This is a sad day Sup Forums is officially dying. Your memes are pulled from reddit. No ddos going on...

This is a sad day Sup Forums is officially dying. Your memes are pulled from reddit. No ddos going on. Your ylyl threads have memes pulled from reddit when they used to take the normie memes from here. God bless you boys, I guess I'm off to reddit. Boxxy is still the OG goddess.

>Boxxy is still the OG goddess.

Stopped reading right there. Typical summerfag thinking he knows OG Sup Forums from looking at archives from 2007.

Yeah we all stopped reading there because it's the end.

I actually always lurk because I used to be afraid of Sup Forums's powers, now it is all traps and bananas without original shit. I saw a guy kill his ex and post pics before he ran from the cops. Not condoning it but, that was Sup Forums. And fuck you for not loving our original queen. You sir are the newfag, m'.lady

Boxxy is a jewish whore.

Shut up newfag.

But she was "our" whore.

who gives a shit

underrated

>Oy vey I said some dumb shit and I just got called out on it! Better call the one who exposed my dumb shit a newfag!

See you tomorrow.

there's nowhere else to go, the other place is infested with literal pedos and only one random mod who doesn't know what she's doing

>Boxxy is still the OG goddess
>Knows what content is from Reddit
>visits Reddit

The fuck you mean, Reddit fag?

To my point. Nobody has used a racial slur, called op a fag, or given the outlier of actual decent advice that usually pops up.

Bitch, I had to go to reddit to see OC. I am not proud. Dicks and bananas get old. I used to witness great and original things. I was truly proud.

OP is a faggot nigger and should kill himself.

That made me feel more at home. " An hero* would have brought the old mootykins memories back.

OP is a faggot roody-poo and should an hero.

If you really enjoy their content, maybe you should just stay there and never come back

Sup Forums is Sup Forums now

You no can read good? I am forced to because you newfags ,summerfags and autistic banana and pickle fags think spamming bullshit is the coolest and super worth the time. Go Jack off to your cousin with your best fedora on. Ruining Sup Forums has somehow turned into a hobby when it started a joke.

It's just bait though.

>he thinks there are only 2 chans
It's probably for the best; a newfag like you would only shit them up anyway.