Post 10/10 movies only you've seen

Post 10/10 movies only you've seen

This movie was extremely comfy btw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LZbXmZQ0bjY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've seen that, it's on fucking netflix

I know for a FACT no one else on tv has seen this though

It's one of my favorite movies 2bqh familiam.
That's the one with the guy who played Che Guevara in The Motorcycle Diaries, right? Then el wrongo, compadre.

Oh but I thought this was bretty gud and I've never seen it mentioned here.

you're in luck, i've seen it. It was good i guess, it was certainly different, and admittedly i am bad at sleeping and very jealous of his dreams.

I quote this movie all the time.

...no one ever gets it

Pontypool

Is the b8 that everyone has seen that or is the b8 that its not even close to 10/10?

I really enjoyed Faults, but nobody ever wants to talk about Faults despite MEW being Sup Forumss favorite QT.

The Brothers Bloom

I caught it on Netflix and aside from a draggy-as-hell third act it hit all of my buttons: Crime, gun violence, weird characters, a fucking KILLER soundtrack, light-hearted shenanigans, sight jokes, etc. It's like the Tarantino equivalent of a Wes Anderson film, which is probably the most pleb thing I've ever typed.

I really enjoyed Wristcutters. My sister recommended it to me.

"When there is trap, set up for you, in every corner of this town~" Too fun.

I don't have any 10/10 movies that no one has seen. Every movie I really like is either definitely not a 10/10, or others have definitely seen it. I will however, list off a few movies that I really liked, but that I don't often see my friends or others talk about.

Grosse Point Blank
The Raid
The Descent
The Fall
The Lookout
Undisputed 3

Even then I see quite a few people talk about those, just not that often.

I rarely see anyone even mention Porco Rosso, but it's easily one of the coziest movies ever made.

It's in my top 10 fampai.
On a side it got me laid when I was 17.
She was 14

Top 3 Ghibli

Absolutely. I had always put it off because nobody ever mentioned it so I figured it was like Pom Poko where it's lesser known for a reason. I only watched it on a lark, but damn, easily shot into my top 3 Ghibli list.

This, American dub is god awful, usually Ghibli dubs are good but the original audio shines through. Jean Reno wins

Whats the movie?

Comfy AF

Why do critics have such a hateboner for Jack Black anyway? His output has managed to stay pretty decent

check the filename budaroo

>lol he's fat
>looks directly at camera
>says joke
>smiles

huh, I wonder why they hate him too

This was in video stores, I watched it as a teenager because of Tenacious D. It was terrible.

Agreed

This movie was fun and you know it

Mah niggas
youtu.be/LZbXmZQ0bjY

Wristcutters made me feel ways about things and stuff when i was 19. still one of my favorites ever