Faggot

>why women should not be allowed to vote

Cannot stand

probably a lizard

DUDE

I heard you white males were talking shit

He's not very good at fires

that is fucking cringey man

Literally got me into western separatism.

He is Soros puppet and needs to be removed from his position. He betrays the country. I hope I can one day meet him, just to turn my back on him publicly.

Nah. Come seperate with us. Go buy a nice place that you will actually be able to afford once were free from the east

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-vcXyGKplqE

Will drama teaching ever recover?

CTV poll of 6500 online users. Does Sophie need more help? 90% "no". Falsedope BTFO

DUDE WEED

Current year man should burn himself. He's a useless faggot.

isn't he the chancellor of canada or something? i guess nothing he does is really relevant to my day to day life.

The irony is he beat up a native drug addict

Just a reminder that the USA cant beat us in a war because if they kill us, we win

youtube.com/watch?v=GdslyLYnisA

>I don't think Canadians yet understand what happened here...

Yes, a fire that destroyed a lot of homes and many peoples lives.

Soooo....was this justified?
youtube.com/watch?v=EUp4bDa9M3o

I'm in Vancouver. The West has fallen. There is nothing here for straight white people and calling the sjws out on their shit can lose you your job here. The properties here are all bought up by the chinese and indians. Regular houses sell for 1.5 million. There is nothing left here. We've been completely sold out. I cannot even afford a house in the city where I grew up and I probably make more $ than most of the people on this board. The West is gone.

Light it up

youtube.com/watch?v=P6D3RNsRqpI

youtube.com/watch?v=gp_O3liJpu8

when a cop says drop it you fucking
>drop it

The west will rise one day soon. Trudeau will help this along with his shitty economic management. We need our own Boston tea party and I think we'll get it. Be patient. Remember it is only at the lowest point when people call for revolution

What we need to do in the meantime is support the Quebec separatists. When they leave they will pave the way for us.

I hope you're right. The way things are now I don't see anyone acknowledging what a fool they have elected.

I did.

I actually wanted him to get elected but didn't vote. As you can see they declared a victory based on the east before the west had even voted.

To clarify I wanted Trudeau to win not because I thought he'd be good but because he would be just the type of leader to make people realize just how fucked everything is. Revolution doesn't start unless people are faced with starving and Trudeau could bring this about with his economic plans

but, it just makes this country A LOT WORSE. 25,000 syrian "refugee"s running into the goddamn country, along with the economy going to shit.

Things need to get worse for people to wake up and rise up. It's the only way. Most people so long as they can eat an have an illusion of freedom will continue to go along with whatever they are told to believe. Only when the majority is pissed off will a revolution be possible. In the short term it's bad but long term every BS thing he does simply adds more fuel to our cause

Another plus is he's a weak "leader" a revolution for either western independence or a full country wide revolution probably wouldn't have to even fire a shot he'd just pussy and run

The economy can be repaired better than before and the Mudslimes will only serve to turn public opinion against them and can be removed easily when the time comes

Based weedman bringing my grandparents and brothers that dont have citizenship from Pakistan here

He's a fucking faggot in the closet, no wonder his beard wife kept her own last name

I hope they enjoy Toronto

god I want to fuck him so badly. Like not even just that, I don't just want to run my hands over his smooth even tone skin and watch him moan and squirm, I also want to be with him romantically and buy him flowers and leave cute notes for him to find and do romantic things together like swim in the ocean at night and couples hike to isolated cabins on mountains in Northern Canada.

I don't want him as PM, however. He'd make a good "house wife", tho. And I wouldn't mind teaching him to cook and clean properly because I doubt he knows how. I really care about him guys, I don't think he's in a good place and I know he's got to be stressed and unhappy. Not to mention his choices are ruining the country.

I just wish he was a good catholic again :(

>t. has had crush on him since the 95