How do we fix this?

How do we fix this?

cant really, its natural

>Implying I want to give up my good spot on the top of this graph.

>remove welfare
>remove alimony
>no more safety net for women's fuck ups

kek. Funny how the top woman gets no one because her head is too fucked up.

>before sexual revolution
yeah that didn't happen

we dont

we let their little world come crashing down upon them

dont accept them when they are 30+, used up and have a nigger baby

they have to accept the consequences

wait nvm I fixed it

>dont accept them when they are 30+
Gee. Surely can still try to get along, just never marry them; they are not trustworthy. Gotta be careful about those "common law" automatic marriages though and about "assuming fatherly roles" to their kids (which can force you to pay child support). No good deed goes unpunished I guess.

Stop embarrassing our board with your sexual frustrations.

Polygamy.
Let the alpha males have more wives, this fixes the population problem.

You do not deserve a woman, or man, just for being born and making it to 18. You need to earn your woman/man by proving you have value. If none of them think you are worth anything you get NOTHING. Became worth something or die alone.

kek. neat. why not make one of the alpha males still secretly gay?

Consume massive amounts of estrogen, dress like a girl, and get in a relationship with the men women didn't flock to.

get some scissors and cut those little ropes

Time will.

Who is that even?

Bottom tier men always seek women out their league.

Bottom tier women are usually the ones dredging the casual encounters corner of craigslist.

Holy fuck kek.

No need m8, I'm the little blue man top corner right.

Enjoy my sloppy seconds betas - you'll get 'em when you're older.

:^)

those purple guys.. the ones at the top... don't sit around drawing cartoon pictures on the internet.

>Gee. Surely can still try to get along, just never marry them; they are not trustworthy.

>Gotta be careful about those "common law" automatic marriages though and about "assuming fatherly roles" to their kids (which can force you to pay child support)

you contradicted yourself in the next sentence; why?

if i know theres a bear trap on the ground, im going to avoid it all together, im not going to lift it up carefully and put it in my apartment and HOPE that i never accidentally step on it

same with women. Let the 30+'ers rot

frig off randy!

>A fucking leaf that doesn't know his own culture

Kek

fuck off randy go stuff a few more cheeseburgers in that gut of yours

Extermination of the weak is the most beautiful thing in life. It should be encouraged. Betas should be ground into dust and their bloodlines should end. Only then will we rise to the strength required to conquer again.

You would better off with the left scenario with that little cock of yours.

Trump will fix it.

FUCK OFF

>Taiwan
Fuck off

90% of betas are open-borders multiculti cucks because they think it'll help them get laid.

Let them rot.

90% of betas are on Sup Forums complaining about women choosing alpha blacks and arabs over white men. Beta = white.

>you contradicted yourself in the next sentence; why?
Well, you workaround it. Dump them after a year or two (that's usually when common law marriage kick in). It may not be necessary as long as you never "present yourself in public as being married" and puts stuff in your will about it and crap like that. I guess talk to a lawyer after 6 months to be safe.
And never talk or interact with their kids ever.

/thread

hows that civil war going?

fuck off randy .

By fighting the hippie culture that has become manifest today in SJWs and like individuals. They must be belittled and truly accused of exactly what they falsely accuse others of doing every time they turn their head. Their wills must be broken, and their minds must be made confused. SJWs and the remaining hippie culture must die. Then religion must be re-implemented on a mass scale. Only then will the products of the sexual revolution be terminated.

pretty shit, so just shitposting online.

>tfw beta arab

You fight it by not being a little beta faggot and start climbing up the damn ladder. It's not hard to be top 10% when everyone else is a pathetic Sanders voting cuck

So do you have any like cousins or sisters who need US citizenship?
I will exchange green card for loving and faithful marriage.

oh shit don't tell them that I don't want competition

That's why they have to be eunuchs.

My cousins are too young for that and my sister is already got a boyfriend.

you missed something

>he hit me officer! i dont have evidence or the injury but he did!
>Police: Off to Jail with ye!

>he RAPED me officer! i dont have evidence or goo in my cooch but he did!
>police: off to jail with ye!

>hes been abusing my children officer! even though little Timmy is too good to lie for mommy you have to believe me!
>Police: off to jail with ye!

you go ahead and play with that bear trap, i want no part in it

Hey randy, why don't you make like a tree and fuck off.

I can't wait until Russia assblasts you yet again.

From genocide to irradiation then invasion.

It was just a shitpost, calm down.

>can't really, its natural

Have to agree

But for a larf all feminazi should make it there civic duty to fuck as many unattractive men as possible

could you imagine
>your guys not unappealing enough.

Russia is currently massing troops on your border, yet here you are, shitposting on Sup Forums. Sad!

How young?
Because in my state you can be married without your parents consent at 17 and 14 with parents or Guardians permission.
How about neighbors? do you know any nice qt girls would prefer to live in America and not be blown out by katyusha rockets?

Is it fucked up user? Have you seen some shit?

Fuck off Randy.

Fuck off.

Nothing major will happen, just more skirmishing in the east.

Oldest is 13, youngest is 3 and I have no idea.

Not for a while here.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Correct.
Granted it's a trend that's probably more exaggerated than would occur naturally without social media and online dating ect, but it is what happens in almost all animal societies.

Sex and reproduction is a competition, some people are better competitors than others, not everyone gets a prize just for competing.

institute theocratic law.

Eh. I don't know how to defend against that. The problem seems much more serious in the US than in Canada. I'm not too worried about it personally. The police take false rape allegations more seriously over here I think...

I want this meme to end.

bottom 70% has to steal brides from other nations.

this is a evolutionary efficient pattern. America has a great army, and canada is full of faggots anyway, so every weekend in spring we should be raiding Montreal for hairy wives.

Nothing wrong with this,

It's called evolution.

Ok I think we can work something out.
Is she turning 14 this year or did she already have her birthday this year?
Also open to other options if you have access to other qt's who would prefer not to be future citizens of non Soviet Russia.

TopKek

The distributions are wrong, it's probably just the bottom 20% of men that are screwed, while 99% of women are OK.

Abolish the welfare state.

Go to the gym
shave the neckbeard
wear some nice clothes
go outside

This

>I don't know how to defend against that.

you cant, you dont. You can have a rock solid alibi and a few judges here will STILL convict you

>The problem seems much more serious in the US than in Canada.

more cases are broadcast in the US, in Canada the media doesnt care; only the most heinous/famous of cases come to the publics eyes

>I'm not too worried about it personally.

thus will be your potential downfall

>The police take false rape allegations more seriously over here I think...

and HOW! bud of mine was accused of raping a girl, 4 of other friends testified he was with them at a restaurant, the court didnt care and was about to convict when a video of him being there surfaced. They BEGRUDGINGLY had to drop the case

what happened to the girl who falsely accused him? nothing

dykes, lesbians and women who just hate men until their biological clocks start ticking represent the ones who dont reproduce in the image

I did all this. I even liked lifting so much I got a job as a personal trainer. Still no gf :(.

When will it end?
When?

I dunno mate, ever been to the poorer parts of your town? Low-tier people usually have quite a lot of children, it's the top 10% that don't breed.

talk to girls

Honestly? Turn women back into property again.

Fuck off fucking chink mother fucker ill broke you little gook neck while you moan like your sister when i impregnated her

kek, I wish the social darwinism meme would die. It doesn't mean what people think it does, and even Darwin denounced these kinds of incorrect applications of his theories. Civilized societies channel the forces of natural selections in controlled, somewhat arbitrary manners because civilization is not natural. What is natural for humans is not necessarily what is good for them within a civilized society, nor what is best for society itself.

Yeah. This.

we dont because blood lines with shit genes shouldn't reproduce period.

Well shit. Are you in Toronto?
In Quebec here things seem sane. I had buddies with crazy ass girlfriends and the police managed to get them to confess they were just acting up (but they really acted crazy, that must have helped).
But there's a big push against pedophilia in our media now it seems. I'm scared of children now.

I do user. I've only made out and I'm 19. Feels bad. I partied a lot in high school but now I think its degenerate and stay away from drugs. I dont like drinking. I just wanna meet a nice Ashkenazi(so I don't race mix) Conservative QT. I feel like the only way is to go to Israel.

fuck off

I already do that and I'm still a kissless virgin

Me to. I blame feminism.

Maybe it's time to start blaming yoursmelf, user. :^(

TOP KEK

Vancouverite girls are the absolute worse and half of them are gooks. Every girl above a 6 thinks they're the best thing since fucking sliced bread. I don't know how it is in Finland or other parts of Canada for that matter, but I live in Vancouver the cuck central of Canada.

>believing that there isn't a limitless supply of beta losers who will wife up a 30-year-old slut out of sheer desperation

/thread

Or put microchips in 'em

Just turned 30, and more men are after me than ever before. I thoroughly didn't expect this to happen.

>there are people who actually believe the LHS was ever reality
lol

OUR SOCIETY WILL CRUMBLE AND DIE WITHOUT MASCULINE MEN

Give males steroids

aaaAAAAGghhhhh don't scream you're gonna trigger meeeeeeh

Holy fucking shit. only on Sup Forums

:'D haven't laughed like that in a while. thank you

>He still is chasing 3DPD while we have superior 2D

In reality the distribution of sex was nearly the same, it was just less in the open.

Plenty of wives fucked chads, they just did it in secret

So Trump's ultimate plan was to build a wall to keep out all men so that he could America into his industrial super-harem?

I'm just imagining a factory that takes original supplies of Trump semen and dilutes it into small vials that are mailed to women across the country so that they can keep themselves satisfied.