bank that needs to be repaid plus motherfucking interest I can't afford to get a girlfriend, buy a ring to marry her and THEN risk her taking half my shit in divorce court.

I used to be like that, degrading women out of spiteful backlash, but honestly she was just a better person than I was, and I have no problem admitting that
More vibrant of a personality, able to succeed with ease where I struggled immensely
It's too easy for me to say she's not shit now to cope, but I've never met anyone like her and know I won't again

Same here, just add paranoia

7 inches is not a cock

maybe a 5.5 at best and if I put some effort into it
got no job and money
living with my dad
got nothing to do so I play WoW at least 14 hours a day
The usual woman nowadays annoys me + I'm a misogynist
I can't settle for som cunt in my league, usually only attracted to at least 8+
Also depression + a general disinterrest in people at all

enough?

Keep taking classes man! take any opportunity to meet others in your field, being friendly is the best way to market yourself and the best way to get jobs, It'll be hard as fuck until you get your foot in the door but once you do, you're on easy street

I'm getting deployed and I don't want to invest in anyone only to leave them heartbroken when it's my time to go.

i don't require sexual interactions in a valued companionship. I'd certainly like to meet a woman who thinks as I do, but as of yet it has not happened. I'm okay with this.

>Live in Mexico
>Girls are the absolute worst

Let me tell you about mexican girls:
>If they're white, that means they are beautiful. But they also tend to be mayor cunts and sluts in the first place. If they aren't, and they love one art that isn't music, then SHE is the one in a million. But these girls are extremely rare, mostly because some chad brayan hernandez already hooked her up
>If she isn't white and is a little tan or ''latina'', you should avoid at all costs. They're ugly, they have shit taste in everything, and worst of all, they don't care about you. Worst couples ever
>Black girls are as rare as white girls. Like, true ebony girls. They tend to be taller, and have great bodies, but their faces can drastically change in a few years. Great for banging, not great for anything else
>Asian girls are one of a kind. Extremely religious, extremely ugly (been in 5 different states of the republic, they all look the same). They also are very likely to be a baby-machine, so avoid at all costs if they lack a purpose in life
>Redheads and blondes are the exact same as white girls

I have made a mental list of redflags that make a girl an unworthy love partner. It's quite difficult finding one that has no more than 5, and the one that IS perfect for my tastes already has a chad behind her.

You have no idea what it feels to have sex without that ''true love feeling''. Grandpa was right after all, ''One thing is having a gf, the other is delivering yourself to the heart''
I'm waiting for that time to come now

She wants nothing to do with me and she's all I want, just have to try and build myself back up from the consequences and tolerate the bleak reality ahead

if you want it, dont let anything stop you from getting it. find a few locals to apply at, have the lawyer speak on your behalf saying that youve reformed and changed as a person. even if the union doesnt except you doesnt mean that you still cant pursue your passion.

Thanks, I needed that boost. Living in Cali is hard enough.
Stop lying to yourself. Sorry some of us are happy and refuse to cry and bitch.

i have a girlfriend
i always have
i want to die
but i dont

theres no winning this game

Most of the women I interact with on a daily basis are either married, vapid, or 20-30 years older than I am. Last one wouldn't necessarily be a dealbreaker if they are MILF material.but none have shown interest.

fiancee left because my mom gave me money for a wedding and i spent it on down payment for a nice house instead, and told her we can just get married in city hall. i guess im grateful i saw her true colors before signing any papers.

there a multiple women I have met who I could barely fuck cause their pussy was so tight, and I'm 6 inches.

also, learn to eat pussy correctly and you might as well not even have a dick.

i do but she has a husband

How is the weather way up there on your pedestal?

fuck that bitch bro, you gotta know as a man youre better than women by a long shot. women are the weaker of the species. but mofos make them seem as if they have all the power.

you speak like a fucking retard, youre really banking on this "personality" thing arent you?

i love these threads because it shows that this generation of men are not a bunch of cucks. thank you guys.

i actually do have a gf:v

Dude you need to detox from her. Realize she is not the end all.
Get some bros, get some cash and hit a strip club up. Rinse repeat until that ass shakin in front of you makes you forget about what's her name.
You might actually miss out on a great girl if you keep holding a candle for the previous one.

u just gotta do more foreplay to get her wetter. stick some finger up there to preheat the oven, rub on the g spot

You're still a fucking kid. Get out there and learn the hard way. You'll mess up plenty, but who cares?

I was wrongfully convicted of crimes that would have put me in jail for 2 life sentences, when the DA got arrested himself for rape and sodomy with a gun, they found evidence exonerating me.
Unfortunately by that time I had gotten my ass beat by 2 deputies who claimed I attacked them. In cuffs, feet in cuffs, waist in cuffs....
So I got hit with that.

She did something to me I have no earthly idea of explaining, restored my personality to a beautiful configuration they transcended thoughtful comprehension
No other girl can do that
I know the power she has over me, it's unyielding, and I've tried to extract gratification elsewhere but all attempts have been bloody and fruitless
I genuinely have little to live for now knowing that I'm damned to operate automatically from here on end
I simply do out of obligation and meager hope

You are no longer worth my time. Good luck, you need it.