MEL IS FUCKING BACK

MEL IS FUCKING BACK

Mel Gibson’s ‘Hacksaw Ridge’ Rivets With 10-Minute Ovation At World Premiere

deadline.com/2016/09/mel-gibson-hacksaw-ridge-standing-ovation-photos-world-premiere-venice-film-festival-2016-1201813416/

>After wowing critics at early morning press screenings on Sunday, Mel Gibson’s pacifist World War II action drama, Hacksaw Ridge, had its red carpet world premiere out of competition at the Venice Film Festival last night. The film played to a roughly 10-minute standing ovation — long standing-Os are not as common a happenstance on the Lido as they are at some other festivals. At about six minutes into the ovation, Gibson and the actors were asked to go down into the audience. Check out the photos from inside the Sala Grande below (outside, some fans greeted Gibson with their faces painted blue, Braveheart-style).

the danish girl got a standing ovation too lol

>mel gibson is both nominated and wins best director
>same year nate parker is btfo

is this poetry?

eat shit kikes

>Held premiere at Venice
>city known for the film Merchant of Venice
>film in which the Jews are isolated in their own corner of town and forced to wear red hats
>Venice, a city where all religion was accepted by the doge until usurers arrived
What did he mean by this?

Can you imagine standing and clapping for literally 10 straight minutes? My hands would fall off. Assuming to claps per second, that's 1200 claps.

Because there was Alicia Vikander nude.

Who would applauded that? She's built like a 12 year old boy. Are Italians paedophiles?

that was because they were virtue signalling

The day Hacksaw Ridge comes out, I'm going to double feature both that and Sully. An Eastwood and Gibson movie in the same theater, truly a dream come true.

she's also deliciously brown

>Muh thicc or not a real woman

Well, I don't care because if these Hollywood liberals give a standing O to a Tranny movie that is one thing but if those same people gave one to a Mel Gibson movie then that is doubly amazing news. I agree that its not the most Jews in one place ever but mostly I think its got the green light for normies to flock to it, I can already begin feeling the hype in the air here in the US.

Honestly, this is not a good sign, if a bunch of pretentious know-it-all smug assholes loved it, it means the movie is jewy as fuck. Mel gave in, and we shouldn't praise him just because he used to be one of us.

I am completely uninterested in a movie about "sully". Hollywood is hurting so bad they'll be writing a movie about the firefighter that rescues the next cat.

Thick or not, shes built like a fridge.

Well, if that movie ends up sucking, I could also go see Hell or High Water

>Liberal Pandering: Achievment unlocked
Another stage in Mel's comeback plan is complete.
He's back,lads.

How is it liberal? The movie stars a christian from the south being heroic. Liberals hate christians, and especially christians from the south.

Berserker movie coming out in 2019 confirmed

get ready boys

>Hacksaw Ridge

Main star is a jew.

>brown
>delicious

this is hollywood speak

when they say "10 minutes" it's more like 45 seconds.

But is there any emphasis on he's christianity? If Mel managed to pull off christians values and avoid sjw triggering than he's truly the GOAT

I'm liberal and don't mind movies about Christians or southerners. I love all mel movies which have had both

>all these celebs dying this year
>but from out of the darkness mel fucking gibson returns

there is hope for man

Standing ovation at Venice? Over Mel Gibson's movie? That's terrible news. If they love it means it can't be good. At the very least it can't be a real Mel movie.

JEWS CAN TRY, BUT THEY CAN'T SELL THE MEL!!!

I hope this will be a proper ww2 kino which exposes the true warmongers, the christ-killing jewish parasite

I wouldn't be so sure. The one negative review so far seems like a pretty good foreshadowing of the liberal butthurt to ensue.

You're probably built like a fatty.

hmm, I wonder how she'd still feel the same way if the character was a militant atheist.

>film literally a biographical portait of Desmond. T. Doss, a Virginia-born christian pacifist who enlists in the US army as a conscientious objector, receives field medic training, goes on to save 75 men in the heat of battle in Okinawa, and receives a Medal of Honor for his troubles - without ever laying hands on a weapon of any shape or form
>"is there any emphasis on his christianity?"
Gee, I don´t know.

then why did you reply if you don't know?

atheists are annoying as fuck
t. agnostic