hes going to expand trade with mexico and china

Burrito.

Chintrolas!

what the fuck does that mean

NO SPEAKO EL SPICO

You have to go back

*builds wall*

>Melania Trump
this fucking shitty image. everyting is fucking wrong. i hate 'murica so much.

EL TROMPETAS

>who is babbage

Trump Becomes President

Americans rejoice as Blood Sucking Mexican Farm hands are deported back to their Jungles

Brinca la pared ahora!!!!

el mexicANO

The picture never specified what he was talking about, "They" may have invented America (And in a certain way "they" really did)

Is this real? They actually have a wall filled with crosses of the spics who died while trying to run to America?
I'd never guessed that the casuality rate was so high.

XAXAXAXA FUCK OFF AMERIKUNTS

I'm probably going to kill myself if he wins. Not that I care,they all suck,but I wanted an excuse.

fucking spic

Bitch, you knew exactly what you were getting yourself into before you snuck into America. Go cry me a fucking river, low skilled fuck.

Yes it is real, just like this one

I'm voting for Trump and I'm Hispanic.

Apparently from when I said who was I 'm voting for, everybody around me got pissed at me and said "I'm a disgrace to the mexican culture".

Wow.

Fuck Mexico.

It's "siento mal" amigo. Learn to fucking conjugate before you shitpost, moron.

Mexicans are brotier

canada what are you doing here?
get out, no one cares about you and torontowho

I halp you

Retard alert

No they aren't They are rapist step-uncle at nest.

White Mexicans are BASED. I've never met a group of more racially aware people in my life. White Americans on the other hand are cucked beyond all repair. At least in Mexico there is still some status associated with being white, up here you get shit on for it.

the subject is "it," not "I," dumbass. a better translation would be se siente mal, ese.

Look at the bright side amico we latinos who are already here don't have to worry about those other wetbacks taking our jobs.

>this happens on a daily basis in Mexico

What is this pic even? Is he actually trying to ram a clip into a revolver, or trying to show off how he's willing to fire off many bullets or...what?

Thats my cousin TOP KEK

"123" Holy shit! Checked!

>cry me a fucking river

that's ironic considering he probably swam across the rio grande to get into your country

>everyting
asians really do type as they speak

I know for a fact that the reason most mexicans hate him is because he wants to build a wall. but why? have libcucks really managed to brainwash everyone to believe that secure borders are in any way related to racism? mexico has strict border security on their own southern border, as do most countries that aren't cucked brainwashed western european hellholes

No, because the subject in comparison would be yourself, not a subjective person, therefore siento mal would be more appropriate. Source: Mexican American.

Not really. They're the thieving neighbor kid.

Has mexico ever actually won a war? And I mean actually won, not just the other side getting bored of fighting over a wasteland filled with monkeys.

i know that feel

>i was deported 2 months ago

most Japanposters on Sup Forums are white and are either weeaboofags living abroad as teachers or military or some shit, or just some weeb who likes to use proxies

¡Vete! Te odiamos. ¡Viva América!

¡Construya el muro!

muy star apenado juan

good

And yet I don't remember a Pepe post saying "I feels bad man" nor was that the intention, therefore, fuck off.

>Is he actually trying to ram a clip into a revolver
Yes. He is a nigger (average American Pavement Ape IQ of 70 so that explains most of it) after all.

hah

hello friend, I believe you dropped something.

NO MORE RAPING FOR YOU PEDRO

Pepe*