Now that the dust has settled, can we agree that he was a shit singer in a shit band?

Now that the dust has settled, can we agree that he was a shit singer in a shit band?

we knew this for awhile

he was just an okay singer, but yes, shit music

Minutes to Midnight was good. Everything before was shit, everything after I did not know existed untill I checked, it was so shit

>2 hours
>dust has settled
Can you """""""edgy"""""" faggots have some form of respect. I know its hard for you cunts since your dad always molested you but us civilized people arent like you. Op should've been the one on the rope.

Shit music, but admit it faggots, you all loved him as a teenager.

Fuckin' 16 year olds...

Eh he could scream good

Good singer with good range, made some nostalgic albums, A Thousand Suns was their best.

well yeah, i very much agree. i really hope all the grief on Sup Forums is either extremely ironic or out of 100% nostalgia

yeah, i remember 1999 also

I wish I was but rape laws, my friend.

kys faggot

I just tried listening to HT for nostalgia, and I cant, its shit. Loved them when I was 15 tho

can we agree OP is another faggot attention whore grabbing the first google image picture and making a thread for attention

to tall ill of someone who literally just passed away

kill yourself faggot, your family would NOT miss you, at all

He should have had some respect for his children

No one is disputing that.
Doesn't mean Hybrid Theory wasn't the soundtrack to my early teens.

you're a pleb

talk ill*

>cAn YoU eDgY fAgGoTs HaVe SoMe ReSePeCt. I kNoW iTs HaRd FoR yOu CuNtS sInCe YoUr DaD aLwAyS mOlEsTeD yOu BuT uS cIvIlIzEd PeOpLe ArEnT lIkE yOu. oP sHoUlD#Ve BeEn ThE oNe On ThE rOpE

What if man came in and made depressed scream? I guess we all learned today.

Are you 14 years old?

its not really the quality of the music that is making people sad, its the impact he (and the band) had on peoples lives and on rock music in the 2000's
btw im not really a fan but i did like a few of their songs

f

Was it le depression meme?

>Meteora and Hybrid Theory
>Shit
kys fag

>aRe YoU 14 YeArS oLd?

I hate that this shitty garbage band was the soundtrack to my youth

was*

No, he was a pretty good singer in a mediocre band

>t. 2004 born newfag

I'm glad I had new englander friends that introduced me to interpol and the yeah yeah yeahs instead.

Man get real salty dude. The fact of the matter is that Linkin Park weren't very good. They weren't the worst tho. If you really came to /mu for some genuine mourning and respectful discourse then I have a bridge you might be interested in purchasing.

Well, I guess you could say that, in the end...

>dude you so salty lmao xD u mad? :D include me in the screencap. :P

during this decade? yeah, definitely. ANy fag who wanna praise those two last pieces of shits deserve to follow him