Knocked up - how often did you risk to impregnate a girl? how many girls did you impregnate so far...

knocked up - how often did you risk to impregnate a girl? how many girls did you impregnate so far? (except your wife / gf)

There's a chance op is my kid

I've literally rawdogged every single girl I've ever had sex with except when losing my virginity. 17 then, 27 now. Maybe about 20 girls. That's not to say I haven't had my fair share of pregnancy scares and one abortion but hey, still enjoying the one night stands I guess

hi dad

same for me...I always wonder how easy it is to go raw...its like they want it that way...

Once got drunk and fucked this really small skinny milf, can't remember exactly what happened but I'm pretty sure I did't ejaculate but for damn sure there were no condoms

would you mind if she got pregnant?

If I'm being honest with myself here, yeah, definitely agree. I always assume I'll get a haggling about condoms (not that I keep any lel) but I NEVER do. I also get regularly checked. One girl was talking about how everyone should use condoms and I got bummed, then we rawdogged and I asked her about it. She told me it was a "latex allergy". She was slightly chubby, breeding hips.

>Tell her I'm about to finish
>Wrapped her legs around my waist
>Pulled my head down to her mouth
>"Come deep inside me user"
>Fucking came buckets inside of her
>Mfw

Later found out she was really trying to get knocked up as she was 19 and in heat basically kek. Fucking good show tho

got them both pregnant in a threesome and their bfs still have no idea

Ive went raw in every puss ive fucked. Only one pregnant is my baby mamma. This one bitch was pregnant but the baby came out black so I'm free from that

So it really seems girls like to get knocked up by accident

>baby came out black

Hoooooly shit, did YOU dodge a fucking bullet...

>Things that never happened

might be my fault too...

will probably grow up to be a professional athlete making $100 million/yr

Yea I ran a train on her with my nigger friend. His ass is gonna have to get a DNA test and I'm laughing

Probably not. It's not that easy bro

Kek. I'd high five or fist bump you but that's gay so uh... Gentleman-like handshake I guess?

if he had a father figure to push him in that direction it might happen, but you clearly missed that boat

What do you call a threesome with two dudes and a girl... Gay sex with a witness.

>black baby
>father figure

If you've never spit roasted a bitch then you ain't living bruh.

>knocked up - how often did you risk to impregnate a girl? how many girls did you impregnate so far?
All the time. Want more.

>How often did you risk
Every time. Hundreds.
>How many
(Except your wife /gf)