How can the Premier League be the best if the referees are blind? This is clearest foul I've seen in my life

How can the Premier League be the best if the referees are blind? This is clearest foul I've seen in my life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EXRB9hEGNW4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Happens frequently in Arsenal vs Chelsea matches. Nothing new to see here. The ref's have been shit since that fat northerner retired, I forget his name

Maradona

Maybe if bellerin wasnt such a fucking manlet he woudve cleared the ball away without dying

Should players not be allowed to jump for the ball now?

Henry said it was 100% not a foul, both players with eyes on the ball the entire time

Said it both at ht and ft

>both players with eyes on the bal

Funny that this does not count when someone lunges into a tackle studs up.

I know it is a natural movement while jumping, but this is clearly a foul. "Eyes on the ball" seems like a silly remark since Alonso must have expect some Defender to challenge for the ball.

He rams his elbow into his chin at full speed, of course this was a foul.

Maybe Bellerin should have jumped better and met the ball

Now goals on sunday is on, showed it superslow and showed alonso and bellerin making exactly the same movements with his arms when jumping, both players never take their eyes off the ball

>Martinez: I watched it live, the ball was there to be won and it didn't even occur to me the possibility of this being a foul

It was a hard knock but both players had eyes on the ball and Alonso got there first. Wouldn't of been a penalty if it was Alonso being hit by Bellerin so why should of the goal been disallowed?

>Marcos Alonso is literally a murderer
>Spanish law allows you to settle shit like this with money
>you literally don't have to serve prison time in Spain if you have enough money, not matter the crime

>both players had eyes on the ball

How is this an argument for not giving a foul?

Jesus, I'd heard about this but never bothered to look it up. I wonder if it troubles him every day.

for a first offense only, right?

that's why the tax fraud men aren't jailed up too

>look it up
>his real surname is Mendoza

would've been a foul if it happened in the midfield

Remind me what refereeing qualifications Henry has again

Dunno but he always likes to stick his hand in

kek yea keeping balance while jumping

Matthew Broderick murdered a mother and daughter and only paid a $175 which didn't affect his career.

>knocks out the defender in mid air, elbowing him to the face
>not a foul

youtube.com/watch?v=EXRB9hEGNW4

They literally jump in the same fashion

BUELLER!

>"... In February 2012, when Broderick was featured in a multimillion-dollar Honda commercial aired during the Super Bowl..."

Holy fuck, how can you be so shameless....

so? BellerĂ­n puts his arms down, the other guy doesn't and he fouls him. are you retarded? can you not see the difference?

Mendonza clearly expects Bellerin to jump with his arms, the same way players always do

Maybe his punishment was marrying Sarah Jessica Parker. Seems like cruel and unusual punishment to me.

You don't seem to understand anything. I hope you are only pretending to be this stupid...

you're so stupid you don't even deserve a reply

spanish naming tradition is "name" "father's surname" "mother's surname"
so alonso is the name his kids would get from him

everyone seems to be saying no foul, just mentioned henry as you would expect him to see things a little bit one sided most of the time

>lower arms
>get crashed in the face
>don't get a penalty cause they are never given for fouls like that

I don't see why people automatically assumed Bellerin had a concussion just because he decided to start playing an imaginary flute. He seemed perfectly fine to me.

based Henry is WOB

0/10 in the previous ones you made me give a structured reply, what you just said doesn't make any sense

>arsecucks still angry

Bet you weren't angry at bad calls when koscielny got a pen for an offside play against Burnley, were ya now?

Dangerous play isn't affected by offside

Please stick to your own sports

But gaining an advantage by being in an offside position is an offence

As an arsenal fan, thought it was unfortunate bellerin copped it, but the ball was 50-50.

A case can be made if it is reckless to come in at speed with your arms ready to knock someone out, but equally you can argue that any person going for a jump will use their arms as leverage.

What I was more personally annoyed about was that there could have been more sportsmanship. You got the goal, and probably the game given how rubbish arsenal have been lately. Could have checked up on the fella rather than ignoring it happened

Yeah, why can't a guy do his interpretive dance routine in the middle of a game without being taken off for a suspected concussion?

It doesn't matter. It's the same as punching someone in the face whilst a goal kick is being taken.

It's an immediate foul to kick someone in the face, irrespective of what else is happening

But you can't award a foul for when play is dead. If you kick someone in the face as a keeper is about to take a goal kick, you don't give away a free kick. You get a red card yes but not a free kick

If Bellerin landed on his feet, no one would give a shit. It's only a "foul" because he's a twink who got knocked out

dumbass

offside is the first offense.. everything that happens after that is when the ball is not in play. If you are fouled and get up and punch the opposition, you get the fk and then a red card, the ref doesnt award the other team the initial fk

>mfw there were people who for the longest time insisted she's hot because ''she's a hollywood actress bro cmon''

worse than the ''''''super''''''model cuck

That's poor from Bellerin then. He was never going to win that header because he is like 7 inches shorter than him but he should have made as much effort as possible to jump as high as he can

Everyone knows that La Liga is way better than premier league.

holy fuck lol that's either the best performance ever or that nigga got knocked the fuck out

Well he wouldn't have landed on his feet because he was knocked out by the elbow not the landing you fucking idiot.

This shit happens in almost every single set-piece. Henry knows better than you, Mohammed

arsenal deserve to lose so the call was fair

/thread

tried asking someone to push you while you're on mid air