Hey guys need personal army this once

Hey guys need personal army this once.
This whore robbed me yesterday, so I want a revenge. She blocked me on Facebook. But I have her nudes hope you can help me

Bump with nudes of her

I have some vids too, but need to convert them to webm

Robbed?
You didn't beat the shit out of her?
Gonna need more story here.

Bump need story

post moar of her op, we need nudes with face

Different countries, we knew each other for some time already. Kinda liked her, she offered to be my sugar baby for money. No problem for me, she got nice body. So we agreed that i gonna send her money for doing naughty stuff. After I send them she stopped talking and after a day of trying to get in contact with her, she blocked me

>OP gets overpowered by a girl
>too pussy to take action
>too proud to report it to the police
>cries to bee about it

Sadly no nudes with face, but I got vid with timestamp

You fucking dumb shit.
NYPA
Post the nudes its the only revenge you can get.

Youre a fucking retard and deserve what happened to you

So you're a fucking sucker.
Paying a whore that's not even fucking you is really pathetic.
Go fuck yourself

Im actually happy she robbed you, maybe taught you and people like you a lesson

Basically you paid a girl for nudes, she complied but then decided not to continue with any further transactions, and you're claiming to have been robbed. Righto

Fuck off NYPAfag.

Diese nuttenbilder sind langweilig af.
Poste was mit gesicht oder fotze wenn schon

Nigga there is no face in this. You got catfished. She's probably a 35yo fat indian guy.

So you gave her money for sending nudes?
Christ, that's depressing

Hat nix, weil der trottel verarscht wurde.

How much money lol?

more than likely this. Please livestream your anhero

Answer this user

Was ein cuck man.
Ganz im ernst. Ohne fotze oder titten mit gesicht ist das alles nichts wert.
Um geld wert zu sein muss es ein fullbody shot sein mit face oder sonstiges wo sie identifiziert werden kann. Kann mir auch auf random Bilder einen schleudern ansonsten...

You paid for nudes?
Who the fuck hurt you?

OP sounds like such an entitled little bitch. Learn to stand on your own two feet and fight your own battles, even if it's against a girl who beat you up.

"Anfrage löschen" German eh ... Dude , dein ernst? was hast du erwartet? Wie blöd kann man sein. Komm mal lieber nach Hamburg und geh auf die Meile, haste mehr von.

$200 per pic

Prove it

Muss ein fake-Sup Forumstard sein...
Keiner zahlt soviel für ein bild

>200
Dafür hättest gepflegt einen wegstecken können im RL. Entweder wie gesagt bei einer Professionellen oder 200 verprassen beim versuch Weiber in der Disse klar zu machen.

I'm not screenshotting my Western Union details, you think I'm an idiot?

My Vote: Nay.
If you get robbed by a bitch, you are the bitch.

>200 per pic
Christ, user.
You know there's, like, millions of nude girls who are leaps and bounds more attractive than this one? On the internet? For free?

>you think I'm an idiot?
Yes

Waiting for nudes

Yeah but the difference is, we were in love. She wanted me to send money to her friend (she doesn't have her own bank account) so she could buy her plane ticket to come see me but said it'd be $3,000 because of the extra airport charge so I figured this was a fair compromise.

I know she didn't have much money since both her parents died when she was young and she had to mostly fend for herself.

What do you mean you knew her for some time? Have you ever met her in person? If not: congratulations, you played yourself. Jamal idowadou is enjoying his yams on the beach courtesy of your dumb ass

Actually, yeah, if he posts nudes I may PA him

>we were in love.

Dude you're so fucking retarded. It was a scam, she scammed you. There's serious doubts she's even a she at this point

Was soll ich in Hamburg? Wenn ich in ein Dreckloch mit Niggern und Syrern will, fliege ich lieber nach Afrika als nach Hamburg, da regnet es nicht so viel.

Hamburg ist halt echt ein grün-rot versifftes drecksloch und für mich kein echter norden.

t. Kieler

You've killed me, user. This is by far the most retarded thing I've seen all month.

You deserve everything you got, retard.

This is all fake. Haha.

Even if it is, I got a good laugh. 8/10

>he's never had a girlfriend
>he's never paid to buy nice things for his girlfriend

Cuck. What we had was real, but she decided to block me for no good reason when I missed a monthly payment. I need Sup Forums to avenge my broken heart, but not too harsh just in case there's still a chance we can get back together.

Is this faggot really too dumb to realize What happened to him? The girl isn't real dumbass. You were talking to some fat dude in his 40s, who conned you with a fake profile and a few pics of a hot chick.

Dubs/Dubs
Quit using my shit Dude!!

>whore robbed me
>lives in illinois
>text is all in german

You mean you got scammed into sending some dumb bitch money for something like a dumbass and you're surprised about it?

Confirmed fake. There's no way a person can be this dense

I'm so sorry to hear about this. :( I am an african princess and would come to you're country to take care of you. Unfortunately I need $5000 american to get away from my father and country but I will steal jewels worth 100 times that for us. Email me at [email protected]!

If she wasn't real then how come she always managed to collect my gifts from Western Union? Use your brain you retard.

Schon, aber du bist zu blöd um ne schlampe für bilder zu bezahlen also was glaubst du wie lange du in afrika überlebst wo keine bullen auf dich aufpassen?

>but she decided to block me for no good reason when I missed a monthly payment.

ahahah oh wow

>I need Sup Forums to avenge my broken heart, but not too harsh just in case there's still a chance we can get back together.
HAHAHAHA!

OH WOW!

Vollidiot.
kein wunder das unser Land vor die Hunde geht.

NYPA schwuchtel

So are you gonna help or not?

if you send some money to my paypal account at : [email protected] then I could help you. I'm a hot girl by the way ;;;;;;))))

Okay yeah asshole, that's not funny. Either help me get my girlfriend back or leave this thread. No time for fakes like you.

>not leaving thread
>too many keks

this.

>echter norden
>Kiel

pic one.

you are a stupid cracker go fk yourself you nigger noone likes you beaner go back across the border

Hey OP, Ali here. Thanks for all of the money--I think I have a serious chance at paying off the upcoming semester before the end of August!

Yeah, things have still been pretty rough, I guess. I keep thinking about my dead parents and how much money they would be giving me if they weren't dead. Also, I'm madly in love with you, OP. Have I mentioned that yet? I want to marry you and drink craft beer in your mother's Wohnung all day. I can do that after you send me some more money for the plane, you know, planes cost money, so I'm gonna need some. Maybe a lot! Thanks for being the love of my life, OP. Please respond!

Oh ha ha, very funny. Her English is nowhere near that good but nice try asshole.

Maybe her shitty english was part of the scam she ran on you, faggot.

How are you a sugar daddy?

You cant possibly be rich with this stupid mentality

>I deserved everything I got

Good job admitting it OP!

I'm not OP, moron.

OP is a faggots as usual. You got catfished by some fucked in China. He has your bank info and possibly your address (if you really were that stupid).

How have you survived being alive this long?

The other half of this guy's money is tied up with this interesting offer he came across. Foreigner had this rich uncle, but the government is locking up the estate. All he needs is various installments of roughly 10k and the guy will give him half the estate. 40M. Sounds too good to be true. Too bad he emailed the other guy and not you.

>He

Nice meme bro. Well yeah of course she has my address, she was planning on coming to visit me.

Dumbass

>moron
Really? Someone who falls for a shit scam thinks he's earned the right to call others moron... REALLY!?

Such joy at your stupidity!

Okay so her cousin who handles her money for her lives in the Philippines, I think I could try finding them on Facebook and ask them if she's okay.

I used to talk to a girl online who went to Dekalb that brings me back, she was really depressed and killed herself by running into oncoming traffic, her brother wrote to me to tell since he seen the messages from me. Kinda fucked up this was 6/7 years ago

If there are people as stupid as op, I might pick up catfishing for some extra money

This is a better love story than twilight

Starting to think this is bait

>you think I'm an idiot?

So you guys genuinely believe she might be fake or are you just trolling me?

>robbed me yesterday
of your dignity when she didnt want to fuck you

You tried too hard. It was fun while.it seemed like you were a legit retard though.

Nah bro, she's totally real. Send her some more money so she knows you're serious about bringing her to America. Im sure there is logical explanation why she blocked you/deleted her account

No we believe you and your entire premise are fake. However, given the .00000009% possibility that your claim is legit....yes...you were scammed...you stupid fuck.

wew my lad

just send some more money