Why are women such bitches?

Why are women such bitches?

I swear to god, this cunt is openly talking about me to her friend on the phone. Where does she get off?

Stupid twats like her are the reason ACTUAL nice guys shun her kind. Fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/119314366/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>metro train
>fatass

top kek neck yourself flubber guts

How many fedoras do you own, son?

We can see you are a fatass
that's why she is mocking you

>inb4 newfags

>that's why she is mocking you
No, it started after I jerked off into her lunch bag

>oy! who'ya talking shit about, want some long lasting natural eyeline don't'cha? *burps* if i hear ya talking shit again i'll fuck you up! What'cha gonna do about it.

She'll get fucking scared and run off, no need to be civilized when talking to animals. Be sure to act like a total fucking lowlife neckbeard peasant chav.

tell her youll eat her

i wanted to say redneck...but meh, the neckbeard is a good redneck accessory anyway.

Before people start pointing out the fatass with the camera in the window's reflection, please remember where you are and guess what the real purpose of this posting is.

Did you know that the pattern on those cushions contains the letters C, E, N, O and X?

Is there a reason for that?

i took this pic you fucking faggot

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/119314366/
Pic is from 2016

Sup Forums is baited this easily

The previous organisation that ran Melbourne's train network was known as Connex.

There's a reflection of a fatass on the window

I think the problem is that HER ASS IS FULL OF BEES

That is the reason why she is talking smack ont he phone to her prototype Q-Boy Mycella. HER ASS IS FULL OF BEES

Now you can either sit there and take more pictures or you can go do the right thing and whip out your 5inch hamster destroyer and SAVE THAT ASS FROM THEM BEES!

THROUGH FORCED SODOMY!

IT'S THE ONLY WAY!
>inb4 1469979626146.jpg

Beat me to it - Metro bought the old Connex trains

Are you Mike Stoklassa?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No you didn't.

Maybe because you're a fat ugly weirdo who takes pictures of random women on his phone

>women are bitches
>stupid twats
Tell me more about nice guys and their behavior

Filename dictates you're full of shit. Your words dictate that not only can't you get laid but you're not a nice person

I think what I like best about this photo is how fucking obvious that fat fuck is being about taking a photo of a woman that is at best a 6.