Tell me what keeps you from killing yourself, what is your purpose, what are your hobbys and intrests...

tell me what keeps you from killing yourself, what is your purpose, what are your hobbys and intrests. asking bc i need a hobby or something to keep me occupied, i was actually thinking of joining the army for something to do... so go ahead, gimme all u got

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shamefull self bump

dont make me do this /b. self bump

The promise of good faps

please elaborate

I have the very normie habit of going to review sites and download the latest albums. Then, I just sit down and enjoy the music. If you need something to keep you occupied, music is a good start.

yeah i listen to some music but not that all intrested in it, but ill try get myself in a habbit of listening to it. thx user

eni wun else

plz help

Play video games and talk to people outside. You could even talk to online friends but I personally don't think they're real friends but it's worked for some.

cant play videogames due to all consoles got sold behind my back a few years ago, havent bothered to save gor one again

I make videos, it's an excuse to make something out of anything, just taking your camera to a hiking trail or event, whatever, start your own youtube channel, etc. I started a small youtube channel and I already have two thousand subscribers. I love it because it's small enough that I don't have a high standard and no one i know can find it, yet I still have a small loyal fanbase to keep me happy and give something to push for.

>what keeps you from killing yourself
Killing yourself isn't the default position. What keeps me from killing myself is a lack of wanting to die.

>consoles
There's your problem, chap.

vidya, eating a lot of pizza (not fat, though) and watching vids on youtube. I distract myself alot and try not to think of my miserable future.

Joining the army would actually be a very good course of action for yourself.

Whatever's got you down, you'll get away from it in the army. sure it might kinda suck when you're face down in a mud puddle during a storm doing burpees in soaked ass fatigues. It's even gonna blow lots of cock when you're picking up thousands of shells on the range with your platoon... Shit, your eyes are gonna sting when they're banging lockers at 4am telling you to form up in 5 minutes.

But yenno what? You won't have the time to think about whatever's got you down.

You'll have bigger fucking problems. Like looking for a lost piece of kit....

Have fun. Meet new people. Life is always changeable.

I like stories, even bad ones.

If I die, then I won't be able to see what happens next.

My hopes and dreams i guess
Helping stray animals in an animal shelter, getting into politics, helping other people, helping the people around me, someday opening an animal shelter, and just the hopes to make the world a better place, it may be naive but it keeps me alive.
Do you have anything you dream about user?

I have a dog I want to keep taking care of. I live abroad by myself, so if I died and nobody found me, it'd probably be the cops that find my body after I stop going to work and I doubt they'd hold my dog until family came to get them. They'd probably just put him down. So, I stick around to pal around with my doggy.

please elaborate

Archery, drumming, music, books.

I can't take too much sicializing, mainly because at some point I start to realize almost every person I talk to embellishes their stories at a borderline narcissistic level. It feels like at least 90% of people are pathological liars and manipulative sacks of shit.
Start finding stuff to fill your life apart from other people, so you don't need their recognition as much as they need yours.

Well i like to...

My purpose to life is...

My hobbies are...

Umm

gay sex

I'm trying to join the army so I can kill people
That's my goal

discord.
----
gg/dbet8PV

trap server

I keep fish. It can be as low maintenance as you want it to be. Most of my tanks all I have to do is sprinkle some food in and maybe change the water every two weeks or so. They look amazing if you do them right and I can get stoned and watch these motherfuckers go for hours on end.

If you want it to be something that takes up a lot more free time to keep you occupied you can do that too by getting into breeding fish, keeping exotic fish and shrimp etc that needs more attention than your average fish tank. Breeding fish and keeping delicate fish requires more frequent tank cleaning.

Best part, is fish keeping is such a cheap hobby because so many people will practically give away their tanks and equipment when they get bored. Brand new fish tank stuff will kill your wallet but you can find it used for dirt cheap or often free. Also if you breed fish/shrimp or grown plants you can easily make a couple bucks selling the it to a fish store or online.

I like keeping fish because it's as difficult as you want it to be based on the difficulty of fish you keep, meaning you can either make it a full time hobby or just something you do for fun every now and then. there's always stuff to learn and research, there's so much opportunity for saving money by doing DIY projects and buying things used, and best of all it makes me feel less like dying when I see this amazing ecosystem I've created. The fish eat the food, the fish waste feeds the plants and shrimp, and the plants/shrimp keep the tank clean which keeps the fish healthy.

Good luck and don't die.

Browsing Sup Forums, weed and ecchi are the stuff that makes me not kill myself

btw, if Sup Forums doesn't help you out, you are doing it wrong

That's very noble from you, user

I have a qt ginger boyfriend

Eventually people will have babies and they will grow into children and after I worked so long with my coworkers and we grew into not-friends-but-trusting-another some will ask me: Hey old "user".
You used to be hyper weird back then, how did you carry on? My children are in a weird phase.

And then I will look into their eyes and recite the many times where I was being corrected in peckish minimalities to feed their egos by showing superiority, like a chant in my own head, and give them whatever advice turns the child into a fucking rockstar.

The only question I need to answer is how to avoid them from becoming aware that everything is futile at age 24 and pulling a curt cobain?

Collect miniatures, learn how to build them from epoxy. Huge fun and there are thousands of games, and indies that cause rare figures because their game never makes it.

This goes for any art related activity not only sculpting. If you feel like your skill is sub-terran go collect art and get involved in the substance. Make studies of the works you admire and you will get good.

what keeps me alive? well buckle your pants, and tuck your shirt... this is going to be one bumpy ride. literally. i have done everything under the sun almost. let me say first that i am a Straight White male, and i live in a State in the US that is currently egotistical, mentally retarded, and filled with rich white people, while i am poor. So let me tell you how i live and stay alive. i dont give a fuck... i dont... i do the "hardcore" shit in the world. not anything sexual though, tbh sex is overrated. but i do Parkour, i skydive, i rock climb, i play rugby, i do Cyber Security as work and i go to college for... I love the simple things in life. just normie shit. drawing, youtube videos, cringy and funny comedians... but that can only last for so long, i call those FILLERS... everyone in their lives has a main topic, then fillers to take time up in between or take breaks. and somethimes peoples fillers can take up and become their life's main topic, which is cool! but for others and majority, here is how we found out what we like to do. for me personally ive tried everything under the fucking sun, as i said before. i did everysport i could in my area (have moved 4 times, so a lot of oppertunities) and i have gone onto youtube and done too many DIY videos too count! but... something still didnt settle with me. one day i realised that i watch a LOT of action movies, i loved the fighting, and i loved the running around. so i went on youtube and saw parkour and martial arts! i wanted to learn it! so i started with the basics and i progressed. but as i continued to do parkour... i still was not satisfied. i wasnt! i loved technology aswell, but i didnt know shit, so i once again realised that i loved movies and shit about hacking... and so on.. so bro. the point of living is to not be a bitch. if youre suicidal... that means youre such a bitch. Quitter. because they still come back to the game. stay in the game. do EVERYTHING. play EVERYTHING

OMG I GOT TRIPS, i live for trips aswell!

>OMG I GOT TRIPS

I think you're mentally retarded.

getting high bruh 420 yolo bruh homie lit af

One day you will realize that shit is either revolving around humans (making your life inherently meaningful) or there is an infinitely vast universe which is logically impossible to exist without some sort of outside force (also making journalists meaningful), or that either some spiral of chemical reactions gone wrong created extraordinary consciousness and potential (also meaningful) or a creator did. Either way, by the sheer fact of existing, your life hold inherent value.

>also making journalists meaningful
Pardon my phoneposting, should just say "also making your life meaningful"

My reason for living and hobbies are the same two words.
Cat fishing. u mad bro?

Start running and doing exercises, eat healthy, get a gf, love her, fuck her, die.

I do the things that better myself and work for better future. Sounds simple but is based on Christian philosophy. Knowing there is a God and a permanency beyond this pale existence gives life reason and purpose. Search for "reasonable faith" by with William Lane Craig to get an actual scientific argument on why God exists, beyond reasonable doubt, and not a charismatic charm offensive.

Build your first fusion reactor, will keep you pretty busy for a while. (Not so hard at all)