What does Sup Forums think of mgtow?

what does Sup Forums think of mgtow?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iVXdxaaRiAU
youtube.com/watch?v=KScyb3_Xvkc
love-shy.com/
divorcesource.com/ds/main/u-s-divorce-rates-and-statistics-1037.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The only time I hear about it is when people complain.

Degenerate anti-culture. The white race will not be saved by cowards who run from problems instead of facing them head on.

youtube.com/watch?v=iVXdxaaRiAU

Literally just men pulling the same civilization-demolishing nonsense that feminists pull. Trying to beat them at their own game isn't going to work.

don't know much about them but it seems like sour grapes/an over reaction to feminism

MGTOW is just common sense in certain situations. But most real-life MGTOWs have probably never heard of the term and wouldn't identify with it, they're just doing what makes sense to them.

Nobody has a duty to their "race". They have a duty to their society. If you don't provide children, make sure you provide something else of worth.

One good thing MGTOWs can do for society is to explain to women why marriage doesn't make sense to them. Women have mostly never even considered what it is like to be a man.

Sounds like an embarrassment.

Good intentions, absolutely STUPID method of trying to solve social issues. Men must assert themselves as women's protectors, providers, and baby-makers to re-attain their authority over females. Women are not the masters of men, men are the masters of women, and this may be cemented only by doing the things that MGTOWs are opposed to doing.

>mfw aussies being reasonable

jew trick to further reduce white population don't fall for it make white babies at all cost

Women being treated equally means that they should be able to compete with men at the same level. God didn't create us equally so I can't see how that would happen.

Look closer, my burger friend. I'm from the obscure penal colony where Australians send people who aren't any good at shitposting.

It really rolls off the tongue

>Be a faggot

>Never get laid

>Pretend shit like divorce culture actually affects you

>HURR DURR I'M CHOOSING TO BE SINGLE

Fucking faggots.

Men ARE supposed to be the providers, you beta faggots

This is why feminists are being forced to act like men. Good job.

are you married?

I call it "common sense" to be honest. If asked, I wouldn't say I'm a part of MGTOW.

>This is why feminists are being forced to act like men
MGTOW is a reactionary group in response to radical feminism. Not the other way around, retard.

Good job.

basically just beta faggots trying out-feminist feminists

It started off trying to get back to traditional gender roles but as MGTOWs researched how the sexes interact virtually all of them concluded that all these social issues are rooted in biology so will not be adequately addressed in our life times.

>Go to college
>4 months in my mom gets my dad arrested on falsified domestic abuse charges after 20 years
>I go home and proceed to promptly get kicked out of the house for trying to defend him
>He pays for my tuition out of his paychecks even with his accounts frozen
>After a legal discovery it turns out she withdrew 40k to a private account from marital funds the week before the accusation
>Still gets full custody of my siblings and keeps the home, and demands child support even though literally everything she owns is paid for
>I'm supposed to have faith in the current system and be trusting of people still

Go fuck yourself leaf, I'm not setting myself up for that

So you'd rather have kids with a women who slept around all her life before she met you then think she's a good mother? They're all like that now

I hope you are bros with your dad.

Nah we are, I've seen him working 12 hour days for years only to get shit on constantly, can't not feel sorry at this point. We live together when I'm home since I'm still in uni.

The second you play into MGTOW you played into the hands of the jews. You fucking naive retard. This is the most cucked thing you can possibly do. It's a literal invitation to let a nigger fuck your girl

I don't think you are talking about the right topic.

A group of wankers that turned being a bachelor into a LARP community.

It's the equivalent of a manlet saying he is opting out of the NBA.

>>Pretend shit like divorce culture actually affects you

had to be a retard Canadian

Maybe he's right though, as long as you kick them to the curb within 6 months you can escape the court/ common law claims

wait, because you're a virgin you expect a girl to be too?

or is a man with a harem acceptable while a woman even hugged by a man is unacceptable?

how often do you go outside? how many hours a day do you spend in your room on the internet?

Sounds like an excuse for being a failure.

Feminist try to change the game, not playing rigged game is just natural response of wise being.

>One good thing MGTOWs can do for society is to explain to women why marriage doesn't make sense to them.
I don't think you can explain it or reverse the proccess.

It's like once certain amount of women whore around now majority of females must have sex before they're married and if they're reasonable keep it to a minimal amount so they don't fuck their bonding ability.

But on the other side of the road cheap whores are waiting for men and men have easy time to say if you don't have sex good day to you since marriage isn't a big deal for us. At least not like women.

Like since plastic surgery is a norm in Korea now pretty much every girl must have it or they won't be able to compete with other girls for the time period they want to marry. It's like that except now every girl is a whore.

>>>>>>>>>>>>> /r9k/

They are completely ignorant of the fact that you can predict well in advance how successful a marriage will be. IQ, education, and many factors contribute to it. MGTOWs need to watch Molyneux's videos on marriage. Here is one: youtube.com/watch?v=KScyb3_Xvkc

Who cares, leaves more pussy to dominate.

It's another Jewish trick to try and destroy the white race.

All these guys doing this thinking they are winning and being happy (Which they may be) while they are having no children and all the shitskins in the world are having 8.

Actually the most cucked thing you could do is to have a wife that sleeps around and threatens to take the kids and the house any time you object. That's as close as you can get to the definition of cuckoldry without enjoying it.

Anyways the Jews still win even if you shit out kids like a nigger, that's just more wageslaves for the shekelmill.

Not that guy. However I don't think its unreasonable for myself as a virgin to find a virgin woman, enter a relationship with her and save it until marriage.
That dude just expects all women to be virgins.
MGTOW is feminism for men. If those men want virgin women they need to increase their market value. They must earn those women, and hold on, and fight for them like an Ethiopian does with their food.
These cucks have the "ALPHA/BETA CHAD THUNDERCOCK MUH WOMEN WHORES" meme stuck in their head because they never applied capitalistic principles to their sexual lives.

Nobody deserves anything.

Retards.

OP

What is the end goal of a MGTOW?

What does a successful MGTOW look like?

Is this basically becoming a sex-less monk?

Isn't the word we had for this before "A virgin"?

Same as last time you posted this you stupid fucking cunt.

kike machination. literally feminism for men

>what does Sup Forums think of mgtow?
Losers that have trouble accepting things as they're. They seem to be butthurt that women aren't these perfect creatures they believed them to be and want to see the world burn becasue they blame other people for their gullibility when we just need to work on brinning back patriarchy instead.

If you're not gay or asexual, you're gonna have a bad time

thats meninism m8

I have nothing against MGTOW. Not everyone is the same, so not everyone will be satisfied with the same lifestyle.

Some people may like to be single -- and that's great.

Others may like to be in a relationship -- which is also great.

What's annoying is when you try to push your lifestyle on other people when someone clearly doesn't want to live that way.

does it mean you just give sloots the d and nothing else or does it mean you ignore women altogether?

>Be a MAN!

>MAN up and marry a used goods whore!

>It takes a REAL MAN to forgive a woman for her past transgressions and raise another man's kids as his own.

>BE A MAN!!!

>I'm supposed to have faith in the current system and be trusting of people still

I lost all faith back in 2012

"before she met you"
>this fucking guy

>MGTOW
>any single mom I want

Cuck detected

>Cuck detected
not raising someone elses kid makes you a cuck?

>refusing to be a cuck makes you a cuck

Why are you even here? Don't you have to pick up your wife's son from school while she's out with the girls tonight?

>Doesn't understand the irony of the post
>unironically makes an insult based of his own misconceptions

Bunch of faggots.
Real red pilled men know how to use women as cum dumpsters, know how to use them like urinals when we need to and to do it safely. MGTOW faggots fall in love with any degenerate who'll give them 2 minutes of attention and always get rekt by getting caught up in a delusion of love just because they gave them the pussy.

>Haha, I was only pretending to be retarded! Irony you guys!

>men decide they've had enough of women's shit

>women up in arms how it's the men's fault

or don't do that and find a normal person to marry
>b..b.b.b.bbbut all women are whores!
Yeah totally not the same rhetoric as ''all men are rapists''

I agree with the majority of their views. Real women are not worth bothering with these days. Enjoy all your money being drained after a bitch divorces you, cucks. Btw there is a 60% chance of that happening. Divorce rates are extremely high in the USA.

Anyone telling you not to procreate is an agent of ZOG.

If shes over the value of 3 men shes a used whore.

>yes goy, just have kid. who cares about all the money you're going to lose due to a divorce later? at least you helped the white race survive hehehehe

>What is the end goal of a MGTOW?

To not be caught up in litigation with a money hungry bitch.

>What does a successful MGTOW look like?

A man who has sired children but does not lose time or resources in the care of said children.

>Is this basically becoming a sex-less monk?

No. But a lot of men who misunderstand, attack, or even identify as MGTOW think that's what it means.

>Isn't the word we had for this before "A virgin"?

Unsuccessful and successful MGTOW's have sex.

Useless because it makes what I want most kinda impossible.

>2016
>developed g8 cuntries
>making babies

Yeah its 50 years the birthrates are shit and its not going to get better, since the cost of life its only going up, you should face reality and embrace your replacement with pakis and indus

A bunch of whiny faggots that say they're going their own way, but in reality talk about women ALL the fucking time in their echo chambers and how horrible they are. Bunch of god damn losers.

what about a man with 3+ women

>fuck

Right fuck, not merry but fuck

Same thing. A whore of no value.

Well I'm a faggot, so they're fine by me. I don't really see the fuss.

it's really just a bunch of autists justifying their virginity as some moral crusade.

I think it's a divide and conquer critical theory psyop which is helmed by Jewish PUA figures. I think there is a designated group of posters making these threads using repetition and pushing the negative.

Too many dudes are red pilled.

Too few women are traditional.

There's going to be a massive surplus of loser red pilled guys like Sup Forums and myself. I guess there's nothing for us but to be mgtow.

It's a solution like suicide is a solution

I think they just dont do relationship, but they can fuck woman for money i guess

>implying you gonna die if you dont have sex

Litterally what

>going to have a bad time
>apparently the same as death

Some people would probably feel like they are dying. Don't let the memes fool you, there are many people on here that are all about
>MUH DICK

That sucks man.
Stay close with your dad.

I dont get the last image

>This nigga has never heard of the loveshy community and they're super cereal affliction

What the fuck is loveshy community?

If we had an 1/4 of an entire generation that embraced this, it would literally end feminism and restore the balance of hard working men coming home to happy traditional housewives just like we had in the early to mid 20th century

T. Former degenerate manslut turned child support cuck

Judging from most of the replies, Sup Forums is mostly just a bunch of tradcons begging to get cucked.

love-shy.com/

Have fun, buddy.

You have no idea what the real divorce rate is, do you? You just pulled that percentage out of your ass? You are Sup Forums incarnate.

It's a stupid idea, much like "straight edgers".
Not being baited by the [insert here] jew isn't a fucking culture.

On the positive side, it's not feminism.

Epic butthurt betas

Here I did your research for you:

The refined divorce rate - the number of divorces per 1,000 married woman - includes only those people at risk of divorce, so social scientists and demographers see it as preferable to the crude rate. Using this routine, the divorce rate ranged from a low of 14.3 in North Dakota to a high of 34.5 in Washington, D.C., for a national average of 19.4, according to National Center for Family and Marriage Research. Using this regime, in 2008, divorce fell from a rate of 17 divorces per 1,000 married women in 2007 to 16.9 per 1,000 married women.

>Source:divorcesource.com/ds/main/u-s-divorce-rates-and-statistics-1037.shtml

From what I remember those 50%+ divorce rates are a results of calculation counting one woman that divorced multiple times as separate divorces. This only proves that there are people who divorce like crazy and the rest that rarely divorces (if you consider 1/5 as rarely). Best thing to do is avoid people who are divorced in the first place, unless you really know their circumstances.

For what some people tell (they can be lying on the internet, of course) these folks actually work out and pick up chicks. They just don't get involved in long-term relationships or attached to any woman.

If they didn't find the need to label theirselves I could respect that, a lot. In the sense that's some oriental philosophy you can read in books like "Ride the Tiger" o like Robert De'Niro on Heat.

Reality is that society has fucked up men for years now. You have to either punch your way through or ride the wave until you can reach the shore. Too many women are sluts, the system is against white cis males and massive amounts of foreign men are being imported into western countries.

>Men ARE supposed to be the providers, you beta faggots
Gender roles are bullshit.

Mostly consisting of middle aged white men who haven't the charm or looks to bag women but also haven't the insecurity to become a cuckhold

BINGO.

When everyone, man and woman, is capable of self-sustenance, then we can have relationships built on cooperation instead of codependency.

This is "if we kill them, they win" levels of retardation.

idk i do all that and still fuck girls
i dont label it though

It's basically putting a label where there doesn't need to be one, and trying to make sitting in your basement jerking off and playing DOOM for the 50th time look nobler than it is.
(Not that I'm knocking sitting in your basement jerking off and replaying DOOM. That's a pretty accurate list of what I did today)