/thread

how was it? like just in general rate out of 10

The very day that Sup Forums gets purged of summerfags

did you swallow

Hmmm about a 4? guy didn't cum and wasn't playing along with it

Guy didn't finish after like 30+ min of giving it my all

Iwannadie.gif

Gunna try again?

huh, I was considering it but if it sucked (no pun intended) that bad then I'm not gonna. coulda just been the guy tho

Probably, he jerks his code all the time anyway so it was probably use to that sensation

Its an interesting experience, I suggest you try it honestly user

Wanna suck mine next

Depends... give me some details

What do you wanna know

Length, Thickness, age, STDS?

Ill never forget the first time I sucked a cock. He was sucking mine first and my dick was so hard it felt like it was going to pop. Then cumming in his mouth. Ive been sucking cock every since!

kys you fucking fags

7" long 2" thick 24 clean

I met a guy off grindr once and he had like a 7in dick. Was able to deep throat it first time. Made him cum twice deep in my throat. Traced the head of his cock with my tongue. Seriously, if you are going to suck dick you should at least do it well. That's the problem with millennials: you all lack the ganas. I made that mexican man pump his hot pole milk into my throat, and you can make a real man cum in your beta mouth too.

This is the gayest thread ever created.
This is the gayest comment in this thread.

Bravo gentlemen.

Have you ate pussy? Which do you like better?

Thank you! The experience really solidified that I don't like men. I knew the whole time I wasn't into it, but I give everything in life my best effort.

Why didn't you ask for video of his cumshot? This way you can check the size and shape of his dick, the color of cum and the amount of cum.
First time can only happen once and you fucked up.
Also why suck dick from guy instead of dick from girl that actually has boobs and looks like a girl?

u fucking gay?

eating pussy is great. and it really makes everything after better

Man.. when I got close to pussy with my face I just couldn't do it because I smelled it and it didn't look very perfect like those on photoshopped pictures when it's innie and all super smooth, nice colored. So I was like shit, what do I do now. So I licked one of my fingers and started rubbing her but I didn't lick.
I wonder if that would be the same with cock

It's putting someone else's genitals in your mouth.. it isn't going to taste and smell like candy. That's why I seriously only want to have sex in a relationship. Tried it just fucking around and I don't like it.

Why'd you bother putting your face there if you just used your fingers anyway kek

Want to suck mine?
>Pic related.

Nigga, you gay.

I would

I would let you. I love getting head. Don't care if it's a guy or a girl doing it. Makes me no difference.

>ignore if it's too long for you
>thursday, be me

>was so bored and felt lonely
>arab college friends wants me to come over to play vydia and stuff
>sure.png I'm forever alone, time to get out
>arrive at his house, he's incredibly friendly and careful to me
>drive there, he invites me over to sit down on the couch, caresses my thigh
>"r-user, you know, user, the reason I wanted you over is to tell you I really like you and I know you do too and I know you're gay so let's make something out of this"
>eeehhh.giv
>"alright, you got me, I am so blushing right now"
>mind you, we cuddled until the next day

After that I woke up and realized to read the first letter at the beginning of each phrase.

Got kik?

this was shit

do you happen to live in tx

Original plan was to lick but when I got close I changed my mind, so fingering was just the way to back off from the original plan without making her feel bad.

Since it will never happen, yes. :(

just find someone off grindr ezpz

Nope. Illinois.