Girl here. What's anal actually like? My boyfriend wants to try?

Girl here. What's anal actually like? My boyfriend wants to try?

It's like taking a shit but backwards

Anal for a girl or how it feels like for a guy?

Feels pretty good if you're used to it. Use dildos on your own to get used to how to do it properly. A lot of people ruin their experience by not being ready for it. If you use dildos you can learn what feels good to you before diving into sex.
Also try doing cowgirl position at first so you can get used to it and move at your own pace.

sharpie in pooper

post pic

tell us how it was

Reverse than regular pooping over and over until your brain gets overloaded and either rejects the sensation or embraces it.

I can't stand it but some people love the shit out of anal.

My ex said she loved the feeling of pushing out while I was fucking her in the ass
Also we used warming lube once in a while and that was awesome

prepare wahtever house you're about to fuck in to smell like literal shit.
hope you have fun pooping on your boyfriends dick (just the tip!)
(i hear it burns, and it feels like pooping, but i wouldn't know as i'm not a gay)

tits or gtfo

Feels pretty similar to vag in my experience (only done it 3 times).
Girl I did it with (aside from the pain) said it felt like she needed to shit

you know the rules

Bend over and I'll show you.

>sony ericson posters on the wall

sigh white people

It's like having a dick up your ass.

Is that pussy yours? That's some quality pussy right there.

its the best. you will cum over and over and over. its amazing. trust me girl, you want them BUTT BABYS. DOOK SHOOT

AND RIGHT WHEN YOU CUM, HAVE YO MAN SHOUT " HAAAADOOOOKIN" AS HE BUSTS AND YOU BUST. YOU WILL BUST BRICKS.

NEXT STEP, TAKING A FAT CREAMY LOG, JUST LIKE OL ANDY HERE HAS SHILLED OUT TIME, AND TIME AGAIN.
ANAL=ENLIGHTENMENT

Married user, I have anal on the regular. The best way to get into anal is to go slow. It feels sort of like reverse pooping at first, if you aren't into it yet. Have your bf work light anal play into your regular stuff to help you adjust, light pressure on your butthole during oral or if you're both inclined, a title anal oral to get the mood right. Actual penetration should be well lubed fingers or small toys and work your way up. Communication is key!

Me and my Gf are trying out anal tomorrow. She loves the idea behind it, but is nervous.
I tried insterting my finger but we weren't working with lube. She said that next time she wanted to me to straight up try with my dick. No finger beforehand.
Any tips ?

GO SLOW WITH UR PINKY. THEN WHOLE HOG WITH A SWATH OF NEOSPORIN, OR VASALINE FOR FULL EFFEECT. IT IS THE BEST. ASK THE MARRIED ANAL BUTTSLUT SHE WILL TELL U THE SAME. SHE LVES THEM BUTT BABYS

Yeah, tell your gf that's a terrible idea, lol. You don't just force a dick in an unprepared ass. If you got to try at all, water based lubricant and tell her to stretch, but the likelihood is, under prepared anal us just going to hurt both of you.

Idk how does it feel but my gf says it's better than normal sex. Also use a lot of lube

>Be nervous
>ow that hurts a little
>oh that's actually kinda...
>orgasm while he's in your ass
>die

But yeah, my partner went brain dead for a minute or two after she came for the first time while i was in her ass.

If you find that you like it don't get too eager the next time you do it, otherwise you WILL tear something, take it slow.

Get him to play with your ass using a finger at first, then two, and get him to kind of stretch it a little, just enough that it dosn't hurt. (always best to do this while actually fucking)

pretty much actually does feel like taking a shit, but nonstop shitting until he cums. The good thing is it can actually feel really good, like taking a good dump, you know? My bf slams my g-spot through my rectum during anal so I usually cum super hard.

have you ever felt pleasure while taking a poop? it's supposed to be like that. ymmv.
make him do lots of foreplay before he penetrates you and start slow. you have to learn to ignore the sensation you need to use the restroom and use it to keep your anus relaxed.

this, and then something larger than a sharpie, like a small chrome vibrator

it has to be chrome, otherwise i'll just edge