Scary weird symptom thread. What have you got this morning?

Scary weird symptom thread. What have you got this morning?

Visual snow and a buzzing sensation

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rectal bleeding

the good version or the bad version?

There is a good version of that?

Visual snow could be untreated Lyme disease.

If I'm too sleepy to get up then how am I supposed to call 911?

Benzo withdrawal?

Nope. I have xanax. I'm not withdrawing. I've had VS ever since my nose surgery.

I got this feeling of uneasiness like its something metallic behind my nose and eyes. It only happened for a few minutes then disappears when I'm using electronics (my phone/3DS).
Is it radiation?

Better call Saul

discord.
-------------
gg/dbet8PV

trap server

Radiation feels like nothing.
It is only when you get to extreme levels of exposure does it make you feel sick; nausea and vomiting are basically your sign of guaranteed death.

So what is it then? I had this for about 4 months already and I don't know how to describe that feeling in my head.

Sounds like you have some sinus-related issue.
Swelling probably.
Metallic feeling could be associated with accumulating blood.

Back pain between the blade and spine

Ah ok then.

I've had visual snow since one day when I was in my early teens working on a farm. I was picking weeds, then I looked across the field, and it looked like it was raining but it wasn't. Have had this symptom since that day, varying in intensity but always present. What is it?

Spots whenever I get up too fast. Has happened my whole life.

Also lightheadedness

Is it only when you first wake up? If so I also have eye pain on occasion upon waking up

Bad pain in my lower back alongside strange "electric" pain in my upper right leg. 29, never had back pain before. It really sucks.

That's just normal, blood rushes quickly away from head, causes decreased blood flow to brain, leaving spots open in visual field where the brain does not have the blood to see

No. It only happens when I used my phone or my 3DS or any electronic things

This is called blood poisoning here and symptoms are described as being way less painful and quite easy to disregard. Csn any user who has had sepsis elaborate on the symptoms?

Very foamy first puss in the morning

Back pain user here. Currently waiting for oxycodone to kick in. Should I start yoga asap?

Your optical signal receiver is malfunctioning due to a low level signal crossover, check your input connection and make sure it's between +3vdc to +5vdc with secure grounding to chassis

thoracic is so tense. also feel spastic in the same area.

Dick/ balls pinching sensation

each human reacts to continued radiation exposure. It's all around us, but the added uhf microwave exposure effects are now starting to appear.

There is too much money to be made with the IoT push towards 5G, so any warnings or studies will be buried and the scientists will be vilified.

some of us already experience the symptoms. Since the known timeline for serious symptoms to start showing is ~30 years, the cases will just be environmental/lifestyle.

The amount of money made from cancer alone, should tell you that they will do anything and everything humanly possible to make sure our DNA gets damaged.

don't sleep with your phone or next to router
turn off the router
move away from towers
use wired headsets

Could be slight synesthesia, I never knew i had it or that it was a condition that existed until i mentioned the symptoms in passing to my GP, he sent me to a shrink and some brainscans and there you go

People are sensitive to electromagnetic radiation. I can't use mobile phone for more than couple of minutes, I get headache and burning sensation on ear. Also standing next to active microwave is giving sensations. Not all people are sensitive or maybe they don't just notice.

Anthony, is this you?

Why are those RPFW cooler bolts so corroded? Fix your shit.

Even your wifi is going straight through your body. My friend bought new router and he checked how far he could get wifi signal and it still worked over a block away in London. He was pretty scared about it. There has to be some long term health issues, something which probably affect us on cellular level. Your body's cells renew themselves approximately every 7 years, regenerating from scratch. All this issues are not visible until after 10+ years of prolonged exposure.

Most interactions between radiation and tissue cause no damage or change.

It takes pretty high energy, high mass particles to cause an interaction that results in cell death or mutation.

If you're tagging those as RAM why aren't they in a containment? You better still be in here user, I want some answers, lol.

A block away? Shit... my WiFi signal drops off at 4m, what's he using, I need to buy one

Arthritis or cancer?

I don't remember. It was one of the new ones recently added to market, top of the line shit. Of course there's slight possibility he's full of shit but I think it's reasonably trustworthy.

They don't all do it at once. Also you were bombarded with radio signals way before wifi was a thing. Tv and radio.

Feeling of pressure around my neck, also feels like something in my throat when I swallow even when not eating (and I dont mean dick either)

If you're really worried then sleep in a huge microwave. The kind used to treat wood.

Line of sight with no obstacles a wireless signal can work up to 100m, theoretically.

I think that sensation is caused by the audio. Pink noise plus clipping. Get a better phone. Compare the amp dac configuration and wiring to standard studio headphone equipment and tell me you don't see the problem with modern phones. This is why I use a dedicated player instead of plugging my headphones into a phone for music. An astell and kern ak100. Your wife will thank you when you're not so deaf that you're screaming while trying to be sexy at 30

Depends on signal strength and frequency. Your standard n router isn't going to do that.

>A general rule of thumb in home networking says that 802.11b/g WAPs and routers support a range of up to 150 feet (46 m) indoors and 300 feet (92 m) outdoors. Another rule of thumb holds that the effective range of 802.11a is approximately one-third that of 802.11b/g.

Wireless N can use either 2.4Ghz (b/g) or 5.0Ghz (a). Outdoor line of sight for wireless N @ 2.4Ghz would still potentially get about 100m.

I use my phone with or without earphone but its still happening. It doesn't feel painful but it's sure makes me feel very uncomfortable. How do I put it?
It feels like my head wasn't ready and it got a rude awakening. Something like that

I got this from doing too much MDMA and ive had it for a few years now.

Disk hernia, early symptoms. Get on it now and won't be an issue, keep treating your back like that and you got your ticket to hell

Never done any. I do have a possible medical explanation but it's way scary so I never much followed through after the first brain scan found something