I'm a Pajeet and I just wanna say that we need more Indian hate threads. Nothing else makes me feel suicidal

I'm a Pajeet and I just wanna say that we need more Indian hate threads. Nothing else makes me feel suicidal.

'Tits and time stamp or gtfo'

Tits and time stamp or gtfo

If you post your tits and timestamp I will post a ihm (India hate meme)

I second this

Tumara nam Kya Hai, tum apnay doodh bharay mummay dikhao abi

Tits and timestamp or GTFO

Bhak chutiye

Pakis are pretty

Doodh tankers abi dikhao warna cow ka koola pila donga tumhe

The left one is a man

Imagine them with no filter -,-

Are you a male pajeet with no life?

are you the dude or the chick

Op is a faggot and Pakistan zindabad

cool story, bruh

Not that it really matters but both us are chicks

Timestamp it?

I don't believe

Follow Sup Forums's gospel OP. And then you have my attention. Even more so if you're the left one and you show your dick

OP is just a fag not a real girl

Bump for take the poo to the loo.

I'm just a Sup Forums fag and nah, I'm not a dude. Sup Forums is brutal to
Sup Forumsitches.

As an Indian i can tell you that not many here use Sup Forums and chances of an Indian girl using Sup Forums is just 0

This

Understandable

Don't know what you're on about or either a newfag but there's a hefty amount of pajeets laying around the chinz as usual. They are so many they even made their own Sup Forums (indiachan) to escape the poo in loo memes and circle jerk in safety so theres ton of Indians around user.

Sexy bob
E
X

Bhabi landle maro sex.....

Wtf does that supposed to mean
I can't even understand it

OP stop being a faggot. Timestamp yourself now

Kya bol raha hai bhosdike

This Pakistani guy is trying so hard today.

To be honest with you, bar the exception of the non-hindu Indians, Indians have been bang on in my books.

A good chunk of Pakistanis have been dicks, and ego-fucktards.

Example, I am an experienced Customer Service Advisor/Rep and last year went for a new job.

A good mix of people were employed, 3 Pakistanis, 2 Indians, 5 Africans (Nigerian etc) and the rest were White (British, Polish).

Out of everyone there, the 3 Pakistani peeps, 1 girl and 2 guys were pain in the arses.

The girl wouldn't talk to anyone she deemed not worthy to talk to.

One guy didn't even fucking work, just sat looking at Jewelry sites etc and randomly going back to skip emails he should be responding to.

The last guy just looked down on people, even myself, he was new to this industry and I was helping him out one day giving pointers and tips I found helpful that he could choose to use or not. And he would sneer and shake his head like "how dare he come talk to me".

After training though he shit himself royally and soon found out he couldn't do the job and would ask me for help constantly, which I grudgingly helped him with - with a smile for team morale etc. But he would talk shit about me and others during breaks and outside of work.

So yeah, to be honest Pakistani's (not all of them) are mostly ego filled cunts.

I'll pass. Post a timstamp here and the next thing everyone wants is a sharpie up the pooper.

Once this thread dies, I'm going to back to Sup Forums

European here, I have travelled to the West and the north and let me tell you Indians are nice folks and it's the Sikhs and pakis that are bad. Hate them!

you probably are correct. but to be fair its difficult to find time to shitpost between mob lynching and street shitting.

Not a girl
Fuck off fag

Top zozzle

Good b8 m8

But i still find time to post
So not that difficult

I'm not a Porkistani but damn, I do sound like one.

If there's one thing I hate more than Jews its Porkistanis

Indian here, Sikhs are the most brot tier people in India, Idk maybe you met a shitty person
I'm not sikh though

European here also... I agree but Sikhs are cool too. It's just Pakistanis (in my experience) who act like entitled, unadaptive assholes.

Nikal yaha se maki kuss

620 MILLION

Seeing lot of comments in Hindi here for the first time.

Trying so hard to sound indian

Some idiot is just talking shit and we are asking him why is he saying that stuff

Bhai go to India Chan pls. We have all the boards you have here help a brother out it's one step towards the Great SUPER POWER 2030 Ind*a!

Jesus has there even been a more faggot OP?

IDK why sum mother yucker sounding like hipatuskilya hapakala donut right no. Praise modi.

yeah and his name is Brandon

Probably never

Fuck to your faceeeee~~~~ mother ugly bhosidewale mako chodu

Hot doggie

Modi sarkar.

Kek

I'm back, sorry guys woah what happened here. Ama

You op

Well you see, what happened was Tits or GTFO

Guess which one has bigger tits? Left or right? And why?

Tits or gtfo, sasti randi

Left is man. I say right

Right , left is either a boy or a trap

The question is, is OP on the left or right

Is her name Nusraat? That sucks.

Honestly except for one "Americanized" one I know, Indians and a lot of asians usually have an insular culture and look down upon the people in the country they inhabit, impatient, and expect the best of everything whilst treating everyone else like garbage especially when I used to work customer service.

Left duh. Indian chicks don't hang on chan. Can only expect thirsty males like me or the left one