New duds

Thoughts? Will Justice League be kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cZ12ghCqO3o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

looks good

it will be quipkino if the teaser is anything to go by

Since it's pretty much acknowledged that based Affleck is producing and ghost-directing this thing while Snyder takes credit, I'd say it has a fair chance.

Id be totally ok if affleck was truly ghost directing hes proven to be a far better director

>bin afflac ghost directing

LMAO MY SIDES

hope so, tho i hope his suits dont start to get too battle armor ish.. it was perfect in bvs

i liked the bvs one better

>almost remove all of the padding
>make the bat symbol even fatter

Snyder is a genius!

Worried about the quips. Liked the suit from BvS better. Movie will be good.

The black make up eyes shit needs to go, this isn't the 90s anymore. They should be replaced with robotic eyes that glow white

So kino critics and Rotten Tomatoes will have to overcompensate again

Kill yourself.

hi Matt Damon

bvs suit was so muchbetter

Expected. Got toys to sell.

It won't be kino. BvS proved the world isn't ready. It might be a good flick though.

How?

for justice league they should have done a lighter suit (like the grey and blue/dark grey) and less fabric-y. It's a more light-hearted thing, he's with friends, maybe going out during the day etc

Is it hard to add a little gold and yellow symbol? Enough of this all black garbage.

this isn't the 70s and 80s anymore

>Take previous god-tier suit
>Ruin look of cowl/ears
>Add square plates at random

Almost as bad as the dropoff from Cap's First Avenger costumes to the Avengers suit, teebeehaych famalam.

i think it has a large chance to be better than bvs

youtube.com/watch?v=cZ12ghCqO3o

You should probably kill yourself.

>likes to hide in the shadows
>put a bright yellow symbol on his chest
>that's a good idea because muh comics

Comic fans are the literal worst

I thought the BvS suit was basically perfect. The added detailing on this one doesn't do anything for me.

I wonder what this suit would look like with the white eyes, though.

>Is it that hard to add a bright yellow accent to the costume of a character who often relies on stealth?? HURRRRRR DURRRRR