I SURRENDER!

I SURRENDER!

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1Y5Z7rqqWL9
youtube.com/watch?v=QEZBhL5lpqg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh boy...

What were they thinking with that suit?

Holy fuck, could someone post the specifications for the original Green Goblin mask?

The one with fucking hydraulics and whatnot, and had Willem Defoe functionally blind as well as nearly suffocating from the heat

pretty please

>I surrender to the white man!

Wtf was Raimi trying to say?

>IMPRESSIVE... for a nigger

Jesus, Riami.

What were the implications here? Did Osborn know something about Peter's parents that he didn't?

He probably thought only a shitskin would attack a man who surrendered.

>green base with purple achieved through the iridescent paint
how come so many modern adaptations of suits look like complete ass?

>how come so many modern adaptations of suits look like complete ass?
it's the
>muh cgi is easier than practical sets and costumes
maymay

>It's a Sup Forums forces another capeshit meme whilst pretending to be patrician film enthusiasts episode

So if the rationalisation for the costume is it's the special flight suit to wear when you ride the glider he stole, why does he have a goblin mask?

Is the mask part of the flight suit or did he make it himself?

Who are you quoting?

*whom

>If that cocksucking twink doesn't want to be famous, I'll make that boyfucking faggot INFAMOUS! FUCK! This fucking city deserved 9/11!

This scene wouldn't have been so bad if Jonah didn't start masturbating at the end of it.

>Back to cukculand!!!

What did he mean by this?

Underrated post

>I surrender! Much like Adolf Hitler before those Russian dogs murdered him and burned his body!

What was the subtext of his line?

>Go the ashes of 6 million jews

.... whoa

>Hires Macy Grey to do the song at the parade

Different times. But what the fuck was Raimi thinking.

>Tomorrow's headline: DKEKS BTFO!!

Ummm.....

>implying pre-sm3 sony=marvel
kys fag

No wonder no webbing came out.

The "IMPRESSIVE" line was dubbed in

I KEKRENDER!

>Listen here, Parker. The next time you see your cum-slinging friend, you tell that son of a bitch that Jew Jumper Jameson is coming for him!

Wow.

>DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I SACRIFICED?
>OF COURSE NOT, YOU FLITHLY BANK JEWS HAVE NEVER WORKED A DAY IN YOUR LIFE

>niggers, 13% of the population yet they commit 56% of the murders... don't tell harry

Whenever I rewatch the trilogy I always skip the 20 minute scene where Ditkovich reveals his true nature. It's just way too fucking dark and unsettling for a movie like this. What the hell was Raimi thinking?

DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MANY HOT DINNERS I'VE SACRIFICED

Probably part of the suit. It's not like that fucking glider has a windshield.

>WE ARE WHO WE CHOOSE TO BE! Except niggers who are born into such savagery!

What the fuck Raimi.

Are the rumors true? That that line was in early drafts of the script written *before* 9/11?

>jimmy neutron filmes spiderman .jpg

>With great skin color comes great responsibility to protect your people from the nigger horde

Too far Raimi

>being this new

who are you quoting?

wew

Fun fact: They had to CGI the codpiece because Willem Dafoe kept breaking it off.

Said it felt more "authentic" that way.

Well done.

But my tommy gun don't!

There was also that weird day of shooting when Dafoe wanted to put an actual, live, cod fish on his genitals for that IMPRESSIVE scene.

It seemed really excessive to show him raping his daughter 4 times in that movie, especially making it more explicit each time. The first time made the point well enough.

I wish they went wit the original suit.

He was trying to get a black audience because the pyrotechnics used for the hiders missiles were actually armed cruise missiles. Why blacks though. I don't know

As much as that suit sucks, damn I miss having actual colors in a superhero flick, the fucking blue, green, orange tinted shit we have today is making me sick.

That looks so stupid.

You're confusing that pic with your selfie.

> skinny manlet
> vanilla midget
> needs web gimmick to get over
> can't work a match over 2 minutes
> cried because he couldn't keep his name from the indies
> argued with the promoter over pay
> homophobic
> didn't pay his dues
> shoots on established stars
> no love for the business
> squashes bonesaw in his debut
> couldn't even pop a rating

Just what the hell was Vince thinking

Remember the time he beat the shit out of Booker T in a shoot fight backstage in Dallas for being a niggerlover? Booker was out for months recovering. He never drew a fucking dime either

YOU BEEN SMOOCHIN WIT EVERYBODY. SNUFFY, AL, LEO, LITTLE MOE WITH THE GIMPY LEG. CHEEKS, BONY BOB... CLIFF!

Norman had a collection of tribal masks which inspired his Goblin helmet.

>wanting to job to Vince's mastodon of the week

Fuck that. The Human Spider is /ourguy/.

Man, the original trilogy had great casting, what happened?

Get a load of this hothead

>Tobey googly eyes Maguire
>Kirsten plain mary jane dunst

Overall you're right though.

I ONLY GOTCHA FOR THREE MINUTES

>I'm not going to pay the rent Ditkovich and if you want money to buy food for your daughter you better call her to feed herself straight from my dick just like you are doing it right now!

I mean, it's the 2000's but, Raimi went too far

>it's an le epic episode meme episode

>It's an user complains about other anons having fun with capeshit memes and Spider-Kino uncensored lines episode

>"H-he's going off the script!"
>"Will The Human-Spider join the nWo?"
Worst WCW run since Bret Hart.

mr. (((Goldstein))) didn't like those designs so they canned it.

Wrestling is fake shit for kids, grow up. Seriously.

>JAMESON, YOU PENNY PINCHING KIKE! WHO'S THE TWINK FAGGOT WHO TAKES PICTURES OF SPIDER-MAN?!"

Jesus Christ, Raimi..

t. Bonesaw

vocaroo.com/i/s1Y5Z7rqqWL9

>Wanting him to job to another MacMeatslab

Nah, Human Spider is a victory for the techies, although he could've worked on him for a bit longer

>Ditko
intentional?

KINO

Of course it was.

Word from the locker room is that he was pretty friendly with the Hulkster later in his career. It's easy to understand why now.

Why did everyone in SM1 hate Norman? The board wants to kick him out and sell the company despite the fact that profits are up and costs are down, and the military wants to give his funding to another company for seemingly no reason other than that they just don't like him. The performance enhancers clearly worked given that Norman could only be stopped by Spiderman and the glider is clearly better than his competitor's shitty robot suit given that he quickly flew in and destroyed that slow, clunky exosuit with no trouble. The only downside was increased aggression, which I think the military would view as a plus, and insanity, which I kinda doubt the military cares about anyway. They drop agent orange on their own troops, who are already fucked in the head from the horrors of combat, but won't support a super soldier serum because there's a small chance it might make soldiers crazy?

Yeah how dare Peter Parker look autistic.

Jew spotted

>Yeah how dare Peter Parker look autistic.

You don't even know what the word means, so don't bother using it to prove anything.

Of course not, Sup Forums doesn't know shit about the history of spiderman.

He was the only one without a jewish surname

It's yu whose insane gobby, insane in the membrane

tip top kek
A marvelous merging of memes

He's a jew

>that camera in the eye reflection

>tfw unless an alternate reality transporter is invented, you will never see the full Raimi Spiderman movie with this mask

youtube.com/watch?v=QEZBhL5lpqg

But he's not.

>YOU KNOW HOW MANY JEWS I'VE SACRIFICED?

Reminder that Norman is the real hero of the film.
>started his own company and found great sucess
>is a brilliant scientist
>tests his dangerous serum on himself rather than forcing it on an employee
>drives his son to school
>buys a really dope apartment for his son and his son's best friend in NY city right after they graduate high school
>offers Peter a job because
>is really nice to Peter throughout and tries to encourage him to stay positive after the death of his uncle
>is proud of his son at high school graduation
>only directly kills a sniveling cowardly scientist and a board of corrupt kikes who attempted to sell the company he started
>frightens but doesn't actually do serious harm to Aunt May
>attemptsnto reason with Spiderman, suggesting a truce and a pooling of their combined physical resources
>together they could have not only stopped petty criminals but brought down corrupt businesses and challenged the authoritarian US military industrial complex
>only goes after Spiderman when its clear Peter will leave him no other choice
>goes after MJ because she broke Harry's heart

Seems like a determined, hard working, and kind man of the people who has no time for cowardice, corruption, or laziness. His only sin was being a bit too stern with his son and ocassionally getting a bit overly emotional when he doesn't get his way. He could have led us into a bright new age of prosperity and scientific advances of he hadn't been brutally beaten down time and again by Spiderman.

>"Door? You fool, you truly believe I will fix your door? In my country we don't need doors, for we enter into homes like we enter into the world: filled with blood. You are a fucking disgrace, Man of Spiders, and you will soon see the fury of my people. No one, not even your pet fish, will be safe from my wrath. Then, and only then, will I consider the rent to be paid....for this month."

Woah, Raimi got a little aggressive there.

It's a great meme

for who?

for you

Someone please post the Ditkovich copy pasta

XD LELELELE SO FUCKING
FUKKEN
U
K
K
E
N

EPIC
P
I
C

>le twidder screnshots what did he mean by this
WE
WUZ
KANGZ N SHIET

>le goldenface shit thread MEME i love it xP if you don't respond ur mum will dead tonight ^_^
OLOLOLOL LE #SJW #CuCK #NIGGERS #BLACKED #CAN'T #STUMP #GG #NYS #LE #ETHICS #IN #GAEMS #JURNO #XDXDXDXD

DELETE THIS

SIDES ARE LE GONE HOLY SHIT LE FUG BENIS LE TIPS LE TIPPY TIP TOP FEDORA WEEEWWW WEW XDD WEW LADDY UR MAD BROOOOO UR SOOOOO MAAAAAAADDDD LE IRONY IS LE BESTEST HUMOR XDD I LOV IRONY AND LE BIG BANG THEORY BAZINGA IT LE KILLS MY LELES I LOVE POOPY SHIT COCK I WANT A BLACK COCK

*unsheathes katana*
wellllllllll m’goodsir, I think u thought u had me beat, but wacht this !!!!
*charges up energy*
*goes super sainant*
*farts*
*raises paw*
hhmmmmmmmmm.......

LELELELELE MARVELFAGS WILL ENVER ENVER EVER NEVER HAVE LE KINO LIEK LE DC PISS ASS FART xD ME GUSTA LOS IRONYJUEGOS xD *tips fedora m'lady* LE FARTS IN UR HAND

*LE FEMALE ANIME FACE OF CONDESCENSION

MAY MAY MEME
JON SNOW DIES
TYRION DIES
STANNIS DIES
BLESZINSKI
BAZINGA
ZIMBABWE
SHARINGAN
BERMUDA
BELGIUM
ZABOOMAFOO
BAZOOPER
HULKHOGAN
UNDERTAKER
BOTSWANA
SORRY IF I POOPED
LOL U MAD BRAHS?
TOP KEK FRIENDS
TOP KEK HERE
TOP KEK THERE
TOP KEK TOP KEK IN UR MOM'S ASS

DESIGNATED
SHITTING
STREETS

POO IN LOO

BANE? HES A BIG GUY FOR YOU
Hothead? Hothead

What did he mean by this?
Faggot :3 Faggot :3

What a shitty meme you tards...Baneposting is still the best

You want door fix, Man of Spiders? Yes, I know these things you do. I learn how to find many secrets in old country. You will not pay rent? This is fair. We will take rent in other ways. When I was in old country, in Bosnia, my friends and I...we do things to women. Terrible things, make them ugly women who will never be loved. Your friends, redhead girl and science girl...they will beg me to stop, as my men and I rain alternating blows of ejaculating and fists upon them. And when they are broken, Man of Spiders, when they are nothing more than shells...you will know that the rent has been paid.

For this month.

Jesus, I can't believe that was in the script

>"I'll pay the damn rent when you FIX THIS FUCKING DOOR, YOU SUBHUMAN SLAVSHIT!"
jesus christ