How do I go about getting weed? I'm fresh out of high school and have no friends

How do I go about getting weed? I'm fresh out of high school and have no friends.

Other urls found in this thread:

lchudifyeqm4ldjj.onion/viewProduct?offer=651145.135609
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Go to a train station and ask the first black you see

Canadafag here, i order mine off the internet. Medical grade, delivered to my door, no interacting with crackheads and sketch bags.

>i order mine off the internet
Where?

Don't have a card or paypal, sadly

weedmaps

you can get a 215 etc. online that looks legit and u can use weedmaps to get it delivered right to ur door

All medical marijuana is sold online and shipped through the mail in canada. Dont have many stores

I used interact e transfer and it went through just fine

How exactly is it operated? Do they send it directly to your door? Do you have to be a certain age or have to interact with anyone?

You have to be 18 to order. It works basically like amazon more or less...browse their selection pick what you want and check out. You can buy flowers, extract, vape pens, edibles. The only interaction i have is with the mail man

Is it illegal or what? What's a dispensary storefront? Sorry for all the questions by the way

No thats the way people get medical marijuana up here. Been that way for years, storefront dispensaries are in a bit of a legal gray area. They do get raided from time to time, but the cops dont give a shit about the customers just the people who run the places

Oh and dispensaries are basically stores that sell weed

1: download torproject org
2: buy bitcoins
3: start tor go on lchudifyeqm4ldjj.onion/?ai=2483886041
4: create account send bitcoins to acc
5: order weed or what you want (lsd do it)
6: profit

So it's not a way to get some shit really quick illegally? I'd have to get a medical card?

Just go to a uni campus and follow your nose

Yeah dont do this unless there are no other options. Dark web is basically buying off some shady dealer but through the mail

oh shit chip trip

its save and better quality than street dealer
oder everything from Netherlands coffeshops and its better than the street shit

What country are you in?

is this real or fake? dreammarket sound like scam?

no its save and proof just check reddit or google it

I'm in the US. Cali specifically.

Well the last time i ordered i placed the order at about 11pm monday and had it in my hand at 11am friday. So inside a week, which is pretty fast imo. Some require your medical recomendation and photo id. Others just photo id

there will be weed dealers with product tryna shift it in your area, there literally always in
ask around you prleb

If you're in CA and can get weed, you've got problems.

* can't

Are you fucking retarded? Recreational marijuana is legal in Cali. Underage b&

Well, the idea just hit me tonight. I dont know anything about marijuana, let alone how to get it, so I thought I'd ask Sup Forums.

Maybe but if you are ordering illegal drugs from overseas it goes through customs. If customs figures out whats going on the po po will take you away to prison.

ty user never try dnm before

Any Ausfags can recommend me a place to get some?

im from the eu so its pretty save

just buy from a dealer in the same country everything ok

Look for someone who looks like they smoke ask them if they can get it for you.

>Its not rocket surgery user

Being in Mexico is really hard to find weed without going to a shady place where a lot of monkeys can beat you and rape you and even stolen you everything and at the end you don't have weed

>are you SURE I can't use it just for my little kid recreation?

lol

>>Its not rocket surgery user
Wat

are you pic related?

OP, you're probably not the most socially gifted, so I'm gonna help you out with a in depth, step by step guide.
>Go to the blackest neighborhood in your town
This isn't really about color. It's just in the year 214 B.C. the Niger people were entrusted with guarding the sacred plant of Dhhhhrzahiti, Lord of Bliss. Ask your neighbor what streets you should avoid, then go to those streets.
>Don't look like a cop
People will be a little bit suspicious if they think you're dressed like a cop, so you have to be dressed as far from a cop as possible. Think, police uniforms cover almost every inch of their bodies and are usually a dark color, so you want to either go naked or wear something bright and revealing. (A pink G-String, for instance)
>Know the slang
If you go up to a dealer and say
>Hello good sir, I would like to purchase some Marijuana today please.
They'll think you're autistic. (Which you probably are, since you asked a Japanese knitting forum for advice on buying drugs) Anyways, you have to know what to ask for. The nomenclature standard used in America is to ask for a bag worth a certain amount. For obvious reasons, they can't say anything that directly applies to weed, so what people do is ask the scary looking dudes (Those are usually the ones selling) and say you want suck suck for 10 bucks. (Or whatever amount of money you're trying to spend) They used to say like "Give me a tensack" but cops caught on to that so they ask for a suck suck instead. (Cause they vacuum seal the bags to keep the weediness of the weed in it)
>Say thank you
Being polite and respectful is honestly everything in life

actually it was the Dogon people. Herodotus wrote about it

ok order is done 5g hope it will work tank you for the guid broanon

I guess but you still dont know where your shit is coming from. Just because you dont have to look your dealer in the eyes when you buy doesnt mean that you wont be subject to all the shady business you put up with buying in person. Thats why i like staying on the medical side of things, far better chance of not getting shitty weed or shorted on your order

Weed is way cheaper to buy illegally than it is to buy legally. Blame Jerry Brown and all his fucking taxes.
You know how to smoke though, right?

Just woke up and Im currently baking

This nigga knows what's up.

I holla at my nigga like "yo I want the suck suck 10 buckaroonies my home slice" and he knows what's up.

I think you breathe in, keep it in for a few moments, and then breathe it back out. I was told by my friend a while ago that you're not supposed to suck it in and just leave it in your mouth.

lmao same

Your friend the may be a tard, suck it in but don't hold your breath that kills brain cells.

are all of you being deliberately stupid?

>actually it was the Dogon people. Herodotus wrote about it
Herodotus was stoned as shit when he wrote that, disregard that shit fam.

The problem isn't actually smoking, (You just breath it into your lungs and hold it as long as you can) The problem is finding something to smoke out of. I know people that turn apples into little one hitters, but that's a lot of work. I personally use a dragon dildo. Little known fact, Bad Dragon brand Dragon Dildos are actually bongs. But to sell bongs you need a bunch of licenses and your clients have to be 18 for legal reasons. But to sell dildos, there's literally no regulations. (Blame Jerry Brown and his Gay Agenda) Thanks to the fact that they're advertised as "dildos" you can buy these high quality bongs online. They're worth every penny. Every dude I smoked out with my dragon dildo told me it was the best thing he's ever smoked out of

I'm kind of confused looking at this thread as a whole, so I'm just gonna ask this before I go to sleep. If I were to want to buy weed illegally, how would I go about doing that? Are there any websites that are dedicated to this? If I wanted to buy it legally, how would I get a medical card? I'm 18 by the way.

>The problem isn't actually smoking, (You just breath it into your lungs and hold it as long as you can) The problem is finding something to smoke out of. I know people that turn apples into little one hitters, but that's a lot of work. I personally use a dragon dildo. Little known fact, Bad Dragon brand Dragon Dildos are actually bongs. But to sell bongs you need a bunch of licenses and your clients have to be 18 for legal reasons. But to sell dildos, there's literally no regulations. (Blame Jerry Brown and his Gay Agenda) Thanks to the fact that they're advertised as "dildos" you can buy these high quality bongs online. They're worth every penny. Every dude I smoked out with my dragon dildo told me it was the best thing he's ever smoked out of

>ylyl
kek

>Every dude I smoked out with my dragon dildo told me it was the best thing he's ever smoked out of
>kek

look this
its simple and work

High School is literally the easiest place to find weed. You failed, OP.

If your in cali you have to wait till 21 now honky since its rec you don't even need a car just a valid ID

Dude, you have to be 21 to buy weed. (At least legally)
Is actually a good guide. (Disregarding the dress code) I know that if you're not with the scene, it doesn't make sense, but that's how it is

use fucking darknet markets there is a guid in the thread or just use google

Not gonna lie, when your sucking down the smooth taste of dragon dildo and marijuana there is nothing quite like it. I use my dragon dildo everyday its the best purchase you can make.

get a job you faggot

like others said, go to a sketchy neighborhood by you, look for a guy waiting on a corner on a bike or leaning into/onto a parked car, tell him you need a dime, if he says he'll grab it for you and be right back you're out 10 bux, if he comes through you just found a dealer
or get some btc and research reddit subs for good reviewed seller, and cover your ass

yo nigga if u cant find weed in cali ur fucked, just come down to long beach we got u

make friends.

lchudifyeqm4ldjj.onion/viewProduct?offer=651145.135609
Is the top quality shit my niggas.

You live in Cali? Ask anyone who looks like they're under 30 and not rich. Literally anyone. If they don't have it, they might be able to call someone. If you're 916, hit me up. I got you.

So you have to be 21 to smoke legally in california?

>and cover your ass
>>this
if you are in cali it is easier to just find a local dealer
niggas on the block are lowering price because they want to stay ahead of the online bs, support your local nigga and you can get weed in 20 mins instead of a week.

this. it's like fast food

For recreational purposes. If you're medical, you can get it at 18. For about another year, and possibly longer, medical is still gonna be the best option. They won't even start giving out licenses for businesses until January.

Move to Colorado or calif. Problem solved. Geesh.

Deep web

Also,
Ignore the dipshits saying go to a bad neighborhood. I bought a dub (2 gs) from a guy in Old Sac who was just walking past me, saw my Pink Floyd shirt, he knew what the deal was.

>"What you got on the 8th?"
>"Got dub."
>"Walk with me."

In plain sight, handed me the weed, no bag, no nothing. Walked away, emptied out a cig, and filled it with the weed. Smoked it in my hotel room with my cousin.
>Good fucking times

Newfag, literally no one gave actual advice. The point is to get him mugged while he's asking strangers to suck his dick, or to spend his money on dragon dildos or whatever the fuck

>when the post is too /thread to continute on

What was the joke going to be, by the way? You'd never hear about it if he was actually dumb enough to listen.

>ha ha, something may or may not happen to him

Worst possible thread.

Kys

Get a job. Legit.

Not a bad idea. Coworkers know where to get it.