Creep story thread?

Creep story thread?

I was able to set up a great creep/spy on my bathroom. Now i can reap the rewards

Girlfriend has hot best friend
Stays over sometimes if they go out
Enjoy

nice dude, go on

Thanks
Had these for months
Only got the nerve to post them tonight cause I've had a few

dump em

omg upload vid bro!

Did you take them by yourself dude? Because then you are the best paparazzi in the world. Go on mate, they are fantastic (the girl too haahaha)

I agree with this guy
Post the vid bro

What kind of spycam did you use?

Sorry i meant to adress you directly...what kind of spycam?

There i figured out how to make my question link to your post. What kind of spycam?

That's a massive ass, holy fuck

I love when loli lurk at me. I lurk back at this girl. she was with a small comfy tight short white and black. with all her skin showing until 4cm from her tight and bottom of her back as show she had a white jacket. very lovely somely she was accompanied by her mother to the right she was on high height chair in a restaurant.

HNNNNGGGG

Creep stories?...

>Twice got caught
First time I just kept walking after doing upskirt, threw memory card as I kept walking. Then at night I returned for the memory card.

Second time I got caught by a milf. She didn't know what to say to me, so I just showed her the vid of the upskirt I did to her. She was horrorized but then asked me a lot of shrink-related questions.

>Groping
I kneeled behind a big butt young milf in yoga pants. As if I was looking for something at store. She bent over as she grabbed something, so I knew she was going to pull up and take a step back. So as I was recording, I quickl approached my face to her butt. When she got up, her butt cheeks fully embraced my open-mouth face. She just turned around, didn't know what happened, them jumped and apologized to me. She even helped me stand up.

got anything of her touching her pussy?

na just a few random pics i snapped when ever i could stick my phone up

Is that in Frankfurt airport? i was there today and i could swear i saw the same bitch, skirt seems familiar, but cant remember the bag.

Moar

ah pretty good. maybe get a spycam/watch?

i might. for now the set up seems to work pretty well

Can someone give me some spy am advice? Might be getting wins soon. Kik hiker445

no, Berlin!

Need more like this

What sort of questions did milf ask?

Pics too bro

Ah ok, then thx anyway. Wish you some nice catches.

Bump

Got caught one summer taking pics of my 25yo, skinny, pale, redhead friend in a hammock from above (she was outside my window). She was wearing only a bikini and had her feet together and her knees spread wide, her pussy looked like fucking heaven.

What did she do? Post pics too?

more of this goddess

She never said anything about it, probably wasnt sure what exactly I was doing so I just opened my window and pretended like I wasnt doing anything sketchy. But I was so embarrassed that I deleted the pics pretty much immediately and never creeped again.

Sorry
Phone rang

Keep going, plus vid and more stories on her

Keep going dude

saw this at work had to take the chance

What do you want to know about her user?

Have u fucked her. Is she a slut, etc post vid

U fukin lame

I'd love to open a creep thread one day and see pics of my gf's ass/crotch/skinny legs in her spandex shorts. Would cum so hard.

I love creepin' when the bitch is fully aware and wants you to do it. So hot.

More

Thats nikkieliot you dog dick deepthroater

Probably. I didn't even want to do it that badly, I just figured "now's your chance, you'll be sad later if you don't." But we were still friends, nothing ever changed, so I'm sure I was clear.

More stories pls

Moar