Smokers consider it acceptable

>smokers consider it acceptable

imagine being degenerate#341 to throw another butt there

Go clean it if it bothers you.

this has less to do with smokers and more to do with the fact most people arent being raised with morals anymore and are taught they are a winners no matter what and that everyone should bow down to them figuratively speaking.

what's strange is that the majority of these people wouldnt litter anything else like a potato chip bag, just their cigarette butts.

I guarantee you none of the butts were thrown by non smokers. Smoking is a good indicator of being a worthless piece of trash

go to japan. lots of people smoke there and i promise you you wont find any litter. i'd literally pay you if you found a single piece of garbage on the road. this is exclusively a matter of being raised by retards in a retarded self-centered society.

Still less of a degenerate than the mouth fedora users.

wow, no littering after poisoning everyone around you, do japs want a fucking award? And I have no problem with people drinking, snorting, shooting anything in their bodies

k

You know those trash cans with sand-ashtray-tops? My city used to have them everywhere, but replaced them with the kind that don't have ashtrays. It was a public health move. The theory was to make things inconvenient for smokers so they'd quit. It didn't work, and just caused more littering. What a shocker.

refrys for life!

2/10 shit tier trolling

This.

It's not like smokers will just throw their butts in the garbage. Shit's a fire hazard. Take away the spot to safely dispose of the butts and OP's pic happens.

That, and niggers who just litter everywhere despite there being an abundance of disposal sites.

this happened at my school. the trees outside the dorms turned into a huge ashtray.

I just throw my cigarette butts at the ducks that hang out at the pond down the street. They like to eat them for some reason.

>implying it is not a national sport of who can flick the butt further

I see butts everywhere, including in the proximity of trashcans

As I said, that's probably niggers. I used to work with niggers. The employee lot was literally covered in garbage cans, and these savages would leave their fast food garbage and even bottles and shit on the ground right next to their cars. Lazy niggers ruin everything.

I enjoy flicking them back into smokers cars when in heavy traffic. They get to choose to fight me or stop a hole from being burnt into something. Filthy degenerates

Shithead, that bird will die, and then decompose and that stupid fucking fiber glass filter will still be there because they NEVER biodegrade. Why not kys now since you've already committed?

just be happy it kills a large number of them and most think its not going to happen

there are no niggers in this country

it's biodegradable

Holy shit. What country is that? I want to be there. Except China. Fuck China.

Sure. I'm 10 years nothing but the filter will remain. Smokers are biodegradable too

>thinking all smokers throw their butts in THAT particular place
>what is wind?

The paper and plant matter certainly is, it's the matter of a wad of cotton utterly soaked in corrosive and otherwise toxic chemicals typically left in a gutter which flows into a watershed.

I just flick the cherry, and put the butt either back into an old pack until I can toss it, or simply carry it until I find a trash can.

It's not fucking rocket science.

a central yuropenor

That's the truth.. I put every one of my butts in my pocket til I find a trash... just because I have a filthy habit doesn't mean I'm a filthy person....

that isnt cotton, it's plastic. takes about 2-10 years to degrade, just like a water bottle or candy wrapper.

>2017
>not smoking
what're you fucking gay?

Then you have niggers. Sand niggers count too.

its paper bro it turns into dirt

>smokes because its cool
>apparently we have the problem

>doesn't smoke because everyone is doing it
>outdated counterculture fag is outdated
back to Woodstock, faggot

This guy has no problem with anyone shooting anything in his body

you are not up to date on migrants, V4 does not have them

Please share a list of garbage you throw away on a daily basis user, an Eco warrior like you must have a non existent footprint to be throwing stones like that.

dont you fuckin retards realize its paper.... it will break down in like a fuckin week. if it bothers you go pick it up, we were put here to destroy the earth

Whatever city that is has a public works department, they keep the streets clean/grass cut etc. Seems to me cleaning those up is a part of someone's job description.

Butts=jobs

Its not about being perfect, it's about atleast atempting to do better and not being a selfish piece of shit.

>no littering after poisoning everyone around you
fucking roasted that faget

Nobody said anything about perfect, I was making fun of you for crying around about something that makes up .000001% of garbage.

And this affects you how exactly?

Smokers are pretty much disgusting cretins in general. Why the fuck does anybody still smoke now that vaping is so "accessible"?

You can even see it in the grocery stores, can of tuna used to be $3.99, now they're .99 and still nobody's buying them. Nobody wants Fukushima salad sandwiches.

>vaping
Legit, how many cocks can you fit into your asshole at once?

Vapers are the most pathetic disgusting people around, blowing out their "super clouds" like it something cool and having a false sense of superiority. Real men quit cold turkey, not walk around looking like a faggot sucking an electronic dick.

Not sure. Never tried. That your thing?

>vaping
post boipucci

Yeah, I don't get the folks that vape and feel the need to do the whole super-cloud thing. I don't smoke or vape - never have - but if I was going to vape I'd use it to quit, and use it to be less obnoxious in the meantime.

Every fucking time they pass yet another additional tax on it, the reasoning fags always complain about is the cost it will take to clean it up. So smokers have the cost of cleaning it up built into the product cost. This means clean it up yourself niggerfaggot.

I vape, but I don't cloud chase. Cloud chasers vape semen for the biggest clouds.

There has been no studies that successfully link second hand smoke to.any cancers.. Cigarettes are a scapegoat because they wont tell you that your car is killing you and everyone around.. Cars are responsible for 90 percent of air pollution and airborne carcinogens.. think about it... Cowboys didnt die of cancer...

No you don't... Pussy..

Cause Vaping is for Asshats

False, I don't like vapers but at least it smells better than cig smoke and the leave no litter

I quit cold turkey by keeping a full unwrapped pack in my pocket while time. As long as I knew I had them I was ok, just kept making up excuses/tasks to stop me from opening them.

And smoking is for retarded degenerates who think it's okay to walk around smelling like shit and making that air smell like shit. Guess who I would rather hang out with

Well it smells like shit anyway nigger. Just because you can't smell it anymore doesn't mean it's okay

Where the fuck do you live that canned tuna used to be 3.99?
I'm in the USA and I remember chunk light being .50 and albacore being 1.00 for many years.

I don't smoke and still walk around smelling like crusted semen, sweat, rotten food and shit. Since you are on Sup Forums you prolly do too.

yeah i'll stick to the virtual fancy lads snack cakes

I like your style
Still don't like seeing people throw stuff on the ground though.

I do the same when I'm on my bike step up friendo :√)

quints

>>smokers consider it acceptable

I'm a smoker but I have no delusions telling me that this is acceptable. I'll add to the pile anyway.

To be fair, if it's a spot I frequent I will eventually help clean it up.

This is objectively false and a stupid, tired notion that you idiots need to quit parroting.

When will you dipshits learn that one generation hating the next is just part of the natural order of things? Grow the fuck up, son.

Kids these days, amirite?

I have smoked for ten years and have never thrown a butt on the ground.

Fucking lol.
You must be new here.

>people like things i dont like

every smoker says this.
they're full of shit.

good thing the opinion of a Sup Forumstard is meaningless

Can a smoker explain to me why they smoke? Its lethal, stinks, costs money, has the shittest effect for a drug, makes your breath stink, is addictive, makes you more susceptible to disease, less able tp excercise etc. The only reasons I've heard is they start as a child because they think its cool and quitting is really difficult. Seriously?

me 2
in my city we have literally every 200 meters a bin with an ashtray on top of it. many shops also have an ashtray in front of the building

lol u said butt

because it's addictive, dumbass.
if you've never done it you just don't know.
it feels amazing.

>Can a fatfuck explain to me why they eat so much? Its lethal, sweaty, costs money, makes your body stink, makes you more susceptible to disease, less able tp excercise etc. The only reasons I've heard is they start as a child because they're sad and quitting is really difficult. Seriously?

It's hard to explain. It has gotten to the point that it is almost impossible for me to imagine doing certain things without also smoking. Like drinking booze, or driving.

you're just butthurt because the comment hit close to home.

I quit about 3 years ago but...

Came from a smoker family and was friends with other smoker families. It is normalized and not seen as anything too bad.

Had a lot of smoker friends, when you try to quit around other smokers they tend to want you to fail (because they haven't succeeded in quitting). One weak moment and they'll give you a cigarette, or they will try to tempt you

Poor children and poor working class families don't have their parents around a lot because the parents are always working - they also go to cheaper schools

Like I said, I quit 3 years ago, but a lot of people are just coming from a different background than you and it's really just normalized

yet another meaningless comment

>is addictive
>quitting is really difficult
And you've just answered your own question. It's not just "really difficult", it's damn near impossible. Quit for 20 years, crave a cigarette every day for 20 years. You're acting like big tobacco doesn't have an army of scientists with the funding of some countries GDP to make their product impossible to quit.

Of course ive smoked cigarettes. It doesn't feel "amazing" its like a sight headrush for a few minutes

Roll

When you first start, you do get a bit of a high/relaxed feeling from smoking. Same happens when you've gone without a cigarette for a while. You start to associate smoking with positive things, like break times, after meals, while drinking, after sex, etc.

The physical addiction of smoking is bad, but you're through that after 2 weeks of cold turkey. The mental addiction from all those positive associations is much harder to break.

#3, laptop on the cistern.

Canada, everything is insanely expensive here. 4 litre (around a gallon) of milk is $4.99, yet for some unknown reason gas is .87 a litre. How is milk more expensive than gas?

Most educated interpretation of smoking I have ever heard

Second hand smoke sucks ass. I don't care if it is a carcinogen or not. I don't want to smell anything that has been inside you.

Not all smokers. I used to smoke 2 packs a day and never was one to toss butts on the ground. People who do this are just generally trashy, thoughtless litterbugs in all areas of life.

>smokes because he thinks its cool
What are you, fucking 14?

these people are car drivers which empty their ash trays on the road

Walking down the street among a mix of car exhaust, diesel exhaust, factory pullution, pesticides/weed killer, axe wearing faggots and old lady's that bathe in perfume...but damn that whisp of second hand smoke...

The difference is everything you mentioned has a practical reason for its use. Smoking does not.

Bathing in perfume is practical?

Catfish like cigarette butts as well.

>be op
>be on Sup Forums
>filled with degenerates who like loli, traps, logs, killing humans/animals, and whatnot
>op is most likely one of them
>SMOKERS ARE DEGENERATE!!!11!!!111
heh

don't forget the pedos and trumpets

im civilized