Preggo and Impregnation Thread

Preggo and Impregnation Thread

Bump

My preg bitch. Be brutal!

Magnificent

Daily reminder that if you're attracted to pregnant women, you're pretty much a pedophile.

Thanks! She needs used rough!

Wanna see some cum leaking out of that pussy

There you go

>spend years trying to get my wife pregnant
>sex becomes work with specific rules
>promises that sex will be fun once she is pregnant
>she gets pregnant
>no sex, no oral, no anything
Fuck.

Sorry to hear. My wife become an absolute fuck fiend early in her pregnancy. It was blue balls in the third trimester but she couldn't get enough before that and she usually has a low sex drive

I feel bad for you. You should tell her that you are unhappy. And ask her to work with you. I hired an online dominatrix because my wife wasn't meeting my needs. After she threw a book at me and almost kicked my door down, we agreed to fill out a worksheet with five different possible solutions, which we wll put in a hat and try one per week. Don't go to third parties (ask for permission first and get it before you do). You deserve to be happy. Don't "talk." Check out "how to improve your marriage without talking about it." Ask your wife if she would be willing to share her pregnant snatch with a group of strangers, because I would like to see it.

>attracted to the ultimate expression of womanhood
>"you must be a pedo"

Yeah, sure. Whatever you say, hoss. That's some low quality bait right there.

It's not illegal in the slightest bit, so who gives a fuck? Oh no, someone thinks I'm just as bad as someone who diddles kids' buttholes! What do! What do! Oh yeah, nothing.

Shit b8 m8

more of her please?

>fill out a worksheet
That's the problem. We've agreed on solutions, but then the time comes and she doesn't want to. But I will look up the "improve without talking" stuff.

"It's not illegal in the slightest bit, so who gives a fuck?"

Not yet. Just wait till the moralfags finally get their way about queers and abourtion ... they will be looking for something else to agitate about.

This might be just the windmill for them to tilt at.