20% of millennials identify as LGBTQ

>20% of millennials identify as LGBTQ

do you think this number is too low?

too high?

too high, some people i feel don't know who they really are and are just going after what they are seeing others praised for.
go to bed fake eliza

Like fashion, it will pass.

bandanas used to be a thing as well.

I wouldn't be surprised, if you took it as a spectrum, with queer encompassing a lot of those fringe kinks and curiosities.. might be low. Especially considering how bi/les sjws are

Majority are just following the trend, it's funny you don't see many 30+ year olds coming out as lgbtbbq

good, i hope our species gets wiped out in a jiffy

Used to be the same in the 70s, most were just people saying they're bisexual to go along with a trend

No, I find it eerily consistent with my theory that at least 20% of millennials need to be gassed.

way too high

Too high. Less than 15% of the population is actually gay, the rest is mental illness and/or retarded fad following, like jnco jeans.

its a little more serious than a bandana, it may be a fad but its more like something is only a fad if it passes, and this may not pass

. ore important question, why is it lgbt instead of GayBLT? also since when was queer no longer derogatory?

answer the question faggots

Well every OP is a fag so you have to also take that into account.

more eliza socks?

it'll pass when the next "cool social movement" starts, people just want to follow the crowd and pretend they care about something

Too low. Eventually we will discover that close to 60% of the population is bisexual.

>GayBLT
is this a BLT with semen for sauce?

Lol, look at you rationalizing people coming out. I bet the number is actually higher than 20% but we're the first generation to start being really really open about it.

obviously

sorry, guess my answer got lost in the rambling.. i'd say it's too low. only because millennial girls like the puss

Sounds scrumptious.

Yeah no, you're projecting your own inner faggotry.

Okay, fine. I think it's probably accurate in that it reflects the number of millennials that IDENTIFY as LGBTBBQ. The number of people who are legitimately gay, bi, and/or gender-confused is probably much much lower, like below 5%. Presenting yourself as gay or trans is just the current generation's version of being a goth or getting a nose ring, it's all about attention and status.

lesbians until graduation

>pardon me sir, I'd like to order the GayBLT

Too high. My retarded ex is suddenly "bisexual" trying to follow trends. I just laugh at her retarded ass. I'm going to laugh my ass off when she's 30 and single (and her looks plummet) because she went through this stage. Fucking retarded ass women.

Damn homie, so bad you turned her gay? You got the issues here

>all those girls pretending to be bi to appear sexier to their male peers

sure are samefagging a lot, faggot

im gonna start doing that at restaurants now, and when they ask what it is I'll say it's a regular blt with the chef's special salty sauce

15% gay 5% non binary. It's all a social construction anyway. Who cares

Wonder if that figure accounts for all of the heterosexuals who identify as "genderqueer" because they want to feel special

No. I barely tolerate mostly functioning women with no serious issues because of their bullshit at times, bi and lesbian chicks piss me off even more because of their inevitable drama bullshit.
Not a single fucking women is like an adult. They are stuck in perpetual bitchy middle school mode.
About only thing most women are useful for is fucking and bearing you a son.

Sorry, you're projecting your own shame onto the population. Many people would have sex with a member of the same sex if the option were there. Consider this: women are currently much more likely to be bisexual. This is likely because of societal conditioning and males being seen as biological competitors. Stop thinking with your ape brain.

whatever gets us more cute tomboys

Found the kissless virgin

probably 5% gay/les/bi and 15% are pretending so they seem trendy, but 100% of them are doing it to be attention seeking faggots

and this is coming from an old school homosexual, i remember when they used to throw you a gay bash when you came out. hint it didn't include a cake but there was always a chain and a truck

Okay question
Traps are gay
But is trapping gay?
According to what you just said, someone can crossdress and assume different gender roles without being considered queer

Yeah no we wouldn't. I have no shame, I just do not find men sexually attractive.
You're a faggot and trying to project your faggotry onto everyone.
Not everyone is a fudgepacker like you.

This

I have a son that I got custody from his mother because she is a useless junkie.
Good try though.

Samefag

5% are really faggots
I have some female friends that are "not straight" and even if I tend believe them (partially) but I noticed a strange pattern where they talk each other into it
"you have to have sex with a woman again before you go a year into a foreign land"
I think it's more experimenting because it's allowed with no repercussions

Woah there it isn't storytime buddy, time to stop crying

Did you just assume my gender? I'm a woman. You're a sad pathetic cunt that happens to be completely straight and feels the need to project his insecurities about being otherwise onto others. Bisexuality is the only logical conclusion. Do you even transhumanism bro?

nah

Tryhard

The only butthurt crying here is you, poor lonely virgin. Don't worry, someday you'll get out of the basement, get a job, and can afford a hooker.

>still crying
>no one fucking cares dude

Right, so you're a useless cunt who's opinion is completely invalid.

I think that is high. Too high. It's like the gender neutral thing, instead of bitching the should get to know themself.

No, that'd be you. I mean you didn't even challenge any of my assertions. You just tried to lob irrelevant ad hominems at me.
Pathetic tbh

Samefag posting from a comp and a cell phone not connected to the home wifi so not the same IP.
Yeah, totally hard to do. Faggot.

Many women are bi, always have been.

You have no assertions, you're a life support system for a vagina. Fuck off useless whore.

>bitchy middle school mode.
There it is.

That seems about double what I would expect

I dumped her. She was insecure and a pathological liar.

>can't tell if sarcastic, or if you think you're Inspector fucking Clouseau

The biggest identifier for someone who is faking for attention is if they look at being "queer" in an explicitly sexual sense. If a trap crossdresses for the sole purpose of the sexual thrill, then trapping is their kink; different from sexual identity. If a guy likes girls but likes to crossdress, he's straight with a kink. If a guy likes guys and likes to crossdress, he's gay with a kink. If a guy crossdresses because he feels like a woman /all the time/, then he's probably trans. Having that as a kink doesn't bother me and it shouldn't really bother anyone. I could care less. Having kinks doesn't make you queer though because historically queer has been used to refer to gay and lesbian people who have felt the societal repercussions of their sexuality. Nobody is forcing you to share your kink with the world; if you do so and people ostracize you for it, it's probably because you're over sharing and expecting some sort of reward for a fetish that doesn't impede on your life outside of the bedroom. Being openly gay/lesbian is a different story.

In my post though I was referring to straight girls who cut their hair short, wear overalls and suddenly start using they/them pronouns. They go on hooking up almost exclusively with guys, probably experiment with a few girls but continue to only have romantic interest for guys. Of course, "heterosexual" isn't unique enough for them, so they think it's appropriate to impede upon gay identity to satiate their need for attention.

>dons tinfoil hat because he has no argument
Heres one final (you)
If you arent here to state your argument then I really have no reason to waste my time talking to you. I probably get more play from men and women than you do.. If my vagina is the only important thing about me why do so many people beg for my fingers?

See - stuck in bitchy middle school mode like

>2017
>disliking gay people
MUH BIBUHL

>when the shitty trolls are the ones calling other people middle schoolers

Because you're an easy whore, not hard to be the town's bicycle when you're the one giving out free rides for whoever wants a turn.
Whore. Here's to hoping the STDs kill you.

Found another one.

Eh, yeah, I agree with you. I just don't know any alleged ftms or nonbinary people that act like that, nor does it really effect me

>thinks you can give someone an STD from fingering them
Wew lad
You'll find a qt gf one day user.

>pathological

>pathoLOGical

>Having kinks doesn't make you queer though because historically queer has been used to refer to gay and lesbian people who have felt the societal repercussions of their sexuality.
>Arbitrary outdated assertion of the word queer, you don't get to decide that faggot

>so they think it's appropriate to impede upon gay identity to satiate their need for attention.
>Weird superiority complex, "you're not as gay as me!"

too low.

we need more cocksuckers in the world.

>dumped her
Singles logged

You agree with him because you can't think for yourself you fucking moron, lmao

more cock please daddy :3

I would if I got to fuck that ass

No because I mostly agree with his definitions of "kink" and "queer". Personally I think people should just be able to change their gender if they want to. Identify as they want to. Wtf does it matter to me? Too many humans on this planet anyways.

Eh, everyone thinks they're gay now just because they've sucked one dick or made out with the token lesbian of the group.

Are you fucking stupid?
Not that user, but a med student.
Yes, you can spread STDs by digit contact when infected bodily fluids are on the fingers come into contact with the vagina, anus or mouth of the uninflected partner.
There's a reason why STD rates are higher amongst those who are LGBT - you're ignorant and obviously ill informed when it comes to protection and information.

Maybe it's because I live next to New York City, but dating apps are full of girls like that. They go to Sarah Lawrence or SUNY Purchase or some other small liberal arts mindhive and all of a sudden simultaneously reach some great revelation about being nonbinary/genderqueer/genderfluid/whatever buzzword happens to be "in" that month. It's a tad suspicious, is all. Outside of dating apps, I have friends at some of those colleges who've seen it first hand. The straightest girls are suddenly Daria from that MTV show after a month at school.

far
far
far too high

>implying I would finger someone with an open wound or finger myself after fingering someone I don't know is clean

So are you angry at those women because they have left your dating pool?

This - experimentation is not a true gauge of homosexual preference.

That's what makes you the moron, he's constructing problems out of nothing and you're agreeing with the ramblings. I'm all for LGBT but you're being dumb my negro

>lgbtq
>q
>queer
>strange; odd
>unable to cope with life as a normal person
>doesn't understand their unrivaled access to information and wealth like other generations
>so tied up in identity politics that they're all convinced of their victimhood
>basically paralyzed and non-functional when compared to other generations
Yeah, I'd say they are mostly a bunch of queers.

Care to explain how then, nignog?

I already explained why it's ramblings, Christ my dude you need to keep up

So you think if a straight man crossdresses as a kink with a female partner, it makes him not straight?
If I had it my way straight and gay wouldn't even be a thing we worry about.. i just think cross dressing doesn't make you gay at all if you do it in the right context.

Too high/manipulated by the whole "omg lol I'm totally a lesbian/bi now" phase some chicks go through around college for attention, because that's about the age millenials are at. 35-22, give or take.

>thinks that bodily fluids stay confined to their host during copulation and don't saturate nearby materials
Yes, because forensic investigators using a black light can never tell where some form of sex has taken place, which means that lingering fluids was never present to dry, right?
Please, stop posting about your medical opinions you've formed - this is how misinformation is spread and that leads to people putting themselves in harms way because of bad advice. Just stop because you are potentially harming people.

Yeah and I already said that I didn't agree with him completely. Listen "my dude" I'm trying to find common ground to have a discussion with the original user here.
You are just insulting people and wondering why they don't share your opinion. People like you are why I can't support fetish lifestyle/trans people without getting called a SJW

They haven't left my dating pool. I'm confident in my assertion because I've had tinder hookups with a few of them.

Even if I didn't hook up with them, though, I wouldn't be mad because they're "out of range" or whatever. It bothers me because they claim the same adversities as actual gay/lesbian/trans people despite really just being straight girls with an active imagination. It makes me mad when some tumblr "nonbinary" girl goes on a big tirade about her life expectancy being 30-33 (which is the life expectancy for trans people) because of her identity. It's not true and it's completely tasteless to say that just because you identify as non-binary (and still mostly hook up with guys regardless) that your chances of committing suicide are as high as somebody who has dealt with gender dysphoria, social isolation and everything else that comes with actually being trans. I only know one trans person who I'm fully convinced is sincere, and they've been that way since we were kids. They've dealt with the repercussions of being trans. Not like these "genderqueers" would know anything about it, though.