What's your fetish, Sup Forums?

What's your fetish, Sup Forums?

Bump on beastie

Dis

New Overwatch character Dogefist confirmed.

>Implying that I only have one

Does it take bravery to give in

I fantasise about my sister a lot, doubt it will ever happen. Always pray that some day I will see some nudes though online or maybe get a chance to check out her photos on her phone and see if she has taken any. I think she had her tits done years ago because they are a lot bigger than I remember as a kid.

Corrupt men in uniform/crooked cops/guys who fuck on duty/guys dishonoring the uniform

I have a rape fetish- I want to be used as the cum dumpster that I am and forced to be pregnant and birth bastards

Fucking a crazy girl.
Like this crazy.

i first saw those pics on dialup...good old days

me too.

Kek. Why do you think the quality is shit? Here I found a better one.

Me again. My sister who is married with kids recently added me on kik just because I showed up in contacts I guess. She only replies approximately up until the time she finishes work but never when she would be home. And the replies I've sent don't get looked at till the next day in the same time frames. I use kik to chat with sluts I want to or have fucked so they don't have my number, is she having an affair maybe?

This

Cute girls missing pieces. Pic related.

Belly fetish.

Not this, fercrissakes.

>fetish, Sup Forums?

stopped reading right there

Not my proudest fap...

Girl needs to hydrate. I only drink if its clear.

English isn't my first language, can you explain?

Needs to have her arms amputated and teeth broken out to be made into a proper nugget.

pedo+zoophilia aka dog fuck human little girl

Agreed 100%. Just grabbed quick pic. Yellow tastes and smells horrible.

This fag been doing this all night.

i fucking love it when they just suck the head, most of them don't though

>Proper nugget

Fake but want to cum on shaved gead.

Sissy hypno!!!!