Hey Sup Forumsros what do you think about Liev Schreiber's son

hey Sup Forumsros what do you think about Liev Schreiber's son

Yes his a boy. So he went to Comic-Con as Harley Quinn ( a female character). Well, then Liev schreiber is a cuck for allowed that or what?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sG0Rv93Wtpc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Show boi pussy

I think it's hot and I can't wait to see him turn into a sexy little trap.

>son of Jew actor dresses as harley quinn
>Jew actor allows it
No surprises there. Would spank him like a little girl.

I think the child is too young to decide if he wants to be a trap or not. If he hits around 21 and still dresses up like a girl and likes dick then I think there would be validity to his feelings.

Its a fucking child at a costume party.

The same thing I thought about it a week ago when it was posted here and all the fucking dumbfuck teenagers weighed in with their worthless opinions amounting to nothing on it.

Every time you say the word cuck, insert a lit match in in your urethra.

>fucking a child at a costume party.
lewd

people who think this kind of thing are retarded

costume party = fat and ugly fuck guys dressed like girls

He's preparing the boy to be farmed out to Jew producers the next time daddy wants a big role.

They don't call it Pedowood for nothing.

>caring about what other people do
>starting a thread about it
>not bettering your own life and being a total faggot

sounds about right. OP please do something for yourself and try to be productive and not some massive faggot that worries what others do with their lives. pathetic

l2read faggot

Product of white guilt.

Well that's just like your opinion fag.

>cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck
cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck

why did he let him do that?

no, it's clinically supported

10/10 would molest.

newfagg. when is a under age boy it's called boygina

I didn't know... I'm sorry.

>caring about what celebrities do outside of the their job.

If child labor was still a thing you fucks would at least be doing something useful.

If we're only talking about this singular case it doesn't mean anything. Little kids don't really care about things like gender or sex they see something cool they want to be like that. I wanted to be yoshimitsu but I'm not going around wearing a mask or mastering the glorious katana although I do like weird things and Japan so meh. Dressing like that won't make him a trap sucking negro dick for a dollar and begging for approval from society or anything.

But in the grand scheme of society we shouldn't act like this is a "good" thing. That character was obviously designed to be hot for men so it's weird to say "yes son, dress like a slut".

no problem

Someone should tweet the shadman picture to him.
Maybe he will realize that he is sexualizing his son.

father >pedophile
son >queer

you hurt my felling user know i have to go to jerking off whit cp until i cum blode. thanks for that

The problem is idiots are giving the trans threatment to childs now, so maybe that kid wants to dress as HQ just for fun, but his mom can turn him into a trap because that's popular now.

this

I hope he grows up to have inherited his mothers genes that way it will make fapping over him a lot easier.

what is?

Agree

At least he didn't go as Wonder Woman.

C U T E
U
T
E

>it's a boy
found the problem

It would be bad if he let a little girl dress like that too.

Besides all the pedos on here. Real woke Bros understand that his POS dad is going to pimp him out to all these sick producers and other elite faggots on the top of the food chain. Happens to a lot of child actors and celebrity kids. Fuck this backwards society. and you new fags glorify traps and Loli shit.

shadmaster payed tribute aldready

Harley Quinn is WAY too sexualized to be a cosplay for anyone aged 18 or younger

Crazy how Sup Forums became like tumblr and Reddit glorifying faggotry and traps and Loli and pedo shit.

Wow, he failed as a father.

PEDO ALARM
STRANGER DANGER

ddude just cuz youre a pedo and you want to be considered normal doesn't mean you are gonna get OP to stop a thread like this

I.... I think I want to fuck it

He knows what he is doing. This is HOLLYWEIRD. Where pedophilia is the number one epidemic in Hollywood.

fuckin glorious

Who cares? And why?

When I was a kid, I incidentally dressed up as a bunch of shit. It didn't make the news.

Why is this actually a big deal?

I prefer the term boipucci.
Also, nice pic. More?

NICE GET and want to fuck it even more now

is it gay I like this kid dressed up as Harley more then the one in the movie?

So wait. Some dude draws a picture and suddenly this person is sexualizing his son?

That's ridiculous. Maybe we could say that Harley Quinn is sexualized in some way, but if the kid wants to dress up as it, that doesn't mean the dad is sexualizing the kid.

the fuck
that other boy is all messed up. pick a costume ffs

that costume is completely sexual

fuck I want some of that boipucci.
I DONT WANT TO BE GAY
OR LIKE UNDERAGE BOYS
WTF

>fishnet pantyhose with holes in
>slut makeup

That's one hot little trap.

Sorry, what? Because of the tights? There's nothing sexual about that costume.

It's shorts and a shirt and a jacket and some make-up. What do you mean?

You got to be a pedo yourself trying to justify this faggotry

yeah that kid is so fucking queer

I'll surprise if don't

It's a fucking clown with some ripped tights. Holy shit. I'm sorry that turns you on, but that's not objectively sexual in any sense.

Dude bought his son fishnet stockings, pigtails, and whore class makeup and your saying he's not sexualizing his son?

nigga u best be baitin

LOOK ME IN THE EYE AND TELL ME YOU DONT WANT SOME BOIPUCCI

Yes.
And there's nothing wrong with that.

he's masterbaitin

I want HIS boipucci.

Forgot to mention the booty shorts.

>muh monochromatic aberration
fucking why shad

yeah bro, but like, nothing that's less than 16 y/o

Okay, if we don't get objective about this, we don't have anything to talk about. What is your definition of whore class make-up, and why are stockings and pigtails sexual?

That kid would make Chris Hanson take his own seat.

Clowns are pretty hot yeah

>There is nothing sexual about this costume. It's a t-shirt, a skirt, and shoes.

Someone is getting laid in his applied feminism class.

that's how you make your son a cuck

fuck i should just kms thats quite the get

make-up is by it's nature sexual as it is meant to imitate the physical effects that sex has on faces such as redder lips etc.
fishnet stockings are sexual. especially with holes. no way around that.
short shorts are sexual for obvious reasons

ur penor is going to burn down

Congrats on providing a picture of what I assume to be a prostitute. A prostitute could wear anything she wants. How about answering the question?

Why would you assume she's a prostitute? She could be talking to her friend.

Is the joker sexy? You're writing off make-up as something that it is not necessarily.
What about having holes in fishnet stockings makes them sexual?
Short shorts are not sexual unless more leg is sexual. I would argue that more leg is not sexual.

youtube.com/watch?v=sG0Rv93Wtpc

oooo you btfo that guy

Whore class makeup is makeup that covers the entire face, with colors meant to accentuate the eyes, lips, and cheeks. Covering blemishes while highlighting smoldering bedroom eyes, puckered lips, and simulated blushing.
Fishnet stockings are sexual. I could show you literally millions of pics to prove it.
Pig tails by themselves may not be sexual, but these are bright colored artificial pigtails. Meant to catch the eyes of people.

>I would argue that more leg is not sexual.
you would be wrong. ask girls why they wear booty shorts. to look sexy.
>inb4 they are comfortable
they are not

which one would you rather?

for me it's liev's kid

Another congratulation is in order for you saying exactly what I expected you to say.

Still care to answer the question? Begging my intuition or exploiting contextual clues is not a means of answering my question. It's certainly not a way of justifying your conclusions.

Probably this

This.

you're goddamned right

Asking that on a place full of traps.
Nice op.

The shota obviously.

This is such a bizarre definition, but I appreciate you answering. It's just shy of making the joker a whore, of course. Smoldering bedroom eyes? Look up at the OP. Where are the smoldering bedroom eyes? lmao. The sexualization here is done post-hoc.

You could show me a billion pics of fishnets and it wouldn't prove a damn thing.

Thanks for budging on the pigtails, if only slightly.