Yooooooooooo I'm high as fuck Holy shit.... Is this real life?? Is this Sup Forums... Where the FBI hangs out? Oh shit...

Yooooooooooo I'm high as fuck Holy shit.... Is this real life?? Is this Sup Forums... Where the FBI hangs out? Oh shit.... What are you smoking 2nite bros.... I got me some bluedream and it's amazing

Sage.

no-one cares mate

Don't smoke sage, it's not good for you.
>inb4 not knowing how to talk chingchong

you're what's wrong with niggerijuana.

Go fuck your mama you faggot

nectarine

>Blue dream
Whoa dude!you must have mad conneckts! XXXD

Am I supposed to be smoking something?

wtf are terpenes?

I have no idea what you mean Bro sorry... Too high

THC should be illegal in all states forever and ever. The part that doesn't get you high should be legal for medicine, such as the oil.

Yeah Bro you are missing out on the other side of life man

Blue Dream is my fave all-time. Nice choice!

holy shit, this guy is really high! he couldn't even reply correctly!

Yo am I too high to understand or is this bait? The oil have the part that does get you high... The thc.

are you gonna smoke every day for the rest of your life?

hemp oil can be utilized without containing thc.

Terpenes (/ˈtɜːrpiːn/) are a large and diverse class of organic compounds, produced by a variety of plants, particularly conifers,[1] and by some insects such as termites or swallowtail butterflies, which emit terpenes from their osmeteria. They often have a strong odor and may protect the plants that produce them by deterring herbivores and by attracting predators and parasites of herbivores.[2][3] The difference between terpenes and terpenoids is that terpenes are hydrocarbons, whereas terpenoids contain additional functional groups.

They are the major components of resin, and of turpentine produced from resin. The name "terpene" is derived from the word "turpentine". In addition to their roles as end-products in many organisms, terpenes are major biosynthetic building blocks within nearly every living creature. Steroids, for example, are derivatives of the triterpene squalene.

----

tldr It's used to describe the source of a weed strains particular odor

and flavor too asshole

dude yall are fucking dumb thc/a is the psychoactive compound that gives you the high. cannibidiol (CBD) is the cancer fighting compound that cannabis also produces.

terpenes are the flavor and smell

i make hash and you're all gay as fuck go to bed

Been high for about 10 hours, plan on killing myself tonight (11am where i am), gunna get real baked and then take some pain killers and hang myself. Peace out my niggers