London’s East End ‘Like Baghdad’, As Cockney Culture Dies Out

breitbart.com/london/2016/05/14/londons-east-end-like-baghdad-causing-death-cockney-culture/

This isn't even funny anymore. I simply cannot believe Britain is sitting there and taking all of this while an entire culture is being destroyed. All the while retards in London elected a scumbag Muslim, who has already insulted Donald Trump and made veiled threats against people who dare insult Islam, to be their mayor. The stories alone in this make me feel horrible for the Cockney's, but this quote set me over the edge

>Drew Primary in the Docklands area now only has three white children per class. Australian head teacher Emma Peltier is proud of the school’s multiculturalism, telling documentary makers: “We no longer live in a mono-cultural society, we have 43 languages spoken and at least once a week we have a child arrive who has no English.

>“Schools and children can be a fantastic way of people assimilating into society because children don’t see colour and children don’t see religion.”

This is the very reason why Progressives are a plague in society. This deluded idiot sees absolutely nothing wrong with having only three white people per class. In fact she thinks is just wonderful when someone comes in who can't even speak English because its so "multicultural".

Please London, find something, anything at all, that links Kahn to terror groups and get him ousted as quickly as possible.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-cU_qaBOZok
youtube.com/watch?v=gorU1WztIGw
bbc.com/news/world-europe-35059488
liveleak.com/view?i=ea5_1421851120
youtube.com/watch?v=p3j2NYZ8FKs
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQoJvI8XUa0
dailymotion.com/video/x3e8rah
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This only ends one way.

Lots of people are going to die.

oh boy, no whites
almost 100% diversity achieved!

Why would Muslims oust a terrorist sympathizer?

Muslim here. Bangladeshi origin.

Let me tell you about Tower Hamlets, East London.
>it's a sharia zone
>CCTV literally everywhere, and in peoples homes
>Street checkpoints (sharia police search you for alcohol and drugs)
>all women under 29 years old have 11pm-6am curfews
>your home gets a monthly searching (by sharia police)
>TV licensing is just half price if you're a Muslim (double the price for non Muslims)
>sharia police search anyone who steps off public transport
>our Muslim women aren't even allowed to speak in public without being granted permission
>all metal cutlery is banned
>all plates and dishes are banned
>instead we use plastic cutlery and paper plates

We're also practising a form of Islamic communism within our community, and it's working.

Have you heard of Anjem Choudary, our or future prime minister?

Oh, and cockney isn't dead. Cockney live in Essex, Kent, Isle of sheppy and Leatherhead these days

I hope the chav culture is next

>people not speaking your language is something to be proud about

can't wait til everyone starts dying over things nobody understands because you speak 400 languages.

"It will end, soon. But before it does, a lot more people gotta die."

Muslims calling out Muslim State in the Middle of London in broad daylight.
Police was there and jailed noone.
youtube.com/watch?v=-cU_qaBOZok

>Muslim here. Bangladeshi origin.

Time stamped Quran, let's go.

Chavs legit need to die

Jesus Christ London are you so cucked beyond belief you can't go beat the shit out of these sharia police? Fuck if I visited there I purposely throw a piece of bacon in their fucking face and tell them to go back to their sand dunes where they belong

Sarcasm is not an art-form practiced easily by sub-literate third-world goatfuckers.

>I purposely throw a piece of bacon in their fucking f
good job starting the white genocide
the army would be sent out with a mission to shoot whites on sight, with full UN backing

You know we elected an ex-Marxist black guy as president twice, right?

Can any Brits or Yuros tell me more about the 'sharia controlled zones'?

Are they just a Sup Forums meme or are there areas where vigilante groups enforce their own laws?

How do the police and politicians respond to such areas?

What happens when someone in the area calls the real police and there is conflict between the 'sharia police' and the actual police?

Who cares? Those Britfaggots deserve it.

>let's go.
Don't think I didn't see that

>CCTV in peoples homes

What?

All of these are good practices to have in place. But we shouldn't have the muslims doing it in white land!

And now we have a chance to fix that mistake by electing an alpha male in Donald Trump.

Why the fuck was sharia police even allowed in the first place?

They're real.
They have them in france too.
>How do the police and politicians respond to such areas?
They avoid them
>What happens when someone in the area calls the real police
They don't. Muslims in those areas are pure dune coon straighouttabahgdad Muslims who have no need for Western law.

youtube.com/watch?v=gorU1WztIGw

You all remember this right? Yes the guy lied about his credentials, but he was 100% right about no-go zones. French bros, is that French "comedian" a cuck who supports Muslims?

Moar liek cuckney culture amirite?

bbc.com/news/world-europe-35059488

>The court said they had not violated laws on uniforms and public gatherings.

>The group of Salafists - ultra-conservative Islamists - included Sven Lau, a preacher whose passport was seized this year after he visited Syria and a photo surfaced, showing him posing on a tank, with a Kalashnikov rifle slung around his neck.

>The group's appearance at night in Wuppertal, in the industrial Ruhr region, triggered sharp criticism in Germany. A film of their "patrol" appeared on YouTube - but the action was condemned by the Central Council of Muslims in Germany, who said it was "harmful to Muslims".

What if i break a rule? Will i get beaten?

Plastic knife combat? Kek

They're going to have to undo so much cuck culture damage

>Central Council of Muslims in Germany
All these so called Islam groups all have links to terrorists. CAIR is labeled a terrorist group by Saudi Arabia for gods sake since they have connections to the Muslim Brotherhood.

Sharia will be applied to you.

SUCCESS!

Gimme your smokes, come on

So they have no guns or knives.

The police don't even own any guns and they have orders to hassle natives and support Muslims.

How long did this take? Who orchestrated this?

>ex

>>let's go.
Frig off Randy

So how can we truly piss off Khan? Send him pork products? Pictures of Muslims killing innocent people?

Get out of here with your greasy pyramids and shrinks and whatever the fuck else you got

Elect Trump

>cutie that in involved with in England

What do? I don't want her to be blown up by Muslims.

This is irreversible and permanent.

we will save you all.

I'm still annoyed that, despite the fact that Trump said he would allow Khan to visit the US and wouldn't have a problem with it, Khan acted like a little bitch and continued to insult him.

I really hope Trump wins now just so Khan looks like a jackass

Whites have no culture.

You can't destroy what never existed.

>This deluded idiot sees absolutely nothing wrong with having only three white people per class.
And what's wrong with that? Please explain.

eh ya fuckin hoser

I'd say by constantly red-pilling Britcucks about:
>the demographic destiny that allowed Khan, and will see all British cities become London
>not allowing the normalisation of Islamic rule of British cities, keep it alien
>shame them for allowing an Islamic take over
>red pill on Muslim demographics, don't let them keep pretending it isn't happening and that there isn't real world consequences

#LondonHasFallen was great, things like that on normie media etc.

I really can't deal with this anymore.
Tell me what I should do, Sup Forums.

At least it showed Americans how deceitful and how agressively bad-faith Muslims are

do muslims in no-go zones pay taxes?

guy aint russian

Enoch Powell tried to stop it from within the Conservative Party. Read up on who stopped him to see who created this.

They'll have to 3D print arms

>spend the past 15 years mocking and alienating americans for warning you against the dangers of islam

Honestly can't feel that bad for you. Everything we said would happen is happening and you still can't drop the high and mighty intellectually superior act (that brought about your downfall) and admit you fucked up real bad by turning your back on us.

>PROTIP: No back-up is coming this time, you're all fucked chaps

Real talk. They should actually start doing that.

>we have 43 languages spoken
>implying this is a good thing
>implying emergency services can speak 43 languages
>implying they can even hire the people to translate
>implying it's just emergency services that will have this problem
enjoy your failed society. your country WILL implode soon.

Progressives never learn. They're so brainwashed they don't want to see the truth that lies right in front of them.

>implying they'll follow the law prohibiting certain weapons
wew

East End for Allah?
No More Alan Ford characters or Oi! Bands? England you need thirty cc's of redneck!

Britcucks will STILL deflect the information in their fucking faces. They never admit anything they just crumple it up and throw a "LEAST I DONT HAVE A NIGGER PRESIDENT, LEAST WE DONT X"

So difficult to converse with then Jesus Christ

Kill them all

This shit wouldn't fly in the US. People would carry firearms and defend themselves against any Sharia Police.

thank god I don't live in London. though my city isn't much better.

Enoch Powell was the best.

This- pretty much everything about modern society is fucked, but it'll only end after a full-on collapse kills a lot more people. Until then most people refuse to wake up and see how fucked things are.

In particular, cockneys, the white trash scum of London. East End always was the worst place to live. You wont see darkies or cockneys in Golders Green.

I'm sure there are plenty of Limeys that keep quiet in these threads, fuming about it to themselves. I mean, all they could do is post "Yeah, things are right fucked m8s wat do?"

I'm just glad that I live in a cozy corner of the American Southeast. Foolishness like this ain't tolerated.

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

The eternal anglo started WWII because of muh fascism, wasting millions of lives for 'muh democracy'

And then they just piss is all away and commit cultural suicide.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA somewhere in Argentina, the corpse of Hitler is laughing

2 or 3 languages spoken sounds sort of diverse and interesting
43 sounds like fucking babel

Your type needs a .410 buck shot in your face.

It's this kind of apathy that is leading to this you fucking cuck

When shit hits the fan and the britcucks decide to step up we'll be there like the father of a son who's in the principles office.

It's always been like that, and it always will be. Muslim culture cannot work in a democratic society.

Mudslimes need to go back to their shitty country and stay there.

I just can't believe they're so cucked that sharia law in a MODERN SOCIETY.

Sickening how much they are cucked. It's these fucking liberals and the SJWs... Gas them all.

WE NEED AN ALPHA IN THE OFFICE TRUMP 2016

can you imagine of some big shit went down and your call center is flooded with thousands of calls you have no idea what the fuck they say and you literally have to find out there was a disaster from the news while you try to process those calls like 45 minutes later.
so many dead.
hilarious.

French exiled in Australia here.

Those areas do obviously exist.

They are called, in the media, "lawless zones" (zones de non-droit). But obviously in official speech they are called something different (urban sensitive areas, category 1 or A or whatever).

On this video you can see French cops being chased of one of those areas by local thugs

liveleak.com/view?i=ea5_1421851120

>>MELBOURNE

That bitch needs to go back

whats the source for this?

Do French cops not have guns either? What the fuck!!

>any non-Muslim is a kaffir worthy of death
>non-Muslim can be any Muslim or any other religion you disagree with
I don't think he cares

What do you know about the comedian though? Heard he's like the Jon Stewart of France or something

I'd start shooting every fucking Semite, Arab, and African I saw. I swear to fucking God.

What are we supposed to do? I don't like it but what's the solution?

I'm also pretty certain after that massive shooting last year that shit isn't going to be happening as much, since those Muslims know the French want their heads on spikes

They're actually some what viable now too. They're obviously not as efficient, but they work. I would think the main problems would be in logistics and distribution. How to organize themselves enough to be a formidable force without being cracked down on too early.

I'm ready for these muzzies.

The green light has been light.

Yann Barthes
A tiny faggot working for the most liberal network in France.

He's basically the Jon Stewart of France, yes (his whole show is a copy/paste of American talk shows).

I remember, years ago now, a county in Oklahoma (I think) passed a bill outlawing Sharia Law. Liberals went fucking crazy and shouted it down with cries of "racism!"

And yet, here we are.

1. Brexit
2. Shut the borders
3. Martial law in lawless areas
4. Deportation of radicals and those not assimilating into Britian
Bonus: Execution

How did it get like this?
Now that London is literally under muslim control is there anything short of a massive uprising that can save the UK?

They do but they can't really use them, because it will trigger a chimpouts.

Following French logic, they cannot use them during chimpouts either, because it would probably trigger a large chimpout or something.

Some one needs to an ISIS remix of Pet Shop Boys West End Girls with the demographic stats and allah ackbaring:

Pet Shop Boys - West End Girls
youtube.com/watch?v=p3j2NYZ8FKs

With this:
Clashing of the Swords:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQoJvI8XUa0

I can only imagine how he desperately tried to spin the shootings last year to get the blame off of Muslims.

I'd like to interview those people he found personally and see what they have to say now. Pretty sure all of them will admit now that there is a serious problem with Muslims

There are millions of them. They're our Palestinians, basically. They don't care how native French people feel.

Cover your face and at 3 am just go to as many mosques and or kabab shops and start lighting them the fuck up!!

Travel away to where there aren't any cameras and bring extra pairs of clothes. Then head home

Drive them out of your fucking nation!! Do this alone or get friends, if they don't believe in the facts then don't tell a soul about this plan

You'd think that after the shooting though that they'd be getting scared shitless. They need to be afraid to go out after dark, less some white christian beats the shit out of them

>>CCTV literally everywhere, and in peoples homes
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

>Burgers talking about UK because ng ruined by middle-class Muslims
>Never heard of chavs.

Max yank bants init

Fucking pathetic Frogs, I don't give a shit about Europe anymore, the men are weak willed to begin with. But it's England I will miss

Who cares about one English city? I visited NI,Scotland, and Wales. They're all white as fuck. And most of England is as well. All major cities have more diversity. I live in NY. Allot of Muslims in NYC. Once you get out of the city you won't see any upset. Who gives a fuck?

yes lad!!!

Modern Liberals live in Ivory Tower; more at 11.

I'm not watching his show, but basically he did the whole cucked apology, the twitter hashtag crap, the Eiffel tower being turned off, this kind of thing.

He's a bit butthurt because the people killed were basically his audience. Two of his employees were in the attack too (one killed, the other severely injured).

Basically he's blaming the "evil terrorists".

This is the episode (in French obviously)
dailymotion.com/video/x3e8rah

Why didn't the cop make an arrest for threatening with a baseball bat, and if there were force used in resistance, shoot?