Why do white girls love niggers?

why do white girls love niggers?

they don't
/thread

It's fashionable

hey bettendorf
Am i right in the thought that shitposting is the only thing why you havent ended your pathetic life yet?

Why do black girls love whitey?

Other than better in bed, having a job, not beating them, and not living half their life in jail.

Blacks are like monkeys and they don't demand anything. They're ideal pets for some young girls.

^ nigger detected

nigger men are the only people that women can outsmart

why do white men lust for dark girls?

To trigger you and give you a way to blame women for not having one. Hope that helps.

Davenport here.

I think white girls and black guys get along because they both know what it's like to be oppressed by cis white men.

White men just do not understand what it's like when people don't take you seriously and treat you like a second class citizen just because of some demographic you're a part of. Women and minorities understand that feeling.

Why don't you take this to /poll. Oh yeah because the owned your ass and thought you would bring it here.

because they have bigger cox

Spider man would be a nice contribution to this thread right now

Because niggers are the only demographic who are dumber than white chicks and white chicks love feeling smart.

The answer is socks during sex.

He looks like a totally nice dude...

His name is John Bettendorf

Nice

Although black guy white girl relationship usually go like pic related.

exactly, they can go out and steal shit on there own time.

Same reasons that they love dogs and horses.

Do you think she likes the bbc?

They love money

Only very rich monkeys get decent white girls

Because they hate their fathers

>potent
>big dicks
>manly
>can protect them

they are everything white bois are not.

Also there is nothing more beautiful than a blonde woman carry a black baby :)

Sure. She wants a 10 inch black dick hitting her cervix hard and pumping strong African seed into her fertile white pussy. Its called evolution.

Breed strong.
Breed proud.
Breed black.

dubs of truth!

THIS

cant wait to have my gf be pregnant with our bulls child.

>where's everyone from his family?
>oh, they're out front
>waiting to throw rice?
>...yeah....

Think she could handle a 10 incher?

>hitting her cervix hard

Not just John anymore, I've made some cuck posts. It's god-tier bait

yes

Oh I get it. You got me, user. Bettendorf is the new bait.

they don't, and any white chick that prefers a nigga is a filthy race traitor anyway

They don't. Those couples are so rare and these threads so common that I'm actually starting to believe the pol conspiracy theories.

her body is made for it

>being this mad

you cant compete white boii

they like to try new things

Is that vin diesel in blackface?
Boy he sure has lost alot of weight...

Can I be John Bettendorf too, user-sama?

>all that sideeye

I bet she could put her legs right behind her head when she takes the bbc, what do u think?

MOAR holy shit, imagine black twins sucking those jugs dry to become black boys themselves and knock a couple of blondies up

the couple of the future

i think the majority of white chicks ive ever seen in person that fuck with darks are usually the undesirables. blacks love the white reject girls, even if they are retarded. social status. he'll be king nigger regardless. some really hot white girls are with blacks but those are usually the dumb ones and far less common to see in public.

>black guy

Why do cucks call them "black guys". Fucking fags

Nice grip

Their plot is incredible. The jews have convinced all of Sup Forums to give their white wimminz over to the blacks. Estimated figures are staggering with as many as 0 women at risk. This figure is comparable to their risk of dating neckbeard permavirgins with a sick fetish in the first place. How will the white race survive?

Ur a fag

post moar of them pls

White Pride World Wide

You don't belong here.

Tell yourself whatever you need to.

Moar thoughts on her anons

Because they need a slave.

famous black dudes get the hot white tail, but 90% of the time it's pic related. Nasty fat trash white women in tweety bird shirts and tights.

THEy like their vaginas to look like they're taking poops

It's not that they love niggers, it's really that they hate you.

This. I work at a bar and our cooks are all niggers, but nice guys though and fun to drink with. There's one cool younger cook who's a good lookin tall nigger, and the two trashiest servers at our bar are the only ones who wanna fuck him, but he loves it cuz they're trashy and they don't mind the pump and dump. The 10s who work here are either in relationships with guys in college or are single but getting prime picks of the well-groomed good looking chads, but never nignogs. Working in a restaurant/bar setting makes everyone hate blacks but legitimately low-IQ girls w/ daddy issues and a history of living around nignogs.

COPE
O
P
E

we gonna take yo wymmin one by one cracka ass boi

>middle pic
>good ol' phillipe
>howard stern memories

that's the only one I have, sorry

What should they be called.

Or are tiubthe summeriest of summerfags that think the use of "nigger" applies only to blacks?

Theres nothing wrong with blacks, as long as they aren't niggers. Justbkike theres nothing wrong with gays, as long as they aren't faggots about it.

Anyway, I hope you're enjoying your first day here. Have you picked out your new backpack for September yet? Do you think you'll fit in this year or will you still get bullied daily because you're a such a niggerfaggot?

call them niggers so people don't have to cringe at the cuckery. "guys" normalizes them

Its exotic and taboo or off limits, every woman has a tendency to experiment or rebel and go get the fruit when told not to. Its fun to them like anal sex being a lesbian or "doing things that men do" because they want dicks but have vaginas. Men are from mars and women are from venus truth is its all a game and woman dont really know what they want until they are told what they need. Deep down they like to experiment and have fun, they need to be told what to do. It can get out of hand where they except a certain thing or think that they are in control and nobody tells them anything at that point its a lost cause. Dont be beta be alpha bottom line or else.

OC?

Made me hard af... Does any black gentleman want to breed my wife? She's a middule school teacher.

>having a real conversation
>should be bettendorfing the polfaggots

make it happen. Lead humanity to a beautiful future

kys. Today.

That's a very good answer.

because they share the same amount of brain cells.

14 year old detected,

>nigger

Be cuz

No matter how many angry buzzwords you throw at it they're still going to prefer black cock bro, just stop it it's like a chihuahua barking up at a real dog.

The stats say otherwise, sad little jew boy.