Good morning Sup Forums! I'm a westcoast fag and I just woke up, what's your Sup Forumsreakfast of choice...

Good morning Sup Forums! I'm a westcoast fag and I just woke up, what's your Sup Forumsreakfast of choice? Pic related it's mine; a Hebrew national frank in a toasted bun with mustard and folgers dark coffee with a lot of sugar and milk in it. Helps me get my energy for the day.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/06/27/dining/best-hot-dogs-taste-test.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who the fuck toasts the OUTSIDE of a bun? Also coffee looks watery.

However, have no objections to a mustarded hotdog and coffee for breakfast.

Why dark roast?

Hold up, I toasted the inside. If you have a toaster with a bagel setting it will only toast one side. And yeah the coffee is diluted, buts it's milky not watery.

It's what my parents used to buy so I'm used to it.

Is it stronger than light roast? Like the perk/caffeine of it? Always been curious

>folgers
this is how I know this thread is bait

unless you live with your parents and contribute nothing to the grocery budget

Supposedly dark roast is more dense and has slightly more caffeine, but I think the difference is negligible. If you weigh your coffee everything should be the same

Did you vote for Hillary?

Live with sister and I buy the coffee. Checkmate.

Didn't vote, too lazy.

alright faggots I'm here to drop a knowledge bomb. dark roast has less caffeine and tastes shitter. don't believe me? look it up. the only reason dark roast exists is because for some reason retards think dark = more concentrated and thus more caffeine. the longer you roast coffee beans for the MORE caffeine is removed from the bean. try a blonde roast - shit will get you fucking WIRED and it tastes SO MUCH BETTER. fuck I hate dark roast and dark roast drinkers fuck

I had a quest bar (cookies and cream) and a monster zero ultra sunrise.

>Live with sister
greentext incest stories, folgersfag

;-;

Enjoy your 'beetus

You're looking to get wired this morning huh? A lot of energy for this early

Light roast almost always has more caffeine because roasting causes the bean to lose it the more it is roasted.

There is zero sugar in both of those things, but thanks?

2 whole eggs scrambled with .5 cup of eggwhites, .25 cup shredded cheddar, 1 cup of whole leaf baby spinach, .25 cup chopped onions and bell pepper.

Cafe Bustelo coffee black

This
Share user

Damn. Hearty. Sounds good

breakfast is gay.
I eat no breakfast.

Folgerfag here. Lemme try

>live with sister
>Respect like a mother
>not oedipus.
>never tried anything.

I didn't want my breakfast thread becoming this, no more please.

get rid of the mustard (it has sugar), bun (it has sugar and is refined carbs), and the milk (has lactose a type of sugar), and the sugar and you have a nutritious meal for breakfast.

Light roasts have more caffeine you plebe

And who eats a fucking hotdog for breakfast?

try eating low GI carbs...whole wheat bun so you don't spike your insulin for 45 minutes then crash.

That's just a frank with black coffee. I'm not a ww2 german soldier or anything.

> mustard
> sugar

You are a fucking retard.

NOS & a joint.

> Ignoring artificial nitrates and nitrites in hot dog

Yeah, real good for you

it depends on the mustard, fucking retard.

Nice. Hope you don't have a heart attack

why stop there? both contain dihydrogen monoxide as well. chemicalz iz so badddd

It's like a flame retardant and it's a main ingredient in weed killer, paint thinner, and it's in drain cleaner.

what's wrong with eating paint?

>nitrates & nitrites
This is as much of a fallacy as lips & assholes.
Dogs these days are made from some of the best meats, unless you are in a 3rd world country. Then you may actually be getting dog.

>Dogs these days are made from some of the best meats
>unless you are in a 3rd world country.

I live in a 3rd world country and I pay 5$ a pound of filet mignon.

Hebrew nation franks are pretty healthy I'd hope. They seem that way

pls get on poorfag level

yep doubt he can read though

nytimes.com/2017/06/27/dining/best-hot-dogs-taste-test.html

lol i remember reading that. single people shouldn't buy packs of hog dogs... just satiate the craving on an as needed basis

the bahama mama is much better than the big bite

>hebrew
I can make pure energie out of you and you dont even have to eat.

Cumby's too. Great deal and a good lunch

Gotta save money, if you're buying kosher dogs, chances are Jewish. So buying $2 worth of hotdog every time you want a dog is not justifiable.

Does it involve an old fashion oven?

Is the colon cancer eating you alive yet?

No, only the kidney stones.

Just you wait

>folgers with lots of sugar
good lord it's pleb in here

>my breakfast of choice is all my poor ass has available to eat

lol pinky out!

>the best meats
>that they decide to make into hotdogs

You sir, are an idiot.

Unless you go to the butcher and buy links, its all those things and more!

We can do it like our grandfathers did in the good old days if you wish hebrew. I also developed a modern crematory with an corpse-auto-loader designed after the autoloader of the pzh2000(bigger in size though) which i'm very proud of. It also features a plasma-burning-unit that turns a human body to ashes in 2.5 seconds. It can dissolve 15human bodies/minute in it's current configuration, so really top notch. It's still in testing but we dont get to work with hebrews a lot lately and you'd be the first one for this gem of german engineering since we are building these to deal with the immigrant chrisis. My grandfather runs a fully operational ww2 crematory, so we can also do it like in the good old days. Your choice :)

Hey, asking as it's kosher, in fine with it.

What do you mean? I did not intend to pour milk in it and your remains will not be eaten.

do you know what kosher means?

Are you me?

Gotta do something with the ashes, out it in the bread to feed the other prisoners. But they're Hebrew too, gotta make it kosher

just use google bro. he's trying to trick you into saying you don't know

We usually just dig a hole and put the wasteslide into it. The ashes are pushed towards the slide by a lever-operated extractor(in the autoloader configuration it also has an auto-mode where the piston that supports you operating the levermechanism (kinda like power steering) takes over the whole process.).

had some eggs cheese and bacon. glass of milk and coffee. weed and a smoke. 8.5/10

leftover chicken tikka masala and diet dr pepper

British by chance user? To my American Brain those words don't make much sense. What is diet?

yes, that is British food

Cool. Good diversity on this fucked breakfast thread.

>diversity
i threw up a little