Girlfriend didnt want to hang out with me today. We are having bad times and she went with her friends

Girlfriend didnt want to hang out with me today. We are having bad times and she went with her friends.

What should I tell her when she asks me about my day?

>Tell her the truth, I was spending the whole day at home, alone (because my friends arent here and I dont have any plans at all)

>Tell her I went to some place, pool, beach, friends and lie her about that only for not looking like a loser

You tell her you had a great day thinking you're happy even without her. You can function as a normal human without the need of her affection.

Ask her how many dicks she sucked today.

be honest. you spent all day at home relaxing. i don't see the big feel here. give it time and you'll appreciate the time you get to be alone.

If you're going to start lying to your girlfriend, just end it you selfish piece of shit. No wonder she doesn't want to hang out with you.

Chill. The. Fuck. Out.

Tell her I sucked more dicks than you today

Most of the girls see spending the whole day at home like a signal of being beta, specially on summer days and saturdays where everyone have their plans, even the smallest ones.

Its like she is having lots of things to do and Im playing videogames like a nerd at home.
I know a lie its always a lie, but she didnt tell me what she was doing or if she was going to work all day

Why are you having bad times?

This is the deciding factor on what you say to her.

She already knows that's what you're in to. You're over thinking this. She's entitled to have her own time, by complaining about it/trying to get her to feel sorry for you, isn't going to help. She'll end up resenting you. She's a human, let her have a life. You should try it, too.

>Tell her the truth
you were master baiting on Sup Forums and masturbating to girls with dicks

Actually, tell her you sucked twice as dicks she sucked yesterday.
If she gets mad, it was more than 0, and you should break up.

I wished her a good day, I think Im going to call a friend just for not being alone. Keep worrying too much about these things and she obviously has her own life.

I was expecting to be with her on her free day but I guess she doesnt think the same.
We are constantly arguing and yesterday we were about to break up, somehow we saved the relationship and she told me she wanted to be alright all over again.

I guess I should give her some space.

Fuck that. She sounds like a cunt. Get out now.

>We are constantly arguing
She is cheating on you guaranteed, OP.

This

and this:

Just always be honest with her OP, if she desn't accept that then just dump her

Who makes the most money? Who is paying for the most shit?

Financially, who is getting the better deal out of the two of you? This tells you what you need to know.

I dont have any worries about her cheating. If she wanted to, we wouldnt be together as she knows what she wants.

Here on Sup Forums its always about cuck and cheating, but relationships are more than those issues.

For me the worst part is their fem friends, always telling crap about everything and telling her she shouldnt be giving me explanations of everything she does.

I think Im not going to tell her what I did today neither, only if she asks or looks interested.

This is important.

This:
Because of these:
>constantly arguing
>about to break up
>"saved" the relationship
>she wanted to be alright again
>she's going out with friends on her day off and leaving you alone
>you're having bad times
>didn't want to hang out with you
>her friends telling her she shouldn't be giving you explanations of everything she does (sounds like you ask her for the play by play)

If you're not going to answer the questions I posted, at least take this advice: Don't ask her about what she did today, don't offer what you did today. If she asks, answer her honestly. Don't ask her what she did today. Let her tell you if she wants, don't bait her into telling you, don't mention that she was off today doing "whatever she wants" because that's a passive way of asking her what she did. Don't ask, don't refer to it, don't mention it.

In fact, human beings are full of shit and cheating is the most incident factor when people are not entertained or happy. Don't take anything for granted.
My advice?
Plus: While doing this, develop independence because you're probably need it

She literally has no money. Nothing. She hardly can go out and have dinner with me or a few drinks. I dont invite her, but there are times where I pay a couple of things. Im older than her too so I dont really care.

good advice, thats what I was thinking about giving her space and not asking about what she did point by point. Of course always showing some interest, I lost other girls because I didnt care about their days and they went up doing her own life and thinking I didnt wanted to know.

Girls always bring problems, lots of them.

What really bothers to me is I cant focus for working or study if Im in this situation with her, I need to be more independent, but the fear of being single again is too big.

Great idea

Does she smoke? Everyone knows that girls that smoke are always looking to get some dick. And you can't find the right dick until you try them all.

Also, how fucking old are you guys?

They actually fall into one of both of these categories. Stop being a sensitive pussy.

You're having bad times. Girl doesn't want to see you. And you think some other nigga aint entertaining Her? Boy you got some growing up to. Women are sleezeballs. They're basically animals. Be an animal or get your heart broke. Up to you OP

maybe do something useful and clean your room, she will be impressed.

Then you need to cut her off and run

>I'm afraid of being single.
News flash: you are single right now. She's broken up with you in every way except telling you about it. She's done, it's over. Time to move on.

Not meeting for one day is not equal to breaking up. Same as her hanging out with friends doesnt mean she is cheating.

How do you keep your relationships? Arguing sadly is a totally normal thing. If she wanted to break up and finish everything she would have ended it yesterday or other days, not wanting to stay and keep suffering.

Whats up with Sup Forums damn

Read the thread.
It's not one instance, it's a pattern. They've gotten to a point where they're arguing regularly and now she's changing her behavior and doing stuff "with her friends" on days when normal, happy couples do things together.
To quote Hamlet, something's rotten in Denmark, and it doesn't take a genius to figure out where the stink is.

>
>maybe do something useful and clean your room, she will be impressed.

Clean your room. Take care of yourself. Be strong, comfortable with yourself, and confident. Learn how to communicate; share your thoughts clearly, but also learn how to listen.

This woman is not worth worrying about, take care of yourself. Really, communication is key. People are telling you things and you're not listening.