How's everyone doing today?

How's everyone doing today?

Come on in if you're bored or whatever.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eT8FxWFvUXY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here's some music to listen to if ya want.

youtube.com/watch?v=eT8FxWFvUXY

Bump

I feel like shit dude, but it's all good.

saturday night here.

wired atm waiting to see if room mate wants to fuck

And why do you feel like shit?

Roommate a dude or a chick?

doing good, bored tho,

Just one of them days, I'm getting through it :)

Eh, I could be better. $3k in the hole, no friends or family to turn to, homeless for six months because of abusive alcoholic family that I ran away from. Might go to prison for something that I did when I was 13.

But at least I have work available to me. Who knows, maybe I can get out of it all.

dude

Groovy. Do you two do this on a regular basis?

What did you do when you were 13?

what did you do?

Waiting for Noon to start drinking.
Faggot. Oh well have fun getting laid.

That's good

I take it you don't have anything important to do with the rest of your day?

Eh I've been better

How do you do. I'm doing quite well thank your asking. How about you mister OP?
*tips hat*

Not even remotely. Although I usually find stuff to do when I start drinking like hang out with friends. I'm a totally recluse until I have a drink. But I get to hang with you bitches so it's cool.

Please Mr. OP was my father's name. Just call me O. I'm doing well apart from the fact that I have nothing significant to do with my Saturday other than create this thread. I'm glad to hear you are doing well yourself sir.

Hmph. Uncivilized clodhopper. Drinks are to be enjoyed in moderation. You fucking faggot.
>"Jeeves get me a glass of mineral water from the Himalayas. This bastard ruined my taste for Brandy."

There's a silver lining to every pathetic soul in this place I guess.

Why is that?

Well then mister O, do you fancy a game of chess? I'm quite the tactician myself if I may say so. My father was in the military, I seem to have inherited his eye for strategy. I myself hate violence though. A-ha-ha-ha!

Not bad. A bit bored. Was writing music, but going through a bit of a writer's block. So, working on lyrics.

Well a few months ago a girl totally destroyed my heart and put me on a guilt trip when she had a communication problem
I won't get into the whole story right now cause it's boring

Anyways now I just feel alone and constay see her with my replacement

tell it naowwww, pussy

Could be better actually. After reading one too many cringe posts, I found them relating too much to my own life and how pathetic I am: a 22 year old kissless virgin with no social life who still lives with his parents

I have a job at a local restaurant, but I recently asked for my hours to be cut to just 2 or 3 days a week because I've worked there for several years and am starting to hate it

I tell my parents that I'm looking for better work, but I really have no idea where to look.I just want to get a job somewhere in the 30k per year range so that I can move out comfortably and get my own apartment, to finally be independant

I dropped out of university, but I was able to get a pair of associates degrees from a community college with the huge mess of credits I have. So those might help with getting a job? I dunno. I have a minimal amount of programming experience and am hoping that will contribute as well

All in all though, I can't complain. How are you all doing?

Bully for you chap! I fancy myself as more of a Candy Land man, as there is no requirement of skill or formality. Just parties involved in a game of pure chance and delectable treats. *takes a sip of his SunnyD*

What sort of music do you like?

Really just metal, but just about anything within the genre. From Sabbath to Skeletonwitch. You?

I'm sure there are plenty of depressing office jobs that can closely accommodate you 30K goal. Honestly restaurant work is usually supposed to be temporary unless you work in management because prolonged exposure to that environment make people want to blow their brains out.

>How are you all doing?
Mister user things could be worse. 22 years old? You're just starting your life boy! My goodness you need to stop worrying.
Being a virgin is nothing to be ashamed about. When I was your age I was too busy to even talk with women because I was spending all my time, growing my business empire in the stock market.

You need to cheer up laddie and learn the secrets of life. The night is young and I have nothing but time, we can discuss your future right away.
How would you like a drink?
>"Jeeves get this magnificent young man a bottle of Brandy!"

I tend to bounce all over the place with music. The only thing I really can't stand is new-time "folksy" music that includes a bunch of whiny voices and annoying banjos.

Alright so we dated for about 7 months and it was pretty good, we were each other's first real boyfriend/girlfriend so we took each other's virginities and all that. We didn't even have sex a lot like only a few times. Now she was chubby and self conscious and extremely depressed and had bad anxiety but i didn't mind at all.

Anyways one night she just sent me a text saying that she felt like I was using her for sex and that it was over.
Basically when her and I would be alone together I'd go to finger her or something and she'd say no then I'd try again in a few minutes till we normally do stuff.

Didn't think anything of it just thought it was playing around, and there were times when she'd just say to me that she really didn't want to do anything so we wouldn't do anything so I never realized I was hurting her.

She told me all this and how she even cut because of me and I felt horrible, i tried to apologize to her but she said it was insincere, even though I poured my heart out.
She told me she couldn't have a relationship and that I put her in therapy

She constantly made fun of me behind my back and then she got a new boyfriend in 3 weeks

She always posts with them together on social media and I assume this is a middle finger at me because she never used any of that before we met or when we were together

So that's my story a long one and a fucked one

I like where your head's at

wasting my time playing vidya. Black Ops 1 Zombies, at the moment.

Fucking love Fast Show, thanks user!

Yeah it does sound like she's only posting that shit on the internet to get a rise out of you. Honestly from what you are saying you do deserve someone better. It also sounds like you two are pretty young still so you have plenty of time to find someone better.

Maybe in the future be more observant of how the other is feeling before you proceed to do the slap and tickle shit, although she seems like she had a lot emotional baggage so it could have been hard to tell.

Moral of the story is move on and find someone that is more worth your time.

Never got too much into FPS games, except for the early CS games. Do you enjoy any other genres of games?

Speaking of fancying I fancy a fancy limousine. What might be your favourite mode of land transportation? We're not taking into account private jets or atlantic cruise ships this time. A-ha-ha-hah!
My my, is that a Marlboro? It's a shame you're smoking such cheap cigars sir. Let me get you a real treat...
>"Jeeves, get this fine chap a box of cubans!"
My my!

Ah man, you're absolutely right. I'm still really young and have (probably) plenty of time. If I keep trying at it, I'm sure I'll get some of what I want out of life. Or I won't, but at least I'll have tried and grown as a person in the process

I feel ya there. Can't stand it. Most genres are still listenable to me, but I cant stand Pop or the majority of rap.

RPGs, Fighting Games (love me some streetfighter 2)

Puzzle Games (Portal)

like my stealth games too (Thief is bae)

Thanks man it's a little better every day

That's what I'm hoping for mate. Some boring office job that I could potentially automate so that I have to do next to no actual work for said job

This. Keep a stiff upper lip,

I am doing great
just had lunch, more money than I expect to spent and no work or study to be done

I do enjoy a good train ride. It's been a while since I've watched the blissful countryside roll past me outside the cabin window.

That kind of mentality will get you far in this world young man.

My my. It's been a while for me as well fine chap. I guess I also must get one of those trains.
>"Jeeves go to the station and buy me a train. And another bottle of Brandy."

If you could pick one Hip Hop artist that was tolerable to you, who would it be?

You go to a university?

Tupac, is the first who comes to mind. I'm a fan of Tech Nine as well.

Good sir, what is that ghastly swill you are presenting? That is no true gentleman's drink!

Ahh I gotcha. Have you heard of Black Star by Mos Def and Talib Kweli? Got some pretty decent tracks.

What would you say is your favorite metal band or artist?

Can't say I have. I'll check it out in a little. That's a rather difficult decision, but it's likely between Megadeth, Death, and Hatchet. Hatchet's a smaller thrash metal band. I assume you're familiar with the former two.

Good sir, it is not the outward things that make a gentleman, but the man's character. I don't turn a party invitation down just because the liquor served there isn't the most expensive on the market. It's not gentlemanly to look down on the less fortunate or despise their lifestyle now is it my friend?

You drink your sunnyD, I drink my Brandy.
Now if you'll excuse me, I was talking with this fine young man () about his future...

>"Jeeves get this mister another bottle of his sunnyD and this boy a box of cubans"

Yeah I've heard of Megadeth. I have heard of Hatchet too because I have some friends that are really into metal but I haven't heard of Death.

That's cool to me, that you've heard of Hatchet, like I said, they're not that popular. Yet. But, Death was the first death metal band. The genre is named after them.

Horrible, every means of employment places my dick in a vice except I need a job to fund my new apt so I'm stuck writhing in this stuffy, miserable position
Also have plenty of people giddy to watch me squirm and I can't even make myself into a better person without it being egotistical
Neck deep in Hell rn tbh

Forgive my sir. I do believe this SunnyD is getting to my head.

I do believe there is another young man here () that needs a discussion about the unfortunate quagmire he found himself in regarding his employment.

Hmm that is interesting. I did not know that. Thanks for the new tidbit of information.

np. If you're interested in listening to them, I recommend starting with the Symbolic Album.

>Also have plenty of people giddy to watch me squirm and I can't even make myself into a better person without it being egotistical
Calm down young chap. Even the finest gentleman cannot stop himself from being the least bit egotistical. What you need to realize is that you're young and the world is always against gentlemen. Why? My, because we're gentler than the rest!

'Tis no coincidence that the stock market is being controlled by selfish clodhoppers that only seek to better their wallet and not their surroundings. If you truly want to make a change and live a better life in the process you must become a gentleman.

Want to know how? I've got nothing but time lad! Do you like a good smoke?
>"Jeeves get this fine man a box of cubans!"

I'm curious. Go on.

just waiting on artificial intelligence like every other day. i went running this morning so i feel a little more energized today. so many people are either trolls or too stupid and seem like trolls so it gives me depression and it burns like looking into the sun. sometimes i will be in the mood to see if i can talk sense into people, but most of the time I don't get positive results, so I don't talk to people much anymore. It's kinda crazy... all my good friends from high school have abandoned me and it's not from lack of trying. I would go hang out, but I'm such an antisocial faggot that no one cares to be around me. I have one good friend left and he's always working being some rocket engineer or whatever he does these days. I started running again so we could have something in common... it's truly crazy.. i ended up developing bipolar and even most of my family abandoned me because i was always talking about how the fbi was controlling my life and shit it was weird shit but anyway.. i've been doing the same thing day in and day out for about 6 months now, and it feels pretty good. i don't work or anything because my bipolar could act up and I could be a danger to myself or someone I work with so I'm probably going to be on disability ($775/mo) for the rest of my life. i stopped smoking weed because one day it was progressively fucking with my brain while I was high and one day I lost consciousness while walking around my yard, but I was still walking around (while I was high) and I was going in and out of consciousness for about 15-20 seconds and I haven't touched the stuff since. I feel good and I am learning how to deal with any depression that pops up. i'm not sure how my life is going to go, but it's probably going to be pretty meaningless for humanity... maybe one day super smart artificial intelligence will be able to talk with me during whatever days I have remaining. I think about my old friends all the time and just think...

*lights up his cigarette*
First and foremost you must understand what makes a gentleman. While looking classy is one of the benefits of being a gentleman, 'tis not the clothes, money or even cuban cigars that make a gentleman. No, a gentleman is defined by man's character.

Seek to be polite, respectful and most of all trustworthy. Trust is gentleman's all.
Do you understand this part for now?
By the way how is that cuban tasting?

In the blink of an eye that I was with you, it feels, somehow, like it mattered; that it always will. Maybe one day I will figure out what is guise and what is truth.

No offense taken my old friend.

These fine young chaps remind me of me when I was younger. Oh, what I would give to get back the days of my youth. Working hard daily so that I could say that I had earned every penny. Now that I'm older I miss those days. I've realized that the money I earned over the years of my youth wasn't as valuable as the time I spent back then. Memories my friend, memories...

>"Jeeves get me another glass of Brandy..."

I believe I understand what you are saying. To be a gentleman is to exude honor above all else. Not let one's surrounding define him but rely on what is within to determine one's self worth. I'm fine with the cigarettes for now.

Sitting here contemplating whether or not moving to Australia is worth it. Leave your family, or stay in a country slowly turning to shit?

Yo. If you're ever feeling more lost than you'd like, consider checking out JB Peterson. Certainly gave me some direction.

You seem to me to have a good sense of what's going on. Kudos to you for that.

Were per chance in a thread yesterday involving a general lack of friends and just chilling?

You've got potential young mister. One doesn't have to be old and classy to become a gentleman. I became a gentleman when I was young and a pennyless poor.

You can become a gentleman today if you wish to and you don't need a million dollars or a fancy suit. Gentlemanliness begins from the heart of the man.

But I understand that 'tis not an easy task to transform oneself into a gentleman. For now tell me of your life problems and I'll help you out.

>"Jeeves bring me a glass of Brandy and this young chap a Hawaiian Punch"

Not this individual. Rarely on b to tell the truth, but incredibly bored today.

I'm just bored, wondering what I can do to cure it

Interests?

Join the table mister. We've got Brandy and cubans to your heart's content. Or would you prefer something to dine? I can get you a 5 star steak in 5 minutes. Just tell me your sorrows and I'll help you out.

>"Jeeves get this man the kitchen master's special!"

I feel like I've lost touch with everyone that I once knew. I gradually started distancing myself from them because it became harder and harder to talk to them.

I had a spout of what I thought was depression, maybe it was I'm not sure, causing me to lose the only girl that really meant something to me. That was about 6 years ago and I still think of her every day. She's married now and I'm glad she's happy although selfishly I wish I was with her instead. I know she's better off with the other guy but it's still a hard pill to swallow.

I have also become a drunken louse recently. I can't seem to motivate myself to do anything else other than slip into cozy familiar oblivion. I feel stagnate but can't seem to get myself to do anything about it.

Life's a struggle.. And too short to be feeling down. Giving friendly advice can come off as something selfish to say in order to reinforce one's own ego. But I mean this sincerely though, imagine where you could be in 3-5 years if you were to best person you could possibly be, and then imagine where you would be in 3-5 years time if you continue through a downward spiral?

The first step is the hardest ma' man.

That's a good mentality to have. I guess I just have to work my own mindset to get myself out of this slump. There's a certain level of laziness on my part that I just have to deal with. That's probably the hardest part. Thanks for the advise.

I see.
If it's hard to talk to people around you, chances are those people are not worth talking to. In other words they're rude clodhoppers. Such people are not worth staying with.

I guess I was in love or twice during my younger days. Your situation is definitely more painful than mine ever was. I understand your pain and selfish desire to be with her instead of his real husband. But my honor as a proper gentleman forbids me of accepting such feelings.

This is not about her. It's all about you. These feelings are stopping you from being yourself. You're clinging to a fantasy that is killing you as a man.

Your pain and confusion must be great. But it was during those hard times that I turned into a gentleman. I manned up and decided to take control of my life. Not to be stuck in the conventions of the society or people around me and I carved my own path.

This life is a short and confusing one, but a man can survive through it, if he doesn't focus on the vanities and distractions around him, but lives with determination, always holding his ground.

What do you say?

>"Jeeves make me a steak, I'm getting hungry."

I haven't seen any of my friends face to face in over a week and I'm lonely as fuck. I live 20 miles outside of town and haven't worked in a while, everyone else is busy (or says they are). I just want someone to talk to, OP.

This gentleman is always up for a chat with a fine chap. Smoke a cuban and tell me what's bothering you boy...

>"Jeeves we're running out of cubans here, get us another ten boxes."

I say you are correct. The hard times are the best opportunities to see what you are truly made of. To grow and flourish on rocky soil. It is certainly easier said than done though.

Then talk to us user

If it was easy everyone would be a gentleman. It takes for a certain type of character in a man to be a gentleman.

I can help you grow into a gentleman if you hang with me for a while. How does this sound to you young mister?

doing slayer just took a break for exercise and beer

Thanks man, living out here in buttfuck nowhere is alright (if you enjoy crippling loneliness and backbreaking work). I was really starting to go to parties and shit, hanging out with friends, actually living my life, even overcoming my anxiety, but I haven't seen that shit in over a week and it's been happening less and less often.(I don't even have the balls to talk to a friend about it, that's why I'm venting towards an anonymous gentleman on Sup Forums) At this point, all I've been doing is playing vidya and working.

It sounds like you have a deal.

Doing slayer?

I see. Don't worry if you don't have the courage to talk to your friend, everyone is insecure at some point, others more than most people.

As a gentleman I've been to hundreds of parties during my life and none of it is fulfilling. You must seek something more genuine than liquor, flashing lights and women. It's all empty and none of it lasts. You work all week to get to a party on the weekend and after it's over life is just miserable again and you gained nothing but a possible hangover.

You need to stop depending on people or getting a fix to feel fine. I used to think that smoking cubans and drinking Brandy would make me happy - it didn't. You must seek something real. Not chase the carrots that this life and society sets before you. Defy convention.

>"Jeeves get me an apple pie for dessert. I'm really craving for something sweet now"

I told a bit about my life to the gentleman that offered me a cuban, I'll tell some more if folks are interested.

Id be doing better if I was off work and playing salt and sanctuary at home.

Discord:
Shiftstrike#1210