France or USA, which country do you want to live in?

France or USA, which country do you want to live in?
and why

America because I don't have to surrender to everthing.

usa, im already here, dont have to move and learn europoor language

France cause the food won't kill you.

USA
FRANCE IS FOR FAGGOTS

>implying that's the only food you can get
Food in any country is unhealthy as fuck. Either because it is made as cheap as possible or because it has some kind of nigger disease in it. Both USA and France are the former.

France cuz than i can go to germany or swiss

France 100% la France est la meuilleur paix dans la monde....nique Canada je m'en calice....

Canada

>Shit Americans say

Waiting for a green card,because I want guns and free market.

>shit europoors say

where are you from?

You can't have both.

Any state with more than 85% white people will do for me

Who the fuck would want to live in France?

Amazing rebuttal, makes the retarded shit you spouted 100% true. Eat less shitty, maybe your brain capacity will increase.

I'm in USA now, I would rather live in France but I'm stuck here for work/family.

Your response was shit too though.

france is good country. its buildings are very beautiful, and I like its laidback lifestyle

But the Muslims will

Neither. I'd rather be dead

France without a doubt.

US because the French are gay and their country is full of niggers.

Isis.

Muhrica

US is also full of niggers

France has that too.

Look at the displeasure on dads face

We keep our niggers under control since our citizens are actually allowed to own guns. French fags get dicked hard if they defend themselves with guns.

4 sport shootin only guise XD

Yea But at least our niggers love guns, God, and freedom. We just have to get them off the Democrat plantation, which is happening, slowly but surely

Good point.

Fuck off, everywhere you fucking go the faggots over there try to scam you out to give them more money. Everyone there is also rude as shit.

Quebec

That's because you're Americans.

Based Frenchbros fucking with burgertards top kek.

Poland. I'm in love with economic opportunity that USA provides. I know I have access to firearms in my country.

Not much opportunity unless you're an immigrant or nigger. Poor white folk don't get much over here. That's why we cook meth

I've been to both. Prefer the US. Love the fact you can get in a car and drive for days. Plus the varied lifestyles, regions are fascinating. Natures beautiful and some kick arse cities as well.

Nothing against the French, I like your culture and food. The people are decent. But your country isn't what it used to be, and French people don't seem bothered by the fact.

France because it's beautiful, good food and great culture.

Yea cuz eating slugs is better than some papa johns pizza. Get out of here you fag

America is cheap as fuck
France is full of muslims

America def. after I finish studying here in uk I'm probably going to move to the states

Ofc it's better you ameritard

Nothing touches papa johns pizza. Absolutely nothing you fag.

Why is that so? I know niggers in hands of democrats destroyed Detroit but I think America is on much better course in a long run. Welfare and big goverment is what makes a disaster out of western civilisation.

> slugs with garlic butter
Half of all fancy food is just a butter delivery system. Probably why it's so delicious.

>America cheap as fuck
>Has to take a huge loan to study

>because you need that gender degree

Poor white Americans get shit on. Everyone overlooks us. Its always muh poor blacks, or muh poor hispanics, or muh poor immigrants. You'll be fine because you're an immigrant

real redpill, All EU countries have a massive obesity problem along with the good ol USA
funfact: The UK is about to pass up the US with the biggest Obese population.

Google boys: Learn how to use it

fun fact: UK costs more to go to college than the USA, and the places that offer college free take it out in property taxes

France is the best country to live in

A rural part of France because the USA us degenerate

>ITT: assblasted americans

Kek stereotypical Amerifat tourist spotted
Jesus it's like your straight out of a fucking cartoon

That's some liberal bullshit right there. You've in perspective of getting out of poverty by selling meth and investing in any way?

Firstly don't rope me in with those fucking retards either, America is a shithole as well, France is fucking worse. Secondly this is what I observed, I didn't take shit from those faggots. I'm Canadian by the way, from the French side.

>economic opportunity
you're going to be dissapointed if you ever come here. 99% of people are wageslaves until they die - that is unless you're born to a rich family.

Laugh all laugh at the quebe-quoi?!
(On s'en ballec)

Well,that's they way it goes if you don't bring anything desirable to the table.

Yeah, trust me. I don't like the fact I'm from Quebec either. Forgot the shitty language by second grade.

Wooow so not only do you straight up dismiss your heritage but you throw away a free extra language?
Do you even speak anything other than English? I mean ok English is great and all but forgeting a language you know takes a special kind of stupidity

My parents aren't Canadian, I was only born in Canada. I mean, Canada's alright, aside from the Frenchies. Again, I still consider myself Canadian and I'm happy with that. In terms of forgetting the language, it was mainly because I moved out of the country. I was never good in French despite it being my first language and on top of that, the people in my life who mainly spoke French were the people I mostly wanted to forget. So I guess forgetting the language was a way of doing that. I can still say a few things in French, but not much. Also, I do know Romanian (can't write in it though), and am learning German.

France because even on high terror alert, the chance of getting killed is dramatically lower than in the USA. What happens once a year in France is a daily occurance that doesn't even make the news in burgerland.

Ouai si t'aimes te faire envahir et exploser par les migrants et les arabes, viens par chez nous

United States, France has a better quality of life but the french is a disgrace i prefer live with americans.