Hey everyone. I couldn't take a picture of him because i haven't got a camera. my sister sees him too...

Hey everyone. I couldn't take a picture of him because i haven't got a camera. my sister sees him too. how do we make him go away

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vYHIGEczobg
imgur.com/r/greentext/si8Kx
m.imgur.com/r/greentext/si8Kx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McCollough_effect
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah man I tried to take a picture of John cena once too. I just don't understand basic thuganomics I guess

sorry. you might need to tilt your phone to see him.

spoopy/10
Invoke the holy spirit

i don't believe in religion

call them a cunt and tell them to fuck off worked for me

he just looks really sad and lonely

Scream until he tries to stop you and rape him right after.

these are not comforting answers. i don't know what to do. this is the fifth time we have seen him and my sister has a very hard time sleeping. when i am not looking i can sometimes hear a sound like whistling. it sounds like this youtube.com/watch?v=vYHIGEczobg

but slightly lower and very quiet. i don't know if that's relevant or is just my imagination. i hope to record this if i can find a camera.

that was your first mistake

please don't say things like that you're scaring the fucking shit out of me dude

>stick dick in abyss

fucking shit you guys. my chair squeaked and i nearly had a heart attack.
My sister just came downstairs and told me that she can't sleep. she says she can hear the whistling and is afraid he is going to jump out and scare her. is there something we can do? i don't think anyone is in our house but i don't believe in paranormal bullshit.

she says she didn't see him though.

should i borrow a friend's phone for the night to film it? is there a way i can set it up to film on it's own? i don't want to be a pussy but after what said i am afraid to do anything provoking.

R u both potato?

Look behind u

>Stare_for_20_seconds.gif
>gif

That's cos u r fagit

There aren't any spiders. Plus, if you know how long you're staring, surely you can anticipate any jumpscares?

Just sucked a dick for the first time, AMA

Did your dad cum?

i will try to recap everything that's happened so far. please, please if someone knows what to do please tell us.

>first time i saw him it was around 3 am, i was dead tired. i nearly had a heart attack but it was very very brief and i thought it was my imagination.
>my sister was crying one time claiming she say a "monster" at the foot of your bed (i have never seen him that close) my parents managed to calm her down that time but she had one other time after this where she saw him in the doorway "whistling" (i myself have never seen him move)
>I think i might have seen his arm at the bottom of my basement. i chickened out and didn't check i left without saying anything (i know im a fucking faggot) but it was very very brief and i wasn't sure if i saw anything.
>I saw him across the hallway in my kitchen. i cannot tell where he was looking but i am quite sure i heard whistling sort of noise.

my sister doesn't know i've seen him. i told her its not real, i dont want her to be scared. it is hard to distinguish the whistling from regular house noises or wind. i don't know if any of you have heard the whistling. please tell me if you have heard this or seen him.

i know and i told you what i did and it worked

sorry if i don't write good english it is not my first language.

are you the one that said you told him to fuck off? i can't tell if you're being serious. i dont even know if i have the balls to do that.

Become the ghost puncher

two things one checked on the 420
two yep just straight up told the thing to fuck off
i may or may not of just been dopey because i just worked a 10 hour shift that day but i never saw the thing after that

Open the door and take the amazon package

imgur.com/r/greentext/si8Kx

shit is fake i reversed image searched it and found the same damn thing OP is a faggot your wasting your time everyone

i guess i will try something brave on my next encounter if i don't shit my fucking pants doing it. i will be back here to post follow ups when i see him again. i don't know when that will be, usually it can be a couple of days or even a week and a half before we see him. i can't tell if you guys are fucking with me though. i don't want something bad to happen to me or my little sister. she is very young and is fucking scared of what's going on. i don't know how much of her stories are true but i have seen this shit myself. i would never ever believe it otherwise. i hope more people who have seen this can help. i really don't think there is an intruder in my house. he disappears when you look away or even blink but you can absolutely tell there's someone there man.

m.imgur.com/r/greentext/si8Kx

A for effort

Shaddap and squint here instead m.imgur.com/r/greentext/si8Kx

OP why do you turn my board into a house of lies?

Nice mspaint

Fake af

i get why you think i am bulshitting you. i will try my best to get a friends camera and record everything. im really fucking scared dude. i dont believe in ghosts or paranormal shit or any of that crap but the my sister seeing it too is bothering me.
ill come back with an update eventually guys.

Teach me your ways.
If anyone read OP's post, he stated that that WASN'T a real pic because he hasn't got a camera.
Fucking reading comprehension, man.

>Hysteria.

What the hell is this supposed to do

If you look at it for long enough, it starts to simulate the effects of LSD. Without actually taking any narcotics. Also, it should be closer to a minute or two. The longer you stare, the more effective it is.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McCollough_effect

You, sir, are no fun