I have been awake 18 hours but need to stay up 7 more to make sure I catch the bus heading to rehab

I have been awake 18 hours but need to stay up 7 more to make sure I catch the bus heading to rehab

keep me awake and entertained

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xDOPHZC936c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

December 14th of 2011? Overdose of DPH? What bullshit, lol. That's my birthday, too.

I know what you mean, man, I've got to stay awake to make sure I can get some heroin tomorrow morning as soon as this guy is back in town.

that is entertaining

Just sleep cause you know you won't oversleep cause you need it you junkie.

You should kill yourself. Poser

>after having had one last bender, because the most effective rehab is the one where you basically collapse after you enter the doors. I'm sure that never gets old for the staff, especially when most of you do it on purpose.

How about a healthy discussion on how much of a cock you are?

yeah, its been a long road, they left the DXM out of the med docs

Actually, I'm not a junkie.
I was a decade ago.

Nowadays I can binge for weeks at a time and then go cold turkey without detoxing.

I don't know what I broke, but it sure is magical.

If I went to sleep right now and didn't set an alarm, I would probably sleep for 7 hours.

I haven't done any opiates in over 5 days.

nice input

Sleep then. Time will pass quicker than sitting there telling yourself you can quit any time while you look at your phone every 30 mins.

I'm just trying to help. Fag

been clean since sunday, need the rehab to try to stay sober for life

again, way to add to the discussion. I said I want to be entertained, simple insults just doesn't give me a thrill anymore

I can quit anytime I want to. I regularly stop for a week or two at a time to let my tolerance go down.

I've also gone stone-cold sober for months at a time just to prove to myself that I can.

I'm an anomaly.

Also, why would I look at my phone every 30 minutes when I know exactly what time they'll be back in town?

I'd much rather shitpost and trigger normies like you.

That's true. Tell everyone why you been up and what youre doing to prepare

Funny, cause that's what I'm doing

Diphenhydramine is an anti allergy. How and why the fuck did you OD on that????

Ex junkie here...
Diphenhydramine and Dextromethorphan both have disassociative and deleriant properties, especially in high doses.

I have been up because the anxiety is eating me alive.

I have packed my things and have been living in my empty home since sunday.

I went on a terrible binge and when I came out my wife and kids packed up and left for a new condo.

the past week I have been doing things around the home (getting my shit piled up, painting, clearing things out) so that while I am away 30 days my wife can sell it and I will be able to get into safe and sober housing or an oxford house and get a job/work for the first time in 4-5 years to get myself disciplined again.

You are a huge fag haha

I used to take diphenhydramine to force myself to sleep in my depressed days

I think you'd like my favorite book too

How am I in denial?

OP here

Cool, what's it about?

And I want to hear it in your words

youtube.com/watch?v=xDOPHZC936c

How about this. Just don't get it. Agree to that without some rationale

Nice, even my blind grandfather can know the book

I prefer

I'll be surprised if this works for you.

Yeah, but the trip is way more different between the two.

DPH is like super realistic non realistic hallucinations. Like everything is normal and then a snake slithers up your leg, or (believable) translucent spiders surround you.

DXM is more like a world is morphing obviously not real trip.

I used to like taking both together in high doses by buying CCC and the big allergy pill bottle from costco thats pure dph.

As in don't get the heroin tomorrow?
Bro, I already turned my nose up at other stuff because I'm too much of a jew to pay full price for my shit.

Could fill a train to auschwitz with the cringy comments

THIS MOTHER FUCKER LIKES DELERIANTS? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU

W H A T

Me either bro. The only thing I get off to is locking myself in my bathroom and tying my dick off looking for a vein. But when I'm sober I like to blog on the internet about how too excited to sleep before the first day of rehab. Quit being a fucking poser you fucking fuck. Kill yourself

Why?

Take a whiff of the ole smelling salts OP

I already know these things, but thanks for informing the rest of the thread.

Personally, I'm more of a fan of classic hallucinogens.

Do some amphetamines, they'll work great. Plus you're off to rehab anyways. Win-win.

It's about a bunch of little blue smurfs living in mushrooms and about an alcoholist old man with a cat

Life is nothing, but sharing it with people makes it worth your time. Even if you don't have people worth sharing shit with now. You will. Get on that bus, mother fucker.

never done introvenous drugs, I am actually going in for alcohol

Because you aren't prepared for help. To the point where trying to explain why won't help. Also

Heroin is shit tier.

There isn't even a trip, the only real good feeling you get from it is when you're addicted as fuck and shoot up to cure the itch.

Opiates are all pretty shit tier on their own. I used to CWE oxycodone and snort it, inject it, or smoke it. It sucked ass, even in high doses it just made my back not hurt and my body feel light.

Yeah, I used them because they are cheap and easy to get. They also have easy come downs and it's easy to bullshit at work while tripping.

DPH is great with lucy. One tab + 300mg ish makes things real fun.

Shrooms are no bueno to mix. I saw satan. He pulled me to hell. My friends said I was gone for 4 hours and didn't move the while time lol. The fuckers left me at a park bench and came back before 2am and I hadn't moved apparently. A large hand grabbed me and was dragging me into a black hole.

Binged out on adderal last week, I seriously need to just be clean.

I got like 3 rockstars left so I should be ok if I pace them out and keep focused

How did you come to the conclusion that I am not prepared for the help?

What in what I have put out there so far makes you think that?

I've always loved my opiates, bro. Also, you realize I'm both of those posts, right?

You're not a real af alcoholic than fag. Quit being a poser. Kill yourself. I'm done here. Maybe you should do drugs, it'll help you grow a beard and eat pussy. You baby back ky jelly packing poser.

You cant overdose on benadryl you fuckhead.

Source, I am a paramedic that has seen 12 year old girls make more of an effort than you.

Holy crap you ARE a poser. Thought that first guy was trolling. Mr. addictive personality with no physical dilemna sharing all of his namby pamby insights in rehab. You'll be a hit there, I'm sure.

Sniff the dubs

You sound like a fag and your shits all retarded. Honestly.

I spent 5 days in the hospital going through withdrawls last november. They had to keep pumping me with ativan to gently supress my DT's

I stopped for 2 months but fucked up hard and im heading back to where I was which is why im reaching out for help again. I cant keep this shit up anymore

Im not the fucking dr.

My wife came home and I was talking to walls, she thought I had a stroke so she dragged me to urgent care where they ambulanced me to the hospital.

I admit I would have been fine but I could not comprehend what was going on. all the doc did was give me fucking orange juice and an IV.

cost me 4k

>I take the wahmbulance to the pity place every time my compulsive behavior doesn't feel good. Since they keep helping my dumbass and I never suffer...I keep doing it. Same with my wife and kids. They should have sold all my shit in order to leave me.

She will be getting rocked while you're in though. That might help you a little.

Yeah you're totally an anomaly. Not somebody who's revolving their day to day activities around getting drugs. No, that would make you a junkie. But you can stop anytime you want, unlike other people. You're special, you've proved it to yourself.

What a joke mentality. If you can go "stone-cold sober for months at a time" then why don't you just stop for good?

Expensive to be dumb.

Oh because. You know?

I may be a poser because I refuse to see this through the end. I am trying to get off this sinking ship before I end up without a family, home, wife, kids, and money.

I know a lot of people are functional while using but I am not, so I just cant do it anymore

>oh nevermind I'm not an anomoly anymore I'm an addict

You have got waaay more problems than drugs manchild.

No I know. It's because you are a pretty typical junkie and you're in denial big boi.

I know

me here
I'm OP

I think you confused me with another poster, I have yet to use the word anomoly

No one should listen or respond to this faggot shithead bate.

HUURRRRRRR YOUR NOT A ALCOHOLL IF YOU DONT DO IT LIKE I DO HURRRRRRRRRRRR

Just go to sleep man, set an alarm, get a good 6 hours before you go in.

You're not going to get any entertainment on here, just a bunch of edgelords telling you to kill yourself and calling you poser.

Congrats on turning your shitty life around, or trying to at least, don't fuck up and end up holding a sign on an offramp begging for change for a High Life with all the other trash.

and you're just going to rehab because you want to have big boy problems instead of behavioral issues that the other people at the facility will tear into you for if they aren't pussies.

Drugs make it understandable that you make as many mistakes as you do. Your biggest fear is the drugs being gone and everyone realizing you're a fuckhead by nature.

Waste of a rehab bed

COOL

Whats a good first time dose.

Oh man thanks yeah I'm not a fuckup I just happen to think I'd get good advice here. Or that any person that asks for advice here will take it. All I needed was my balls cupped one more time. Now I can make it

You are the lowest type of degenerate. I bet you drink handles of popov daily.

you make me smile

I wonder where you gained this wisdom,

This is my second go around there, after I drop the alcohol I do plan on going into behavioral health

they already have me on Gabapentin and Lexapro but like I said, I'm not a fucking Dr. and I don't want any shit in my system while im being psychoanalyzed

I would but I absolutely cant miss the bus, got to get myself an uber at 830 am to get there and sometimes I sleep like the dead

it isnt hard. You're a very non unique case that rolls into rehab semi occassionally for anyone familiar with the system. Patients, staff, whatever. Youre a dummy thinking 90% of the responses in this thread aren't 13 year olds trying to be exactly like you googling "what things do those who have lived the thug life say anonymously and without consequence"

How old are you to not be able to set alarms and wake up for appointments and why isn't this thread a sham?

Stare at this for a whole minute; it simulates the effects of LSD for a few minutes. More effective the longer you stare

I'm 27, I have been just staying at home watching my kids for the past 4 years and they basically just poke me awake

no job, no morning appointments, no real reason to spring up at a specific time

I think it may be turning into a sham but it is actually keeping me alert as I read the stream of continuous insults

Reason for the thread stays the same: Stay awake for another 6 hours while I pack my shit to head off for 30 days and not miss my chance to improve myself

>I'm 27 and can't make appointments.

So you use your family as a forced support network.

Nypa kys fgt kthxbye

OP can't be fake, this thread is too boring and retarded.

Good luck, OP. Stay special.

and now that they're gone, here you are - asking for something while being insulted by the truth of what you're getting.

Doubt that pattern will magically change in rehab.

Lots of poster trolling, I know I kind of asked for it by making a thread

I am just glad I dont have a weak mind, what I see are peopl complaining about me getting help to become a better person.

I wonder what kind of decrepit worlds you live in

>I took the Bait

"Actually, I'm not a junkie.
I was a decade ago.

Nowadays I can binge for weeks at a time and then go cold turkey without detoxing."

Because, you know, logic. (?)

>fake poster reverse bait

jew game strong

are you pic related?

OP here

Figured I might as well post a pic of me and my wife

feel free to judge

captain caveman called, he wants his genes back.

I expected that one, I do look a bit like a neanderthal

NO

I have been posting Dali exclusively, keep with the trend

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dali only